Welcome Guest
You last visited December 5, 2016, 5:30 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

MM Drawing for Tuesday 11-25-03

Topic closed. 23 replies. Last post 13 years ago by kbcherokee.

Page 2 of 2
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #1178
February 22, 2003
632 Posts
Posted: November 25, 2003, 8:11 pm - IP Logged

Looks like you and me picked the same numbers and also put them in our draw's just a-like! Perhaps we'll win money tonight. 

[ GREAT MINDS THINK A LIKE ]

Good Luck!

United States
    Member #1178
    February 22, 2003
    632 Posts
    Posted: November 26, 2003, 12:37 am - IP Logged
    Chief or anyone

You might want to keep some of those numbers you were going to wheel, there's a few that maybe coming up in the next few draws. I'll predict :

These are the only ones that have not made it to the top yet; sort of speak. I have a good feeling 34 will come out next draw on Tuesday.  It's hard to tell though, what it's going to be.

07-09-14-15-16-20-21-24-29-34-38-43-45-46-49-51

www.winnerslost .com;www.649-lottery.com
      China
      Member #2526
      October 15, 2003
      976 Posts
      Posted: November 26, 2003, 7:15 am - IP Logged

07-09-14-15-16-20-21-24-29-34-38-43-45-46-49-51

how did you get those numbers????????????
        fja's avatar - gnome1

United States
        Member #91
        January 19, 2002
        11927 Posts
        Posted: November 26, 2003, 9:10 am - IP Logged

Number 52 on the MB, I had it three times, which is by the way the only number of times I will use a megaball,  $7 is what I get,,,,I have to tell you the biggest problem of my game is "Patience" .  I had 4 white balls last year, but because it was on line 16 I didnt play.  However I'm committed to my numbers and instead of moving around I park my numbers and wait for the Megaball to find me..

"Everybody has to believe in something...I believe I'll have another beer!"   = W.C.Fields                      

kbcherokee's avatar - buffalo2
          Virginia
          United States
          Member #1712
          June 20, 2003
          1549 Posts
          Posted: November 26, 2003, 12:50 pm - IP Logged

fja:

Way to go my friend... Better than I did.

I had 22 and 40 and was playing 31 hard and 32 hit. I played 36 and 37 hit. And I played 41 as a MB number and it hit as a regular number. Can't win for losing... (wink)

I was playing 47 as a MB and 52 hit. Five off there.

At least the pot has a chance to grow. No one won.

Good luck Friday,

Chief

May the warm winds of heaven blow softly upon your house. May  the Great Spirit bless all who enter there. May your mocassins make happy tracks in many snows. And may the rainbow always touch your shoulder.

mken35's avatar - starwars06

United States
            Member #1809
            July 7, 2003
            84 Posts
            Posted: November 26, 2003, 2:14 pm - IP Logged

Chief,

Hello! will be playing 30Nov03 Drawing for MM

Virginia
              United States
              Member #1712
              June 20, 2003
              1549 Posts
              Posted: November 26, 2003, 2:18 pm - IP Logged

mken35:

Great news... Good luck.

See ya here,

Chief

May the warm winds of heaven blow softly upon your house. May  the Great Spirit bless all who enter there. May your mocassins make happy tracks in many snows. And may the rainbow always touch your shoulder.

fja's avatar - gnome1

United States
                Member #91
                January 19, 2002
                11927 Posts
                Posted: November 26, 2003, 4:50 pm - IP Logged

Chief,

I saw your numbers and I do notice that you guys tend to be all around the numbers that come up.  All I can say is to keep trying,,,I find that for my numbers they hit in streaks I sometimes average $0 for 4 to 8 draws, then I'll hit two or three quick ones (not more than $10) then I'll go dry again....

The one theory I have been working on is the repeating number from past draws:  for the year (and even if you break it down by month) the five white balls have been averaging only 69%-72% of the total numbers possible, this month for the average to be 75%, all the white balls have to be repeaters from previous november draws and if my stats are right 1 ball should be coming up for the third time.  like i said this is just a theory and I know that the balls have no concept of what month it is or what they have been doing in the past.....I just find it interesting

"Everybody has to believe in something...I believe I'll have another beer!"   = W.C.Fields                      

Virginia
                  United States
                  Member #1712
                  June 20, 2003
                  1549 Posts
                  Posted: November 26, 2003, 6:14 pm - IP Logged
                  Quote: Originally posted by fja on November 26, 2003

Chief,

I saw your numbers and I do notice that you guys tend to be all around the numbers that come up.  All I can say is to keep trying,,,I find that for my numbers they hit in streaks I sometimes average $0 for 4 to 8 draws, then I'll hit two or three quick ones (not more than $10) then I'll go dry again....

The one theory I have been working on is the repeating number from past draws:  for the year (and even if you break it down by month) the five white balls have been averaging only 69%-72% of the total numbers possible, this month for the average to be 75%, all the white balls have to be repeaters from previous november draws and if my stats are right 1 ball should be coming up for the third time.  like i said this is just a theory and I know that the balls have no concept of what month it is or what they have been doing in the past.....I just find it interesting

fja:

Sounds like you have a good theory. Ya never know when it might just be the right one.

Chief