Welcome Guest
You last visited December 3, 2016, 6:31 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Just tinkering

Topic closed. 22 replies. Last post 13 years ago by lottoking.

Page 2 of 2
PrintE-mailLink

Canada
Member #2612
October 25, 2003
122 Posts
Posted: December 6, 2003, 8:47 am - IP Logged

First of all, thanks LottoKing, I appreciate your help.  I confess that it is alot to absorb, I'm not a math expert, but I am grateful for your tips.  I mentioned in one of the forums, that I understand how you get the remainder numbers.  My question is how do you apply it to future draws.  Using your example for that one draw eg:

1-12-15-18-44    Bonus 42

Remaining numbers are 1 2 3 6

If I want to do future draws using 1 2 3 6, how do I calculate it? I would assume you do it in reverse, but if you could explain.  By the way, I think alot of people are very impressed with the efforts you are putting out with all these numbers and combinations.  Thanks

Canada
    Member #2612
    October 25, 2003
    122 Posts
    Posted: December 6, 2003, 8:48 am - IP Logged

Thanks for the tip DreamLotto!!

www.winnerslost .com;www.649-lottery.com
      China
      Member #2526
      October 15, 2003
      976 Posts
      Posted: December 6, 2003, 10:00 pm - IP Logged

dynodyno until now you would have known how my system works .It works from 1 2 3 6 counting till the final numbers come out.I have to say its my secret i cant tell  but I could make a winner from the right x x x x (1 2 3 6) within little draws.

so focus on x x x x till you succeed at it.If you are interested,I will tell you more.But this whole million isn't that easy to get remember?the winning numbers needs all ip members here to work out.

I will use my system from 1 2 3 6,but thats the preclue

lottoking

four4me's avatar - gate1
        MD
        United States
        Member #1701
        June 18, 2003
        8359 Posts
        Posted: December 6, 2003, 10:45 pm - IP Logged

Lottoking thank you for understanding also.

four4me,you are the only one among those wise people that can sense others with a culture difference,what you said are all correct about me,and I think you are the only one guy know what i am talking about.

Some people will go to great lengths to make others feel inferior. I just happen to be able to see through all the faults living in and around a city that has a diversified ethnic structure. Having to work with and trying to understand all the different personality traits. Communicating with some who are new to this country USA and having to be able to help them feel comfortable in this strange place. Especially when many people Americans are not happy to see new comers to our country feeling that they will somehow loose out because our country gives some of them benefits that are not offered to people living here or so they think. 

There are only a few people who would like to see you leave lottopost because you do have a tendency to ramble and post that you can make us winners. I don't think it so much that we would like to win as we would like to break the system and cause them to structure the lotto differently. There by making us break another code it is something that is in all of us to win and to show the authorities that no matter how difficult they make these lotteries that we will try anything and everything to get the top prize. I'm am sure the lottery authorities knows this. And if someone dose come up with a system the'll change the game to suite them and make us try and crack it also.

Nobody but Todd can toss you out of the Lottery post. he has said that he is not going to do that because you haven't broken any major rules yet. I think that if you just ignore the people who post negatively and concentrate on your strategies for winning you will be OK. If you do have to post to others try and structure your post in a mature manner. Don't get into it with another member because your not doing or posting what they want to see.  

China
          Member #2526
          October 15, 2003
          976 Posts
          Posted: December 7, 2003, 1:40 am - IP Logged

sometimes a picture is more than  thousands of words.

lottoking

China
            Member #2526
            October 15, 2003
            976 Posts
            Posted: December 7, 2003, 3:48 am - IP Logged

Phantomelm,For your question,I would like to say yes

My SYSTEM HAS HELPED SOME Chinese people to have won big money and I am still helping them.About 1 million RMB=120,000$.I have never asked them to share some money but they have sent me some.

as for the prediction,I hope my syetem will help those of you to win big.I know many people are still poor in US.And even if they dont lack money,theres still much much fun wininga first prize.

I hope you could understand that thank you

lottoking

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
              mid-Ohio
              United States
              Member #9
              March 24, 2001
              19816 Posts
              Posted: December 8, 2003, 12:40 am - IP Logged
              Quote: Originally posted by phantomelm on December 07, 2003

youre system is better than some of the ones on the sites where they generate the numbers,good luck with youre system,hope you win a huge jackpot(don't forget to share). 

Lottoking lives in China, I don't think he plan to play the winning numbers, just post them.  If you want a share of the winnings , you are going to have to play the numbers yourself.

RJOh 

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

China
                Member #2526
                October 15, 2003
                976 Posts
                Posted: December 8, 2003, 3:33 am - IP Logged

Right that I am living in China.And I have been trying to win Chinese lotteries. If I ever won here,I would move to US and play powerball and MM.And part of reason I come to post here is I LOVE AMERICA VERY MUCH.Always love the freedom of USA AND YOUR CULTURE AND LANGUAGE and people!

Lottoking