Welcome Guest
You last visited December 9, 2016, 6:28 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

lottoking ousted

Topic closed. 75 replies. Last post 13 years ago by luckycat.

Page 4 of 6
PrintE-mailLink

will lottoking be ousted -or leave

maybe [ 2 ]  [5.71%]
he should leave by himself [ 4 ]  [11.43%]
will the forum ask him to lv [ 0 ]  [0.00%]
do you vote him out [ 5 ]  [14.29%]
do you vote him to stay [ 12 ]  [34.29%]
do you think he is a scam [ 6 ]  [17.14%]
were u better off before he came [ 1 ]  [2.86%]
do you support him [ 2 ]  [5.71%]
have u won any $ with him [ 2 ]  [5.71%]
do u think he should be guest only [ 1 ]  [2.86%]
Total Valid Votes [ 35 ]  
Discarded Votes [ 24 ]  
lottoarchitect's avatar - waveform

Greece
Member #2815
November 18, 2003
502 Posts
Posted: December 6, 2003, 10:18 pm - IP Logged

CAN YOU STOP FIGHTING?????

This is rediculous, if you keep going this way you are worse than what you allegate lottoking is. I haven't seen anyone else dislike so much lottoking as you do luckycat. I really don't get your point or what are you trying to prove. Do you hate lottoking? Did he steal money from you or whatever?? Calm down.

Lottoking, don't push it either. I admire you want to share your knowledge/ideas with us. This is more than welcome. But keep using a low profile. Posting, all over the forum, statements like "I'll win for you because you worth it..." are irritating to most people (and me too). Just post ideas or meaningful results. If they are empty-promising, you know noone will pay attention to you anymore.

STILL THE POINT IS YOU FIGHT WITHOUT A REASON

If you have something to do, at least do it well...

luckycat's avatar - animaniacs24

United States
    Member #1687
    June 16, 2003
    1047 Posts
    Posted: December 6, 2003, 10:22 pm - IP Logged

irvin:

supprised to see you:  so far

the poll is almost 50/50 split    >  50 % negative  50% positive

must be raining out> out of 3000 voters only 26 voted a low turnout . so far

but what ever the poll's outcome at least we had the opinion  and freedom to vote a voice  in our choices. the final outcome will be justified,to show the truth.

thanks for looking in Irvin.  green bucks to you

luckycat        >>>>>>>    purr-purr--purrfect                           

lottoshlep's avatar - super 7-top-over.jpg
      BC
      Canada
      Member #2120
      August 19, 2003
      258 Posts
      Posted: December 6, 2003, 10:44 pm - IP Logged

luckycat,

there's t

if at first you don't succeed ... destroy all evidence you ever tried  Cool 

United States
        Member #1687
        June 16, 2003
        1047 Posts
        Posted: December 6, 2003, 11:02 pm - IP Logged

LOTTOSHLEP:

HIS NAME HAS NOT BEEN MISSPELLED IT IS SPELLED PURPOSFULLY BECAUSE HE IS NO KING  HE IS A KINK THUS lottokink.

THE ORIGINAl  HEADING WAS WRITTEN should  BUT IT DID NOT POST THAT WAY, THINK IT WAS A SPACE THING.

however I AM NOT THE ONLY ONE HERE not likeing what lottokink does. as the poll shows its about 50/50 split. and really with so little votes not a true

result.            I am also trying to show the members that he truly is a hoax,'

others agree with me as thru my private pms. but the 5 followers of his are inturn useing him as he is useing them. so maybe there is no great loss.

if you read all the posts you might see what I am talking about.

but I thanks you for your input.

BC
          Canada
          Member #2120
          August 19, 2003
          258 Posts
          Posted: December 6, 2003, 11:17 pm - IP Logged

" ..... IT IS SPELLED PURPOSFULLY BECAUSE HE IS NO KING  HE IS A KINK THUS lottokink."

Hehehe ... exactly my point.  Why do you think most members are not participating in your poll?

BC
            Canada
            Member #2120
            August 19, 2003
            258 Posts
            Posted: December 6, 2003, 11:50 pm - IP Logged

No disrespect intended luckycat, I am not siding with anyone but will say one more thing, then drop out of this discussion. 

There are only 2 important questions in the poll: vote him out? vote him to stay?

All are opinions but only the two above matter should the administrator decide to act upon this poll, the rest are 'window dressing' at best. But even the minimal results speak for themselves, I think we know who placed the 1 'out' vote.

