Welcome Guest
You last visited December 2, 2016, 9:30 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

MM Tuesaday Draws to view( a big one)

Topic closed. 164 replies. Last post 13 years ago by lottoking.

Page 11 of 11
PrintE-mailLink
luckycat's avatar - animaniacs24

United States
Member #1687
June 16, 2003
1047 Posts
Posted: December 13, 2003, 12:48 pm - IP Logged

I DO HAVE ONE CONCERN:

Many of the statements comming from lottoking,is he is here to have fun.

but in having fun:ITS not fun to help people lose their hard earned dollars no matter how much.  in the name of fun. someone i am sure believed, and lost.

a new member or guest/ may read parts of all the posts regards lottokings, or not too manyposts.  They in turn might try to play his posted numbers for games.

it might be a large or  maybe their grocery money, trying for the BRASS RING>

and end up loseing, I wonder how many members/guests/ have played some or all of lottokings predicted numbers,  and LOST.

so for concern of all its not a FUN GAME  IF YOU consistently post loseing number sets. and just maybe in doing so it might be that persons last wad.....now in essence  we are all trying to get good numbers,  if getting them is considered FUN to some then> this forum should consider a trac for fFUN predicts and a trac for serious players I for one would put my $ on the serious players predicts.

hopefully no NEW memembers. or guests  have lost any money on lottoking's predicts. because its not fun loseing hard earned money.

good luck to all in future predicts.

luckycat        >>>>>>>    purr-purr--purrfect                           

four4me's avatar - gate1
    MD
    United States
    Member #1701
    June 18, 2003
    8359 Posts
    Posted: December 13, 2003, 1:35 pm - IP Logged

Luckycat no body in there right mind would play all those numbers he posted and THEY WEREN'T THE NUMBERS FOR PEOPLE TO PLAY HE CROSS POSTED THE NUMBERS TO PLAY ON THE POWERBALL THREAD.

NO BODY WOULD HAVE BEEN ABLE TO FILL OUT ALL THE NUMBERS ON TICKETS HE POSTED ON THIS THREAD... 20,000 tickets IT WOULD HAVE TAKEN A RIDICULOUSLY LONG TIME TO DO SO.

HE POSTED ALL THE NUMBERS ON THIS THREAD BECAUSE THAT'S HOW MANY NUMBERS THAT WERE GENERATED ON HIS PC WHEN HE RAN HIS PROGRAM!!!!!!!!

These are the numbers he posted from the cross thread which are on page ten of this thread.

powerball at 76 mil

Tuesday MM picks good luck all

remmended draws

2 13 20 33 51 49
    2 13 20 33 51 49
    2 13 24 47 51 49
    2 13 25 33 51 49
    2 13 25 49 51 49
    2 13 25 47 51 49
    2 15 20 28 51 49
    2 15 21 41 51 49
    2 15 24 28 51 49
    2 15 24 29 51 49
    2 15 24 39 51 49
    2 15 24 41 51 49
    2 15 24 46 51 49
    2 17 20 33 51 49
    2 17 24 29 51 49
    2 17 24 31 51 49
    2 17 24 46 51 49
    2 17 24 47 51 49
    2 17 24 39 51 49
    2 18 21 47 51 49
    2 18 24 41 51 49
    2 18 24 46 51 49
    2 18 25 29 51 49
    2 18 25 31 51 49
    2 18 25 38 51 49
    2 20 24 35 51 49
    2 21 23 49 51 49
    2 21 24 28 51 49
    2 21 24 36 51 49
    2 21 24 45 51 49
    2 21 24 47 51 49
    2 23 24 49 51 49
    2 23 25 28 51 49
    2 23 25 31 51 49

Page ten of this thread and if you had read this thread you would have know that. You didn't post one time on this thread until now. Are you refueled for another battle of whit's.

twisted's avatar - underground
      New Jersey
      United States
      Member #2376
      September 25, 2003
      582 Posts
      Posted: December 13, 2003, 1:37 pm - IP Logged

People should be liable for playing someone else's posted #'s.  They should know that there is no guaranteed way to win the jackpot, and if they plan on playing someone else's posted #'s, they will most probably not win. 

If they are naive enough to use their grocery money for playing lottery, then I'm afraid they dont deserve to win.

I dont agree with most of what "lottoking" says, but I agree that if people loose money playing his #'s they should've know it was for "fun" and they were most probably going to loose.

United Kingdom
        Member #2173
        August 26, 2003
        75 Posts
        Posted: December 13, 2003, 2:01 pm - IP Logged

lucky cat

I thought you said you were not going to bother reading lottoking's post anymore because it upsets you.  I think you are looking to start trouble and have a confrontation with lottoking again otherwise you would have left the guy alone like you said you would.  Whether you like it or not lottoking is a member of this forum and he has just as much right to be here as you, so just leave him alone already.

hypersoniq's avatar - 8ball
          Pennsylvania
          United States
          Member #1340
          April 6, 2003
          2450 Posts
          Posted: December 13, 2003, 2:31 pm - IP Logged

well I still have my QP from thursday morning, so I'm not sidelined just yet... I also already have 2 interviews lined up for monday morning (wasting no time). Already set up Unemployment Compensation benefits to hold us over and my wife has had a better job than me since the first "outsourcing" incident, so given the situations it's more of a temporary setback than a catastrophic end. I'm really sick of having my life at the mercy of rampant mismanagement and politicians bent on making this a nation of rich and poor... perhaps now is the time to set up an after-hours PC repair shop in my basement... should be interesting... I'll have to research that more.

