Welcome Guest
You last visited December 4, 2016, 11:14 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Friday Mega Millions

Topic closed. 32 replies. Last post 13 years ago by visiondude.

Page 2 of 3
PrintE-mailLink
trent2275's avatar - balar crowned.png
USA
United States
Member #2431
October 3, 2003
28 Posts
Posted: October 3, 2003, 8:17 pm - IP Logged

I just saw some of the Mega Millions numbers and I believe 51 was the Mega Ball but it's not posted on their site yet.

trent2275's avatar - balar crowned.png
    USA
    United States
    Member #2431
    October 3, 2003
    28 Posts
    Posted: October 3, 2003, 8:22 pm - IP Logged

They just posted it.

19,21,30,31,52  Mega Ball = 51

United States
      Member #1178
      February 22, 2003
      632 Posts
      Posted: October 3, 2003, 8:30 pm - IP Logged

I have a hunch, that 30 will repeat itself with 33 Tuesday, or with another 30 at least.  30 may also repeat as a Red Ball.  I just have this hunch that something is going to repeat itself soon. Since 52 was coming out so many times, I may include that as my red ball for Tuesday.  I doubt 33 will repeat with 30 Tuesday, it already came out together on August 01st.  The only ones that haven't come out with 30 yet are

30 35    30 38   30 32  30 36

fja's avatar - gnome1

United States
        Member #91
        January 19, 2002
        11927 Posts
        Posted: October 3, 2003, 8:32 pm - IP Logged

I got 3 white balls on line number 15, missed the megaball on that line by one... oh well! another seven dollar lump sum win for me!!

"Everybody has to believe in something...I believe I'll have another beer!"   = W.C.Fields                      

Bug's avatar - avatar php?userid=678402&dateline=1071851147

United States
          Member #788
          October 15, 2002
          471 Posts
          Posted: October 3, 2003, 9:30 pm - IP Logged

Every now and then I see people playing sequences. Here are the only three that haven't hit yet, but it was only a quick scan.

33-34

44-45

51-52

United States
            Member #1178
            February 22, 2003
            632 Posts
            Posted: October 3, 2003, 9:35 pm - IP Logged
            Quote: Originally posted by Bug on October 04, 2003

Every now and then I see people playing sequences. Here are the only three that haven't hit yet, but it was only a quick scan.

33-34

44-45

51-52

Friday, April 18, 2003   05 | 15 | 24 | 50 | 52   03

That's a good idea! I may have to do that.

kbcherokee's avatar - buffalo2
              Virginia
              United States
              Member #1712
              June 20, 2003
              1549 Posts
              Posted: October 4, 2003, 10:35 am - IP Logged

Way to go Kristin, fja and Bug...

I really thought the number's this draw would be "high" number's and it proved to be true. Next draw might be that way as well, although #4 is due to hit and this just might be the time.

Chief

May the warm winds of heaven blow softly upon your house. May  the Great Spirit bless all who enter there. May your mocassins make happy tracks in many snows. And may the rainbow always touch your shoulder.

United States
                Member #1178
                February 22, 2003
                632 Posts
                Posted: October 4, 2003, 10:55 am - IP Logged

So far, these are the only numbers that haven't came out for while yet, and maybe coming out very soon.  03 23 25 12

I have a strong feeling, that we're about due for all highs again. 23 25 could be in one of them soon! From now on, I am going to play all highs

23 maybe the first one, at least i'm going to be playing it as the first position in my number line.

United States
                  Member #1178
                  February 22, 2003
                  632 Posts
                  Posted: October 4, 2003, 5:57 pm - IP Logged

Cheif, 04 could still hit as the first number, and also include other high numbers as well. 50 hasn't came out for a while yet, that maybe coming out very soon!

