Welcome Guest
You last visited December 5, 2016, 1:37 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

bahamian lottery

Topic closed. 22 replies. Last post 13 years ago by Todd.

Page 2 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
Florida
United States
Member #1493
May 12, 2003
873 Posts
Posted: September 20, 2003, 2:24 pm - IP Logged

Shakey Dee don't attack me I am not afraid of pitbulls so I'm not afraid of you .I made my comments because this is how I feel and I express them without using vulgar language. Father Time will unravel what I say and trust me you will be veryvery sad.

I understand they always say FOREIGNERS GO THERE TO TAKE OVER  you are one of them GOOD LUCK

United Kingdom
    Member #2173
    August 26, 2003
    75 Posts
    Posted: September 20, 2003, 2:54 pm - IP Logged
    Quote: Originally posted by beverly on September 20, 2003

How could you call Florida &Illinois lottery Bahamian Lottery ? Explain.  They might have access to these Lotteries but these Lotterys are in the U.S.A . Americans can bet the lottery in any State they choose if they know how.These people intend to take over the U.S.A . They HATE  FOREIGNERS. You will learn very soon.

United Kingdom
      Member #2173
      August 26, 2003
      75 Posts
      Posted: September 20, 2003, 2:56 pm - IP Logged

Beverly

As a Bahamian I am very much offended by your remarks implying that we want to take over.  That is way out of line and there was no call or evidence to make that remark

Rick G's avatar - avatar 1766.jpg
        FEMA Region V Camp #21
        United States
        Member #520
        July 27, 2002
        5699 Posts
        Posted: September 20, 2003, 3:41 pm - IP Logged

Jazzy and Beverly...

First of all I'm surprised Jazzy is taking the side of Beverly on this bigoted statement.  Many Bahamians check your posts and like your advice.

As to the "I'm a full-blooded American" statement, my family came from Scotland in 1678 and that doesn't give us a right to bash other countries.  Are we more American than you or vice-verse?  This country is made up of diverse people and that makes the beauty of this great country...diversity.  Don't spoil our reputation anymore than it has been lately.

Shame on you.

Posted 4/6:  IL Pick 3 midday and evening until they hit:  555, 347 (str8).

Nassau
          Bahamas
          Member #1713
          June 20, 2003
          700 Posts
          Posted: September 20, 2003, 3:47 pm - IP Logged

Yes i do agree with Ant. What does playing the two states lottery has to do with taking over the U.S. In actuality Bahamians are puting money into the U.S economy-Beverlys pocket. I thought we were more mature than this. Just stop it!!

Shakey Dee's avatar - cat anm.gif

Bahamas
            Member #958
            December 27, 2002
            8241 Posts
            Posted: September 20, 2003, 4:17 pm - IP Logged

Beverly I feel sad for u. I have been here for 35 years and not once has any Bahamian/ American/ Chinese/ Hatian/ Greek/ Jamaican/Cuban/Peruvian/ British/ Canadian or any other persons  who lives on these islands ever made me feel threatened. Bahamians are decent proud people and the vast majority of them show none of the animosity that u have towards other humans or their rights. U must live a very loney and unhappy existance. Hope u wake up and see urself for who u really are. I will leave u in Gods hands. 

Florida
              United States
              Member #1493
              May 12, 2003
              873 Posts
              Posted: September 21, 2003, 12:35 pm - IP Logged

Feel Sad for yourself You have  called The USA  a thug by calling Ambassador Blankinship a thug you are aborn Bahamian from Andros you are a sad case anyway WHERE IGNORANCE IS BLISS TIS FOLLY TO BE WISE.

Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
                Chief Bottle Washer
                New Jersey
                United States
                Member #1
                May 31, 2000
                23260 Posts
                Posted: September 21, 2003, 12:40 pm - IP Logged

I'm locking this thread, because there have been some particularly nasty things spewed.  There is a lot of diversity represented in the Lottery Post membership, but the one common thing is our love of the lottery.  Let's try to build on that, rather than dwell on our differences.

Check the State Lottery Report Card
                What grade did your lottery earn?

Sign the Petition for True Lottery Drawings
                Help eliminate computerized drawings!