Welcome Guest
You last visited December 11, 2016, 4:15 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Strategy System for tracking p3 straights

Topic closed. 19 replies. Last post 13 years ago by JAP69.

Page 2 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
winsumloosesum's avatar - Lottery-060.jpg
Pennsylvania
United States
Member #2218
September 1, 2003
5387 Posts
Posted: October 22, 2003, 12:01 pm - IP Logged

Thanks Win D.

I will separate the 2 draws to see how the numbers fall.

Pennsylvania Midday started in February 2003!

Will this be enough history??

Any other tips for being a trapper and not a hunter??

Thanks,

WSLS

JAP69's avatar - alas
    South Carolina
    United States
    Member #6
    November 4, 2001
    8790 Posts
    Posted: October 22, 2003, 3:26 pm - IP Logged
    Quote: Originally posted by winsumloosesum on October 22, 2003

Thanks Win D.

Thanks,

WSLS

This is one of the new systems that I have started using software as a tool which easily tracks roots and sums for me.

What I have done in the software is create a separate game for each combo series from 0 thru 3 so far. In each game doing this you have separated that combo series from the rest of the combo series so when you are looking at the hit skip pattern you will only be looking for combos to play in that series. Cuts down on the choices to make compared to all draw sums and roots.

MAGA

WIN  D's avatar - q05Q0
      Stone Mountain*Georgia
      United States
      Member #828
      November 2, 2002
      10491 Posts
      Posted: October 22, 2003, 3:40 pm - IP Logged

To be safe ......and to work as we hope ......I think at least 2.7 years is the least amount of history we need. That gives all 1000 at least one chance at a hit.  Anything older than that gets a special place at the top of the rotation. Very special. 

I would carry anything younger than say.......12 to 15 months in the dead man group. I sure like the idea of subtracting 365 numbers from the 1000 alot. Gambler that I am .....another 100 or so ...depending.

Depending on hit history. If we go back Even farther and it shows one hit in the last 3 yrs on a straight......he might get a special star.... even if he hit in the last 6 months.  Just as the ones that came back on themselves in recent history......they would be placed even more below a more recent group.

This might be getting alittle ahead of ourself.. Subtracting the last 300 or 400 hits from the crunch before hand.......thats the ticket.

uhmmmmmmm ! Straights      

four4me's avatar - gate1
        MD
        United States
        Member #1701
        June 18, 2003
        8366 Posts
        Posted: October 22, 2003, 3:52 pm - IP Logged

John I would like the Maryland State lottery and other states to produce a list of 3 and 4 digit numbers that have never hit straight. Or find a way to enter all the numbers that have hit straight so far, and compile a list of numbers that have not hit.

Maryland state lotteries says they cannot produce this sheet of numbers.

There are sites that will let you know if a number hit or not but that's not what I'm looking for.

I think we should all solicit our states lotteries and ask for this sheet.

Of course they give you a sheet with all the numbers that hit so far.

Having a sheet with numbers that have never hit before would be a big plus I think. Given the fact that some of those numbers might hit in the near future.

JAP69's avatar - alas
          South Carolina
          United States
          Member #6
          November 4, 2001
          8790 Posts
          Posted: October 22, 2003, 4:07 pm - IP Logged
          Quote: Originally posted by JAP69 on October 22, 2003

Quote: Originally posted by winsumloosesum on October 22, 2003

Thanks Win D.

Thanks,

WSLS

This is one of the new systems that I have started using software as a tool which easily tracks roots and sums for me.

What I have done in the software is create a separate game for each combo series from 0 thru 3 so far. In each game doing this you have separated that combo series from the rest of the combo series so when you are looking at the hit skip pattern you will only be looking for combos to play in that series. Cuts down on the choices to make compared to all draw sums and roots.

I may have entered this in the wrong topic of discussion.
                    What I was referring to was the box order combo series.

MAGA