Welcome Guest
You last visited December 10, 2016, 9:06 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

The Next Big Thing?

Topic closed. 20 replies. Last post 13 years ago by dvdiva.

Page 1 of 2
PrintE-mailLink

What will be the next big thing in systems?

Numerology/Astrology [ 1 ]  [6.67%]
Neural Networks [ 3 ]  [20.00%]
Statistics / Graphs / Charts [ 2 ]  [13.33%]
FEA (Finite Element Analysis) [ 0 ]  [0.00%]
Pairs/Triples/decades etc... [ 0 ]  [0.00%]
Announcer Numbers [ 0 ]  [0.00%]
Complex Mathematics [ 2 ]  [13.33%]
Toying with Randomness itself [ 4 ]  [26.67%]
Nothing (It CAN'T be done) [ 2 ]  [13.33%]
Other (Please Specify) [ 1 ]  [6.67%]
Total Valid Votes [ 15 ]  
Discarded Votes [ 9 ]  
hypersoniq's avatar - 8ball
Pennsylvania
United States
Member #1340
April 6, 2003
2450 Posts
Posted: September 13, 2003, 10:05 am - IP Logged

Where do you think the next big thing will come from?

Draw after frustrating draw I'm beginning to lean towards Nothing... There are very few "New" ideas out there, No single approach seems to be working at all... perhaps some combination of what's out there now... I don't know.

I do know this, no matter how good the system(s), I don't think ANYTHING can beat PA's Stupid 6 matrix of 6/69...

Any new ideas?

I'm not voting in this one...

Playing more than one ticket per game is betting against yourself.

United States
    Member #1759
    June 29, 2003
    1156 Posts
    Posted: September 13, 2003, 10:52 am - IP Logged

The next big thing already exist a players "BRAIN" and "LOTTERY SOFTWARE" the kind that let's you analyse numbers and there variables in order to come up with viable strategies.The Key to hitting the numbers in any of the games is "Number Selection","Wheeling" and "Filters" if you can develop a strategy to use them effectively and efficiently you can hit.All you need to

do is have a GOOD lottery program and the ability to come up with a GOOD strategy for assembling these 3 things together.Searching for a Lottery Program or System that will do the work for you is "USELESS" if your a REAL GAMBLER the key is excersising your ability to reason and think we all have brains but it seems that a lot of players are too lazy to use them they want someone else to do all the work.If someone does come up with a Program that can actually do what the developer says like GURU is attempting then that's GREAT but until then I'll do all the work myself with the tools that are already available.

Pennsylvania
      United States
      Member #1340
      April 6, 2003
      2450 Posts
      Posted: September 13, 2003, 11:37 am - IP Logged

I don't think it's so much that people are lazy (sure you have some) but I think it has alot to do with there being no common knowledge base for what to do with the tools that are available. Everyone is learning from trial and error, there is too much "reinventing the wheel" going on with lottery systems and strategy.

United States
        Member #1759
        June 29, 2003
        1156 Posts
        Posted: September 13, 2003, 12:42 pm - IP Logged

There's no need to re-invent anything just learn how to use the tools available.When I got my first Lottery program in 1997 I didn't know anything about Wheeling

Filtering or number analysis.But after learning from reading books,experimenting and help from other lottery related sources and materials I've been able to develop my own strategies.The hard part is testing them for validity and working out the bugs,we are dealing with Random numbers but you can reduce the odds by knowing what to include and what to leave out to make your job easier and increase your chances of hitting some numbers.If I hadn't been working full-time and married I would have reached my goals a long time ago but constant interruptions kept me from my work so I had to abandon it.Then when I finally got the time I had to learn everything all over again and I'm still discovering new and better things.Once you do that you have to assemble the information in such a way that it leaves out the "guessing factor" either you know it or you don't based on your analysis there's no room for guessing.

United States
          Member #1759
          June 29, 2003
          1156 Posts
          Posted: September 13, 2003, 12:46 pm - IP Logged

What I mean by lazy is players aren't willing to do the work themselves a lot of players in this forum are always asking for numbers.Now the ones that ask for systems and strategies to work out the numbers themselves are the ones willing to do the work.But when it comes to Lottery software a LOT of players put software down saying it's to complicated or worthless if it doesn't give them a hit.I use t obe the same way in the beginning until I realised you have to learn how to pick the numbers yourself and use the program to help you out.

guru244's avatar - character cyclops.jpg

United States
            Member #1078
            January 23, 2003
            32 Posts
            Posted: September 13, 2003, 1:25 pm - IP Logged

Hey pick4 master I agree with you 110 percent. You hit it on the target.

