Welcome Guest
You last visited January 16, 2017, 12:06 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

A suggestion for All

Topic closed. 13 replies. Last post 13 years ago by EXCALIBUR.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink

Canada
Member #2612
October 25, 2003
122 Posts
Posted: December 5, 2003, 6:51 pm - IP Logged

This applies to everyone including LottoKing.  I figure that rather than posting predictions(although that is OK), maybe we should all concentrate on figuring out how we arrive at the numbers we do.  In fairness to LottoKing, he did post a method to decipher the numbers by way of remaining numbers.  I would like to here more about this.  For example how do you a apply it to a future draw?  I think we all have to understand that the lottery is a big riddle. You need strategy, common sense, observation, intuition and obviously some luck.  I don't know if myself or anyone else will ever win the big one, but it is fun trying and corresponding with others.  We have all types of good people here, smart people and we should pool our ideas, concepts and information together.  I'm no mathematician or software developer, my strengths come from unearthing little tidbits of info that could provide us with a better chance of winning.  For example I posted a link to a website of a mathematician who provides free lottery software.  Say for arguments sake one of you through your own efforts improve on your own selections, thanks in part to that link.  It only seems reasonable to figure that your successes may help others here to benefit.  Sorry to ramble, but all I'm saying is let's share ideas, not insults!!

hypersoniq's avatar - 8ball
    Pennsylvania
    United States
    Member #1340
    April 6, 2003
    2450 Posts
    Posted: December 5, 2003, 6:58 pm - IP Logged
    Quote: O

Playing more than one ticket per game is betting against yourself.

www.winnerslost .com;www.649-lottery.com
      China
      Member #2526
      October 15, 2003
      976 Posts
      Posted: December 6, 2003, 8:51 am - IP Logged

dynodyno If I could still come in and reply,i will answer your question

a winning number is not hard to get.there are risks everywhere to get it lost anyway,as i showed you at other posts,you should have known how a winning number be counted by formulas and preclue reminders.

the risks is unavoidable,but you will deserve a winning number if you try.

i am afraid i cant post here any more,someone has asked me to f**k off

so thats it take care my friend

lottoking

United Kingdom
        Member #2173
        August 26, 2003
        75 Posts
        Posted: December 6, 2003, 9:24 am - IP Logged

I'm sorry you got ousted lotto

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
          mid-Ohio
          United States
          Member #9
          March 24, 2001
          19891 Posts
          Posted: December 6, 2003, 11:43 am - IP Logged

If lottoking is still posting, he is not ousted. If lottoking doesn't post again, it is his choice.  As for magic, I never saw any.  Posting losing numbers doesn't make you a fraud but a dreamer like the rest of us who are trying to predict the winning numbers and win some money.

RJOh

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

Irvin's avatar - Goolag

New Zealand
            Member #2234
            September 2, 2003
            173 Posts
            Posted: December 6, 2003, 3:46 pm - IP Logged

Lottoking,

You shou

United States
              Member #2460
              October 7, 2003
              766 Posts
              Posted: December 7, 2003, 6:22 pm - IP Logged

The following is going to sound weird or crazy, but trying to find logic on the lottery sequence of numbers and finding little, maybe 25% and think that the leftover missing logic, is not what many people call chaos or random, but a form of what might be called reverse logic, using two programs, which I won't name, I put the numbers in reverse by mistake and the programs using their regular programmed predicting logic came out with much better predictions, than when the drawed numbers were put in the program in the proprer order.

What do You all make out of this?

lottoarchitect's avatar - waveform

Greece
                Member #2815
                November 18, 2003
                502 Posts
                Posted: December 7, 2003, 6:31 pm - IP Logged

It is weird indeed. It shouldn't work for one simple reason: all these programs are based in the assumption that numbers imported in the order they drawn. If I understood what you did, the last number of you file is the first draw of a lottery game and this should be constant for any future predictions. Thus they analyse averytime the same data. It doesn't make sense. Keep testing to see if it really works.

If you have something to do, at least do it well...

