Welcome Guest
You last visited December 6, 2016, 4:42 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

explain less - do more

Topic closed. 18 replies. Last post 13 years ago by lottoking.

Page 2 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
www.winnerslost .com;www.649-lottery.com
China
Member #2526
October 15, 2003
976 Posts
Posted: December 7, 2003, 1:53 am - IP Logged

being a man of your word is far more valuable than ANY amount of $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Best advise I ever heard this year.Thank you,visiondude.

luckycat,I dont expect to get your apologize any more.I hope someday you will feel sorry for what you said to me.God bless you.

BTW,I have never been abroad.I am still in China.I wish I could go to USA someday.

lottoking

luckycat's avatar - animaniacs24

United States
    Member #1687
    June 16, 2003
    1047 Posts
    Posted: December 8, 2003, 8:51 pm - IP Logged

lottokink:

you got it backwords/ you should be apologizing to the forum for all your antics/empty predics.

but I am not wasting my time with you anymore/your not worth it.

your 8 followers will keep you busy I am sure. Is that a big enough audiance for you?

time will be your test.

China
      Member #2526
      October 15, 2003
      976 Posts
      Posted: December 9, 2003, 1:13 am - IP Logged

Yes,luckycat,I have them and I have my life full of love and courage.And We will be tgether to win finally.

And how about you?

lottoking

China
        Member #2526
        October 15, 2003
        976 Posts
        Posted: December 9, 2003, 1:21 am - IP Logged

Yes,luckycat,Time will test.Time will test you too,test if you even worth my replies maybe?????

I have my supporters and my life is full of love and courage.Money has not become so crucial in my life although I  do need it.

And how about you,luckycat?I dont really want to reply to your nonsense replies again but as for someoen I should be,I give you a suggestion:be yourself.Be who you really are.You see I came here and everything went down for you because I have  grasped all their attention.You dont seem to become that important in the forum and you tried to kick me out of here..you are the one evil and lack love.do you know that?WHILE i FEEL SO pityful for you,I kept silent while you have attacked me,I have forgiven you many times.But you  never get enough.

so be it,luckycat.God bless you

lottoking