Welcome Guest
You last visited December 3, 2016, 4:45 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

question for guru!!

Topic closed. 47 replies. Last post 13 years ago by Irvin.

Page 1 of 4
PrintE-mailLink

Canada
Member #2735
November 9, 2003
123 Posts
Posted: November 24, 2003, 6:50 pm - IP Logged

hi guru i have a simple but could be profitable question i see if i run the prediction software twice i usually end up with around 16 individual numbers to play do you think i would increase my chances of getting the 6 correct numbers as double the prediction might increase it??

Canada
    Member #2859
    November 23, 2003
    463 Posts
    Posted: November 24, 2003, 6:52 pm - IP Logged

do you mean that you get 16 individual numbers from the 20 with 4 repeats. But then you'd have a pool of 16 numbers which is MUCH larger than the original 10?

Canada
      Member #2735
      November 9, 2003
      123 Posts
      Posted: November 24, 2003, 7:25 pm - IP Logged

thats correct the second prediction has a few repeats from the first!!!

Canada
        Member #2859
        November 23, 2003
        463 Posts
        Posted: November 24, 2003, 7:30 pm - IP Logged

I would personally concentrate on the repeated 4 numbers and use them as 4-fixed-Bankers in a a full 49 wheel ! which is always = 990 tickets then filter them down etc etc or pick another banker then play the Lotto 649 5 numbers slip with all 49 for $44 then i would also play the 2 original 10's by themselves in 10 wheels then do the 16 wheel

It's worth a shot under dog, here's some 16 number wheels for you to try on this page =

www.lotto-logix.com/wheeling.html

ps. i have a BUNCH more wheels i've accumulated, let me know if you need more

GoodLuck

Canada
          Member #2859
          November 23, 2003
          463 Posts
          Posted: November 24, 2003, 7:39 pm - IP Logged

I also have a few questions for Guru, when the 10 number predictions are being made, are the 1st numbers picked MORE important or CARRY more weight the the last picked numbers, because if so they can be put into a FRONT-Loaded wheel which puts more emphasis on this 1st numbers??? However when the program finishes it automatically sorts them, i have been watching the EXACT order it predicts them.

Also, can perhaps future program Upgrades include a type of Batch feature to say for example. ok run 1 prediction at 400 sample, then save and run another at 500 sample, save, run another at 1000 etc etc?

Thank You

BobP's avatar - bobp avatar.png
            Dump Water Florida
            United States
            Member #380
            June 5, 2002
            3102 Posts
            Posted: November 24, 2003, 10:40 pm - IP Logged

Doesn't your lottery have hundreds of past draws you already know the answer to you can test these questions against?  BobP

Canada
              Member #2735
              November 9, 2003
              123 Posts
              Posted: November 24, 2003, 10:56 pm - IP Logged

thats true we could enter the past results to see how we would have done if we were in that time frame! cool suggestion!

Canada
                Member #2859
                November 23, 2003
                463 Posts
                Posted: November 24, 2003, 11:10 pm - IP Logged

Bob i know about back-testing and plan on doing it but the program takes litterally hours to predict using the minimal settings, so takes time, but soon.

United States
                  Member #2460
                  October 7, 2003
                  766 Posts
                  Posted: November 25, 2003, 12:24 am - IP Logged

Vick,Hi

Just a question.

How, have you done with the program so far,has it given you any winning numbers yet?

Belgium
                    Member #2220
                    September 2, 2003
                    553 Posts
                    Posted: November 25, 2003, 1:30 am - IP Logged

Hi,

About the numbers repeating in 2 prediction runs:

Yes in some cases they are more likely to appear than those numbers that only come up once. This is however not always the case.

BobP's avatar - bobp avatar.png
                      Dump Water Florida
                      United States
                      Member #380
                      June 5, 2002
                      3102 Posts
                      Posted: November 25, 2003, 1:57 am - IP Logged
                      Quote: Originally posted by vick on November 25, 2003

Bob i know about back-testing and plan on doing it but the program takes litterally hours to predict using the minimal settings, so takes time, but soon.

Interesting, every program has its needs to run at its best.  Just curious what processor and memory amount are you running?  Is windows cranking the drive writing memory to disk or just taking the time to chew through the possibilities?  BobP

Belgium
                        Member #2220
                        September 2, 2003
                        553 Posts
                        Posted: November 25, 2003, 2:23 am - IP Logged

Vick:

Are you already using the 1.6 beta version ?? This is way faster then the 1.5.

If not, send me an email with your order id number and you will receive your upgrade.

Canada
                          Member #2859
                          November 23, 2003
                          463 Posts
                          Posted: November 25, 2003, 9:49 am - IP Logged

Excalber i just started using the program, we will see what happens in the future, GoodLuck.

Bop i have an Amd athlon XP 2500+ , 1 GB mem & fast Wd 80 8 mb hard drive, win XP = plenty fast for me and takes about 3 hours [i was using the computer at the same time so unattended it might have been faster] using minimal settings in a 6/49 game, i also did using bigger settings, for instance i just finished a 1000 samples settings and let it run overnite and it took about 7 hours [ i turn off screen savers etc & set the CPU priority to High for the lotto program to give it the max cpu cycles].

Yes Guru, thanks i have the 1.6 beta, are these times to long or short you think compared to your own?

Belgium
                            Member #2220
                            September 2, 2003
                            553 Posts
                            Posted: November 25, 2003, 12:28 pm - IP Logged

We use a few Amd Athlon computers of the same speed with 1 gig mem in our renderfarm. My predictions are a bit faster, but that is normal since we are doing it for a 6/42 lotto. I think 7 hours at 1000 samples for a 6/49 lotto is a very normal time.

Canada
                              Member #2859
                              November 23, 2003
                              463 Posts
                              Posted: November 25, 2003, 1:44 pm - IP Logged

Guru i jst finished running another 6/49 pediction at 400 sample EXCEPT this time i set the Lotto program to High CPU usuage and didn't use the computer for other things this time only 56 minutes !!!!!! Much faster , i think the 1000 sample can be faster to cause i left alot of other programs opened when i did it. I'll try tonight.