Welcome Guest
You last visited January 16, 2017, 12:06 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

never seen that before

Topic closed. 21 replies. Last post 13 years ago by ALX.

Page 2 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
Maine
United States
Member #99
January 27, 2002
1016 Posts
Posted: October 31, 2003, 6:08 pm - IP Logged

Miracle, thanks for the encouragement and the advixe. I try to play wise and I sure think hard about this stupid game, probably too hard. Excaliber...I have thought about a conspiracy for many years but didn't really want to say so here, lest people think that was just sour grapes. It's so easy to do when the games are going against you on a losing streak like this! All I can say is that if someone could prove it or catch them at it, lotteries would be finished and there would be some wild law suits! Sorry, cadl, what do you mean by grassy knoll? I like 295 tonite. Good luck to all!

alx

Maine
    United States
    Member #99
    January 27, 2002
    1016 Posts
    Posted: November 1, 2003, 12:02 pm - IP Logged

Hey Miracle, I just hit the ceiling...348 just played the Texas mid 2 days in a row and I didn't play it!! Duh!! You were right, and I'm getting really twisted!

cadl's avatar - animal doggy2.jpg
      Austin
      United States
      Member #1559
      May 23, 2003
      228 Posts
      Posted: November 1, 2003, 2:56 pm - IP Logged

&nb

middle Georgia
        United States
        Member #1893
        July 20, 2003
        1868 Posts
        Posted: November 1, 2003, 3:38 pm - IP Logged

According to a dream site that I use, grassy knoll gives 997 and 3360.  I hope that helps.

Maggie-Nolia

cadl's avatar - animal doggy2.jpg
          Austin
          United States
          Member #1559
          May 23, 2003
          228 Posts
          Posted: November 1, 2003, 4:46 pm - IP Logged

thanks Nolia

don

joyjoy8's avatar - friends
            Houston Texas
            United States
            Member #371
            November 30, 2000
            587 Posts
            Posted: November 1, 2003, 7:17 pm - IP Logged

If you think what's been going on on the Texas pick 3 is strange, let me add one more thing.

Today Nov 01,03 Texas changed machines and balls, which we do on the 1st of each month, We are now using machine set C

So what would the odds be that the same number 348 would repeat in the midday draw using two diffrent machines and two diffrent sets of ball.?

After I saw that 348 I didn't even bother to do a rundown, work-out or check my systems. I will only play the triples and watch and wait...............Joy

Maine
              United States
              Member #99
              January 27, 2002
              1016 Posts
              Posted: November 1, 2003, 11:08 pm - IP Logged

I agree with you Joy, and tonights number was 3-5-5, or two repeats from the 1-5-5 last night, and on new machines and balls.....unbelievable!!! Something is really up, and it might be triples........alx