Virginia
                    United States
                    Member #1712
                    June 20, 2003
                    1549 Posts
                    Posted: October 5, 2003, 5:47 am - IP Logged

Kristin:

Like I said earlier, I still think #04 might have a good chance of hitting this next game. I'll have to check #50 some more before I play it though just to see if it has "hit" after some of the #'s that "hit" last game.

Good luck Tuesday...

Chief

May the warm winds of heaven blow softly upon your house. May  the Great Spirit bless all who enter there. May your mocassins make happy tracks in many snows. And may the rainbow always touch your shoulder.

United States
                      Member #1178
                      February 22, 2003
                      632 Posts
                      Posted: October 5, 2003, 9:42 am - IP Logged

50 hasn't came out for a while yet, so it may come out soon. Before 50 hit, 16 came before it.

Friday, May 23, 2003                  12 | 20 | 31 | 33 | 50          17

Tuesday, May 20, 2003              02 | 16 | 36 | 44 | 49          03

Tuesday, May 13, 2003             17 | 20 | 47 | 49 | 50        34

Friday, May 09, 2003                 01 | 10 | 20 | 22 | 28       39

visiondude's avatar - eye3logo
                        light on my feet
                        United States
                        Member #356
                        May 20, 2002
                        2744 Posts
                        Posted: October 5, 2003, 12:00 pm - IP Logged

CHIEF,

just checking in.  i am typing you from re-hab.  i had to go in after the last jackpot loss of $150 million. 

i have been diagnosed with PLLS.  (post lottery losers syndrome).

i feel a bit better today.  they let me back on the computer (i was having LP withdrawls).  and i got to sit out in the garden and hear the birds sing.  it is also comforting for me to know that their are some real looney tunes in here and that my problem is "fixable".

anyway i count on you as my friend to pray for me.  hopefully they will let me out soon. (one more rollover and i have to drive to south carolina for powerball)

your friend in the crime of lottery,

vision

"i am .........."meant to"       

P.S.,  that RJoH  is a stand up guy.  thanks,  vision

until further notice,  it's  france everyday

dvdiva's avatar - 8ball

United States
                          Member #2338
                          September 17, 2003
                          2063 Posts
                          Posted: October 5, 2003, 1:08 pm - IP Logged

well even though i didnt loose any money at mega (it never broke 200 as usual) the game continues to disappoint me. i am kind of depressed that someone won the wa. state lottery but i haven't checked my tickets. i never check my tickets unless no one comes forward to claim it and the winning ticket was sold in the city where i bought it. that way i can still think i might have won for a little longer. good luck though for next time.

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                            mid-Ohio
                            United States
                            Member #9
                            March 24, 2001
                            19819 Posts
                            Posted: October 5, 2003, 1:56 pm - IP Logged

Vision, I'm sure a lot of LP members feel your pain, but did you really expect better with one QP per draw?

Now that Ohio has MegaMillions, I don't enjoy driving to Indiana to pick up PowerBall tickets as much as I used to, but I have $15 worth of tickets from August 27th to cash in and I don't want to give up my winnings so I will have one more fling with the PowerBall when it get to $100M+.  Hopefully if I don't win big, I won't win anything at all and I can end this affair with PowerBall.

Good luck to you and I hope you get over your lost.
                            RJOh

Virginia
                              United States
                              Member #1712
                              June 20, 2003
                              1549 Posts
                              Posted: October 5, 2003, 2:39 pm - IP Logged

VISIONDUDE:

Friend, I was worried about you... I haven't heard from you in a while. I was thinking you may have won that 150M and was keeping silent until I seen a picture of the couple that did win... Then, I knew that "VISION" didn't win with his (1) QP.

Believe me, I know how you feel. I thought I was onto it that game. I did have three of the number's that "hit" and was one off on two lines with the MB number. However, I didn't win any $.

I didn't play last game just to check some things on the Bell-Curve. I was thinking it would probably go high number's and it did. I am going to play a few games Tuesday just to see if I can come close and win something anyway.

Good luck if you play PB Wednesday...

Chief