Welcome Guest
You last visited December 3, 2016, 5:30 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

MM prediction area

Topic closed. 81 replies. Last post 13 years ago by lottoking.

Page 4 of 6
PrintE-mailLink
kbcherokee's avatar - buffalo2
Virginia
United States
Member #1712
June 20, 2003
1549 Posts
Posted: December 5, 2003, 12:29 pm - IP Logged

Leftover's? Whhhhhooooooooohhhheeweeeeeee

"Me get those all the time."

Where's Visiondude when I need him?

Chief

May the warm winds of heaven blow softly upon your house. May  the Great Spirit bless all who enter there. May your mocassins make happy tracks in many snows. And may the rainbow always touch your shoulder.

fja's avatar - gnome1

United States
    Member #91
    January 19, 2002
    11906 Posts
    Posted: December 5, 2003, 12:40 pm - IP Logged
    Quote: Originally posted by lottoking on December 05, 2003

if 53 appears ,it means its for PB.So dont be fussy.it works for saturdays pb also.

lottoking

Now hears a guy who's serious about his numbers.....

"Everybody has to believe in something...I believe I'll have another beer!"   = W.C.Fields                      

www.winnerslost .com;www.649-lottery.com
      China
      Member #2526
      October 15, 2003
      976 Posts
      Posted: December 5, 2003, 1:01 pm - IP Logged

of course,If I send the predictionss,that means If I have the chance to play,I will play them all.Every draw of my prediction has its own reason I can tell why they should appear.

four4me's avatar - gate1
        MD
        United States
        Member #1701
        June 18, 2003
        8359 Posts
        Posted: December 5, 2003, 1:25 pm - IP Logged

Todd, lottoking sent us the numbers for bonus match 5 in Maryland last week although there were no winners two of the numbers were right. Many of the people posting to his reply's are badgering him and causing confusion. Lottoking says he's from China. These people are offended easily when provoked they can appear to be dysfunctional I think because they do not insult one another so readily. And he is defending himself by leading some posters on and helping others is causing rifts.

If I were going to try and communicate with someone from another country I would take a different approach than some of the posters have and by doing so it has worked in my favor, kind of. I agree that he has pulled our chains sometimes but I think it's mostly because he feels insulted when people demand that he post numbers, as they want, when they want. If you want this guy to post numbers then your need to handle him with understanding and kid gloves.

Canada
          Member #2612
          October 25, 2003
          122 Posts
          Posted: December 5, 2003, 1:28 pm - IP Logged

I agree, maybe we all have to learn about patience from LottoKing, I have.  Best of luck LottoKing!!

China
            Member #2526
            October 15, 2003
            976 Posts
            Posted: December 5, 2003, 2:06 pm - IP Logged

stand on your own point,dunodyno.Thanks!

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
              mid-Ohio
              United States
              Member #9
              March 24, 2001
              19816 Posts
              Posted: December 5, 2003, 3:11 pm - IP Logged
              Quote: Originally posted by four4me on December 05, 2003

If I were going to try and communicate with someone from another country I would take a different approach 

I  hope lottoking see your post and take it seriously and improve his communications skills.

RJOh

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

China
                Member #2526
                October 15, 2003
                976 Posts
                Posted: December 5, 2003, 3:14 pm - IP Logged

If I were going to try and communicate with someone from another country I would take a different approach 

I  hope lottoking see your post and take it seriously and improve his communications skills.

RJOh

aint me nice?aint me kind?aint me contributing?

visiondude's avatar - eye3logo
                  light on my feet
                  United States
                  Member #356
                  May 20, 2002
                  2744 Posts
                  Posted: December 5, 2003, 4:01 pm - IP Logged

ok,  i will provide levity to this discussion concerning "who" lottoking really is.

first i want to make clear that i root for people to succeed,  not fail.  but when i see someone yanking our chains, i am not afraid to speak up.

(1) lottoking made claims and promises of future predictions out of his own mouth to begin with.  there was no coersion on our part. only accountability.

(2) he kept saying that he would post predictions, and did not.

(3) he has strung us along for several weeks on many different threads.

(4) he continues with invalid excuses.

(5) he said that he would post predictions, then backpeddled saying they wouldn't be winners or wouldn't be good enough or that he might fail.

(6) he is in here for attention only, not for furthering the dispensing of his supposed lottery knowledge.  where has he ever contributed information about the lottery that would help other players commensurate with his claim for being in here?

(7) if you don't believe that he is in here for purposes other than attention,  look at his MM predictions in this thread.  he only did it after being harangued about it (finally),  then said it was for MM and PB.  how can that be legitimate?  both MM and PB are seperate games.  i don't believe in systems but i have been around in here long enough to know you don't arrive at the same numbers with two completely different games. the guy isn't serious.

(8) cultural differences can lend itself to mis-understandings toward a given goal.  unfortunately lottoking cannot be given a pass on that angle and i will explain why.  lottoking knows exactly what he is doing because he has been consistent with his behavior for several weeks.  he has had several chances to adjust on anything he didn't supposedly understand and keeps making the same excuses. that is attributed to behavior,  NOT "misunderstandings".                  time always tells what a person is in comparison to what they say.  i have never seen lottoking do what he has been saying that he could do, and since that has happened consistently over an extended period of time, he isn't what he claims that he is and it has NOTHING to do with cultural differences/misunderstandings/sensitivity.  he does it and knows exactly what/why he is doing it.  he is trolling for attention.  know how i know?  look at his reaction. he begs for people to keep "hanging in there" while continuing to string them along.  he starts off like most people saying that he can do this or that but when the rubber meets the road, he starts to slowly retract all that he claims to be able to do.  making the statements that he is not going to predict any longer.  maybe you buy it, but i don't.