One thing that should be self-evident from the initial thread is this... the odds equation is NOT reduceable.

Odds for MM jackpot are 1 in 135,145,920

if the equation were reduceable, the "new" odds would still be 1 in 6757.296... but in reality, 135,125,920 combinations were left uncovered... there could have been 20,000,000 picks and you would still have not really put a dent in the odds...

If you are planning on going all out, a better bet would be 55 lines (covering each mega ball once and your favorite 3 twice). this gives 5 eleven-line segments where all 52 of the white balls of the numbers could be arranged differently, and your favorites would be doubled 3 times... this gives a guarantee of matching the mega-ball (sorry, that's the ONLY guarantee for this setup, by that virtue alone it is not practical, just an idea) and you WILL have all 5 numbers 5 times (once in each set of 11 lines). Use your favorite system to pick the order for each 11-line segment.

If one of your favorite mega balls hits, that's 2 correct (or if you have only one favorite, that could be four)

you have 5 chances to match 5 or less in each 11 line segment. This does leave many combos uncovered, but never forget, this IS gambling...

On the cheap, you could pick your favorite 11 mega balls and wheel the 52 numbers once (+3 numbers extra)... now the megaball guarantee goes away, but you will still get all 5 numbers (and just hope they are on the same line)

The full powerball setup for the same thing would generate 44 lines and you would have one less group of 11, but on the cheap it would cost the same ($11) and leave you double up on 2 white balls.

Playing more than one ticket per game is betting against yourself.

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
            mid-Ohio
            United States
            Member #9
            March 24, 2001
            19815 Posts
            Posted: December 13, 2003, 3:27 pm - IP Logged
            Quote: Originally posted by four4me on December 13, 2003

Luckycat no body in there right mind would play the numbers he posted 

No one in their right mind knowing the odds would think that winning any lottery is as easy as copying someone picks.  Back in the school days, getting the answers were as easy as looking over the shoulders of someone that had done their home work and copying the answers but now days, nobody have the answers and you are on your own.

RJOh

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

Pennsylvania
              United States
              Member #1340
              April 6, 2003
              2450 Posts
              Posted: December 13, 2003, 3:34 pm - IP Logged
              Quote: Originally posted by visiondude on December 13, 2003

(7)  you are in my prayers (no charge - lol)

Thanks!

four4me's avatar - gate1
                MD
                United States
                Member #1701
                June 18, 2003
                8359 Posts
                Posted: December 13, 2003, 3:35 pm - IP Logged

I didn't write that i wrote this.............

would play all the numbers he posted.

millions of people probably played and lost better luck next time. key word here is LUCK 

Pennsylvania
                  United States
                  Member #1340
                  April 6, 2003
                  2450 Posts
                  Posted: December 13, 2003, 3:35 pm - IP Logged
                  Quote: Originally posted by lottoking on December 13, 2003

Hyper,you have my support!

lottoking

Thanks to you also!

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                    mid-Ohio
                    United States
                    Member #9
                    March 24, 2001
                    19815 Posts
                    Posted: December 13, 2003, 3:49 pm - IP Logged
                    Quote: Originally posted by RJOh on December 13, 2003

Quote: Originally posted by four4me on December 13, 2003

Luckycat no body in there right mind would play all the numbers he posted  

Sorry, I stand corrected

or those of anyone else I might add

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

www.winnerslost .com;www.649-lottery.com
                      China
                      Member #2526
                      October 15, 2003
                      976 Posts
                      Posted: December 13, 2003, 6:29 pm - IP Logged

No,luckycat is not my enemy nor my friend.Her words wont change anything here so I will treat her like a naive child.I said she is like a 10 yo.

R,considering you are an adult,I might not want to fight with you.But you seem to be getting trouble in starting another big fight with me maybe?Now stop that.

you guys better know I am still practising predicting here till One day my draw could get a better guarantee to hit 4+0 or more,thats the time you could possibily reply on it.I never anyone to buy it.Only once cooperate with four4me to have bought MM last week.

bry

United States
                        Member #1687
                        June 16, 2003
                        1047 Posts
                        Posted: December 14, 2003, 8:28 am - IP Logged

to all of the above.

I do have a right to read or post in the forum,

I do have a right to my opinion, and concerns.

and I do have the opinion that  many might have been hurt financial just reading, some of the controversy regards LK  predicts.

NO  I do not believe anyone would play all 9 pages of his predicts,BUT  some might play his other threds posted.or  maybe some of the 9 pages.

lottokink does not have total control of the forum, nor his followers.

my concern is others/ not lk/ in that respect I will post my opinions.to others.

no I DO NOT BELIEVE in LUCK  (if it is ment to be it will be) nor do I beleive in anyone named LKink, he does not exist .

like I said the forum is open/for/all//not just a few//I am expressing my opinion. if you want to make a mountain out of a mole hill, and resurect it, then it is >you who is doing that,< not me.everyone has a right to post their opinions.  and I have regards my concern  of others.

I hold no grudges/never have/ never do.

China
                          Member #2526
                          October 15, 2003
                          976 Posts
                          Posted: December 14, 2003, 8:39 am - IP Logged

sorry I am not interested .I want to talk to men.

lottoking

United States
                            Member #1687
                            June 16, 2003
                            1047 Posts
                            Posted: December 14, 2003, 9:13 am - IP Logged

I TRULY UNDERSTAND WHY.

China
                              Member #2526
                              October 15, 2003
                              976 Posts
                              Posted: December 14, 2003, 9:20 am - IP Logged

THANKS

Page 11 of 11