Angel Rivera

Cleveland,Oh
              United States
              Member #1856
              July 16, 2003
              531 Posts
              Posted: September 13, 2003, 1:51 pm - IP Logged

I told the post to sell lotto cards like a regular deck of cards numberd 1 thru 37/49/53 etc!

Or the Dart board lotto 5/6/7 darts w/a reversable dartboard!  

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                mid-Ohio
                United States
                Member #9
                March 24, 2001
                19831 Posts
                Posted: September 13, 2003, 2:06 pm - IP Logged

The post has a good RNG that picks and sorts your picks for any lottery if you don't trust yourself or other software to do it for you, and its free.  People continue to win the lotteries the same way, they get lucky, to be one of the lucky ones, you have to buy a ticket.

RJOh

Prometheus1's avatar - trace9

United States
                  Member #1344
                  April 6, 2003
                  177 Posts
                  Posted: September 13, 2003, 6:04 pm - IP Logged

A big breakthrough would be for most of us to learn as much about whats already out there as we can. Things like the Math averages and probability. Until we do that we are are lottery victims. Big help is coming from other areas.  

Some form of data mining techniques and tools that will increase the chances of the average player.

Data mining that sorts through data to identify patterns and establish relationships. Data mining parameters that include:

Association - looking for patterns where one dvent is   connected to another dvent

Sequence or path analysis - looking for patterns where one dvent leads to another later dvent

Classification - looking for new patterns (May result in a change in the way the data is organized but that's ok)

Clustering - finding and visually documenting groups of facts not previously known

Forecasting - discovering patterns in data that can lead to reasonable predictions about the future

The most promising of these are the classification and clustering tools which will probably come from a different field, but something that we can adapt to the numbers. There will be some sort of RE-classification technique that will produce the biggest breakthrough. 

PROMETHEUS       

United States
                    Member #1759
                    June 29, 2003
                    1156 Posts
                    Posted: September 13, 2003, 6:10 pm - IP Logged

Now let's develop a Program that will do all of this for you!!!!

lottery lady's avatar - nicebear
                      Illinois
                      United States
                      Member #1718
                      June 21, 2003
                      4827 Posts
                      Posted: September 16, 2003, 10:08 am - IP Logged

I've been figuring my lottery out with pen and paper for years. I joined the lottery post a couple of months ago. And i really enjoy it. I've been trying out different systems. I find them very interesting. But im not familiar yet with all the terms. Could someone please expain to me Pa's system. 6 Matrix of 6/69. And where do i find it.

Thank you,

Dorothy

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                        mid-Ohio
                        United States
                        Member #9
                        March 24, 2001
                        19831 Posts
                        Posted: September 16, 2003, 10:58 am - IP Logged

I think it just means 6 numbers drawn from a group of 69, similar to 6 of 49.  I don't think matrix in this case is referring to any grid, graph or 6 x 64 layout.

RJOh

Pennsylvania
                          United States
                          Member #1340
                          April 6, 2003
                          2450 Posts
                          Posted: September 16, 2003, 11:57 am - IP Logged

yes, that seems to be the shorthand for it... 6/69... like powerball is 5/53 + 1/42.    perhaps "matrix" isn't the best word to use...

United States
                            Member #379
                            June 5, 2002
                            11296 Posts
                            Posted: September 16, 2003, 12:01 pm - IP Logged

Lottery Lady:

You wouldn't want to play PA Stupid-6; you get three plays for $1, but you can choose only _one_ set yourself (the other two are automatically QPed.) On top of having to play a 69-number game.

United States
                              Member #1759
                              June 29, 2003
                              1156 Posts
                              Posted: September 16, 2003, 12:03 pm - IP Logged

Matrix is referring to the Number field and Numbers drawn for example Game Matrix is 5\36 and 6\53 for FLorida Pick-5 and 6.