Cheers

United States
              Member #1687
              June 16, 2003
              1047 Posts
              Posted: December 7, 2003, 12:04 am - IP Logged

lottoshlep:

are you saying that my spelling lottokink    who is a kink and they agree

and the other members believe that too, thats why a low turnout vote.,because they think he is a kink too????

no I dont think so. or maybe so???

but thanks for your nice reply.....I do have to take into consideration percentage wise as to the response to the  members who voted in other negitive questions  vs the stay question and it comes out aprx 50/50 split.  stay- go but again its only a opinion poll,just opinions.      lottokink spelled right will continue to post

as in the past nothing/no wins/empty formulas/empty promises.

hopefully he will soon leave and the post can get on being and doing the quest

of shareing.

greenbucks to you and blessings                  luckycat

BC
                Canada
                Member #2120
                August 19, 2003
                258 Posts
                Posted: December 7, 2003, 2:48 am - IP Logged
                Quote: O

United States
                  Member #1687
                  June 16, 2003
                  1047 Posts
                  Posted: December 7, 2003, 8:05 am - IP Logged

today sunday:

the poll has not moved too much it will remain till 9 am monday

so far it seems to be almost same for both sides. aprx

50%  vote against lottokink  saying he is a scam and think should leave on his own

50%  voted for him to stay  the poll closes 9 am  monday Dec 8

thanking all that voted and hope more will vote to see true results

thanks

www.winnerslost .com;www.649-lottery.com
                    China
                    Member #2526
                    October 15, 2003
                    976 Posts
                    Posted: December 7, 2003, 8:08 am - IP Logged

Lets stop here ,luckycat.I think you are tired enough.

lottoking

Calscorp's avatar - dnk st
                      Bakersfield
                      United States
                      Member #1568
                      May 24, 2003
                      421 Posts
                      Posted: December 7, 2003, 10:42 am - IP Logged

My vote was also discarded.  I also agree that you don't have to continue this fight.  This much anger is not good for your health, luckycat. I would have voted for lack of interest.

I do not care for the idea that someone can get mad at someone and try to get them ousted off the lotterypost. Everyone has the right to their ideas and opinions. If you don't like them don't read them. 

I would hate for people on the post to start feeling they cannot express their ideas and opinions for fear of being put on a poll to be ousted out.

I have nothing personal against either one of you. But I personally do not care for what is going on.

This is a post for sharing knowledge and ideas and numbers. Not attacking people.

LaurainMass's avatar - strawberry
                        Boston,Massachusetts
                        United States
                        Member #2924
                        December 2, 2003
                        65 Posts
                        Posted: December 7, 2003, 6:12 pm - IP Logged

Wow Wee...I just got here and people want to throw others out.I hope it's not over something someone said...

Laurajean Watters

JAZZY JASPER's avatar - scenery water_mountains.jpg

United States
                          Member #786
                          October 14, 2002
                          2723 Posts
                          Posted: December 7, 2003, 6:20 pm - IP Logged

Hmmm

"It's not easy, being, GREEN! "

four4me's avatar - gate1
                            MD
                            United States
                            Member #1701
                            June 18, 2003
                            8363 Posts
                            Posted: December 8, 2003, 12:09 am - IP Logged

Luckycat I sincerely hope you don't have a heart attack I have been to lots of user groups and read many posts but this one takes the cake. I vote you stay because if you keep up like your going you'll be seeing the shrink soon. And I would pay to here you tell the shrink that you blew a gasket because of some guy that posted on a usenet. Promises that he couldn't keep. numbers that didn't hit, etc., etc. Listen to yourself are you actually that screwed up over this.

I think you really like this Lottoking cat. because if you did anything by posting this pole. We have found that you have supported everything that you disliked about the guy over and over.

Guess what you have gained him more followers as a result.

Now your starting to sound like a broken record. Get over it. He stay's turn your block on so you don't have to read any more material from him to get you worked up again. 

Bangalore
                              India
                              Member #2444
                              October 4, 2003
                              234 Posts
                              Posted: December 8, 2003, 12:23 am - IP Logged

Wow F4M!

That was really Four For Lucky Cat...! You Gave It Nicely To Her!

I Now Really Wonder ...WHATEVER Stops Her From Blocking LottoKing, If SHE REALLY Dislikes His Posts?!

You Are Also Right When You Say "I Think You Really Like This LottoKing...", For We All Know...Friendship Stars With A Quarrel And Lasts Longer And Stronger...! Moreover, I Have Seen This Happen To Me Many A Times On Yahoo Chat...Two-Thirds Of My Lady Chat Friends Initially Quarrelled With Me And Denied Access To Their Web Cams...LOL!!

Hope She Gets The Message!

GreenBacks All!

Just Monkeying Around With Numbers...!