Welcome Guest
You last visited December 2, 2016, 2:44 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

lottosync pred for can 6/49

Topic closed. 18 replies. Last post 13 years ago by underdog.

Page 2 of 2
PrintE-mailLink

Canada
Member #2735
November 9, 2003
123 Posts
Posted: December 14, 2003, 12:15 pm - IP Logged

the software for me so far has been worth the purchase as last night once again i hit 5 3/6 prizes  i usually set the samples at 400 it seems to be the most effective

Canada
    Member #2859
    November 23, 2003
    463 Posts
    Posted: December 14, 2003, 12:29 pm - IP Logged

paul it's upto to you if you want to buy or not, i also have other programs i bought, some good some bad and i include them in my lotto arsenal.

on average a 10 predcition should give you 1 hit, anything more and your beating the average. I also do checks against say 10 random sets of 10 numbers to compare against the program. I've hity some and lost some. Only time will tell if the program and can truly hit and with repeatability, hence the sample testing trial and error etc.

I actually like playing keno more than 649 and am eagarly waiting for the keno program to come out as there arn't many keno programs out there.

Good luck !

paul762's avatar - lion

United Kingdom
      Member #3002
      December 11, 2003
      477 Posts
      Posted: December 14, 2003, 1:21 pm - IP Logged

vick i also prefer keno but our keno is played every 10 mins so i would probably have to just play the first draw of the day using 3 of the previous days draws, does the program select more than 10 numbers it should really give you a choice of how many you would like to play perhaps this will be in the next version i have been using gail howard software and wheels but have had no luck even when all numbers are in the wheel did once manage to line up 6 from 6 using all 49 numbers with a 3 from 6 wheel but that was when i optimised as far as i could with the sums i explained this to their tech support and they told me that to optimise fully would take a lifetime even with a crays super computer so lottosynch looks my only option at present.

thanks for feedback anyway guys

paul.

Canada
        Member #2735
        November 9, 2003
        123 Posts
        Posted: December 14, 2003, 1:35 pm - IP Logged

paul i have used gail howards software for years and for the most part have found it very disappointing!! they leave you with too many probable numbers to choose from