Canada
                  Member #2735
                  November 9, 2003
                  123 Posts
                  Posted: December 7, 2003, 6:53 pm - IP Logged

was the program lottosynchronizer that you applied this reverse to???? if so please private message me and tell me exactly what you did and i will try a back test with it

China
                    Member #2526
                    October 15, 2003
                    976 Posts
                    Posted: December 7, 2003, 9:57 pm - IP Logged

I will try to post to make a better result anyway.I wont rest until I SUCCEED IN MAKING A WINNER HERE.

LOTTOKING

United States
                      Member #2460
                      October 7, 2003
                      766 Posts
                      Posted: December 7, 2003, 10:05 pm - IP Logged

Hi Underdog, no it wasn't, I just bought LottoSyncronizer about 2 days ago and have not used it at all yet, but might in a day or two.

It was the lower capacity demo of a general purpose numeric predicting program, because, it is a demo, it is restricted to only 1% of its predicting capacity, but fairly more or less good enough

for giving rough predictions of the most likely numbers to come out for a single column of numbers, like if you enter about 100 numbers or any other such ammount, of 0 to 10 numbers like in the Pick3, or if some other game then you would enter something like 1 to 49 or whatever the range of the numbers is and it will roughly give you the numbers that might have the best chance of winning but it is a rough guess,

the the better and more familiar that you get at adjusting the programs settings and probably also the number of draws for the program to analyze the more accurate the prediction, but takes some time experimenting with different settings and numbers of draws also like with LottoSyncronizer some of the numbers given might be good for the next 1 to 3 draws, it is best used for analyzing one column of the Pick3 at a time, for example 1-2-3 all the numbers from one and down of column number one, and then doing the same with column number 2 and then 3 and then you would have something like the 3 to 5 numbers or more, most likely to show up for column #1 and then the 3 to 5 or more most likely to show up for column #2 and so on, it might also work for Pick4,Pick5,Pick6 etc, provided that you analyze only one column of the particular game at a time.

Say that find the best settings for best Pick3 prediction and get the 3 most likely numbers to come out for every single column you have this: 3x3x3=27 , you wheel the 3 numbers of every column for a full wheel and get 27 Pick3 numbers that you play straight for the next 3 days or untill you win, but for no more than 3 days as soon as you win, you quit playing those numbers and update the draws to use on the program and predict again and do it all over again, if you don't win after 3 days you quit playing those numbers anyway and predict again, if you win in the first,second or third day as soon as you win one time, you quit playing those numbers and predict again, this is good for straight order Pick3 and not for any order.

The other program was Candy Number one of Everett's programs.

Bye and Good Luck.

United States
                        Member #2460
                        October 7, 2003
                        766 Posts
                        Posted: December 7, 2003, 10:08 pm - IP Logged

Hi LottoKIng, how are You?

China
                          Member #2526
                          October 15, 2003
                          976 Posts
                          Posted: December 7, 2003, 10:40 pm - IP Logged

Hi Excalibur,I am sweet as dandy.Thank you.......I have been trying to get a possible winning number..but failed last week...But I think I still will predict anwyay.

And how is it going for you,man?Is everything cool with you?How is your studies on lotteries?Have you made any progress?

lottoking

United States
                            Member #2460
                            October 7, 2003
                            766 Posts
                            Posted: December 9, 2003, 2:40 am - IP Logged

LottoKing, I meditate and study some of the things that people post here that I can understand, some things I can't, I lack knowledge of mathematics and programming, mostly, I observe, try to see and meditate and "SEE" a few things, observation, meditation and reflection are great tools for learning and getting some answers and seeing things. But right now I am finally (Begining to) using and testing some of the lottery programs that I have, I think

That many people don't do good with them, because they want a quick good winning number, and don't take the time to learn and understand all the many program's options and settings and their proper use, they need a lot of learning

And testing for proper use and prediction.

Sometimes the obvious and easy is the answer, not the complicated. Sometimes I try to look into things too much and miss the obvious.

Well,don't worry too much about anything. I'll talk to You again sometime. Bye.