(8) maybe you can't decifer the difference between cultural differences and insecurity,  but i can. i give people the benefit of the doubt always by weighing their words carefully over time against what they say and claim.  this is about making a person live up to what they say,  it is not about "burying" a personality. and one cannot do that unless we remove emotions and go back to the very beginning of when he came in here weighing his words vs behavior since,  and there is only ONE logical conclusion about "why" he is here.

(9) lottoking, a personal plea from me. i am NOT any kind of moderator in here, but i do take the protection of the LP family very seriously.  if i "smell"  when someone is messing with us, i will not hesitate to speak up.  i have a suggestion for you if you are looking to clear your name.  stop talking about what you say that you can do and DO IT. stop filling up threads in here with posts that are designed at directing unnesscessary attention towards yourself. if you want someone to look up to you, there is only ONE WAY that you can accomplish that. by doing what you claim that you can do.  post predictions pre-draw and that will be the test that you are not in here to play games.  if you are successful, you will get the attention that you crave.  quit "talking" and start "doing".

(10) if lottoking is for real,  nothing i have said (that challenges him) will offend him. if he knows that he can do what he says, he will plod on.  if he isn't,  he will fade like all the ones before him that claimed the same thing.....and didn't.

peoplethathavetruevisionareneverdisuadedfromtheirvisionbyanother

"i am .........."meant to"       

P.S.,  that RJoH  is a stand up guy.  thanks,  vision

until further notice,  it's  france everyday

Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
                    Chief Bottle Washer
                    New Jersey
                    United States
                    Member #1
                    May 31, 2000
                    23259 Posts
                    Posted: December 5, 2003, 4:12 pm - IP Logged

Awesome post, Visiondude.  For those who make it through the whole thing, I agree.

Check the State Lottery Report Card
                    What grade did your lottery earn?

Sign the Petition for True Lottery Drawings
                    Help eliminate computerized drawings!

kbcherokee's avatar - buffalo2
                      Virginia
                      United States
                      Member #1712
                      June 20, 2003
                      1549 Posts
                      Posted: December 5, 2003, 4:29 pm - IP Logged

Visiondude:

I knew you would come through in the end...

My friend, well done.

Chief

May the warm winds of heaven blow softly upon your house. May  the Great Spirit bless all who enter there. May your mocassins make happy tracks in many snows. And may the rainbow always touch your shoulder.

light on my feet
                        United States
                        Member #356
                        May 20, 2002
                        2744 Posts
                        Posted: December 5, 2003, 5:12 pm - IP Logged

i don't RELISH the role as the S.P.A.M.I.N.A.T.O.R.

but i don't like people who dispense false hope...worse...

havingvisioncanbegoodorbaddependinghowyouweildit

China
                          Member #2526
                          October 15, 2003
                          976 Posts
                          Posted: December 5, 2003, 5:28 pm - IP Logged

visiondude,do you wear glasses while you do s0-called vision thing to other people.watch out you may fail one day!

I will never come back to this posts.only you few mice would destroyed all the clean air.Its too diry I cant stay!

May worst luck be yours.

lottoking

four4me's avatar - gate1
                            MD
                            United States
                            Member #1701
                            June 18, 2003
                            8359 Posts
                            Posted: December 5, 2003, 5:50 pm - IP Logged

Vision maybe your right and I'm wrong he may be a troll. I still think based on some past experience with people from outside the US that they are intimidated of us and very untrustworthy of us. Many think we are pure capitalists and that all we care about is money and possessions having said that I stand by my belief that if you treat people right and not cajole them then you might get a different response. I treated the guy like a person who is actually trying to predict something without doing it sometimes. And kindness won out over frustration sure we would like to see some results the fact is he produced some for us in the match 5 game. If people continue to fuel him with negative posts then your going to get negativity in return. The fact that some are not getting the response that they would like is indicative of the post they send to him. Continuing in this manner is only going to add in the frustration.

OK he posted some numbers for tonight's game and I think the pressure he is receiving may be clouding his judgment. It is possible that he has to translate all this English into Chinese and it may be coming out as gibberish to him. I don't know. I continue to say that overall kindness will win out over any other kind of rapport and if we expect any results need to stay that course. As soon as someone post a negative reply he goes off on a tangent. I think were dealing with a young man who is very intelligent and is doing exactly as expected when cajoled in the manner he has been subjected regardless of his ethnicity.

light on my feet
                              United States
                              Member #356
                              May 20, 2002
                              2744 Posts
                              Posted: December 5, 2003, 5:51 pm - IP Logged

if you were looking to find foolish people to play along with your game, you came to the wrong place.

it has nothing to do with cultural differences.  you understand exactly what it is we want from you, but you refuse to do it.  it has nothing to do with you being from another country,  that is another one of your excuses.

it is very a very simple principle that is applicable around the world, that  a man does what he says that he can do.  if he can't,  he is not a man of his word, but someone who is looking to play games or deceive others. plain and simple.

to answer your question, i do wear glasses.  but that has nothing to do with my "vision" as my "vision" isn't dependant on my ability to "see".  i could be blind and it wouldn't effect my "vision". true vision comes from the heart.  it has nothing to do with ones eyesight.  and as it applies to you,  if you have "vision",  it is not dependant on what others think of you as well.  don't try the victim role. you created the scenario in here. we didn't.  we are just holding you accountable to your own words.

BTW,  my "vision" cannot fail as it is not dependant on me (provided i am right)

noonecouldeverripthevisionoutofmyheart