Welcome Guest
You last visited December 10, 2016, 1:24 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

doesn't this make more sense?

Topic closed. 41 replies. Last post 13 years ago by paul762.

Page 1 of 3
PrintE-mailLink
paul762's avatar - lion

United Kingdom
Member #3002
December 11, 2003
477 Posts
Posted: January 5, 2004, 5:39 am - IP Logged

hello all, just a thought about a lottery system, here in the uk with our 6/49 lotto i can guarantee 5+b or 6 numbers every draw for £8 this of course is because 6x8=48 so wouldnt it make more sense rather than have a selection method and also a method of trying to line the numbers up just to have the latter so every draw we know we have all the numbers its just about finding a system or way of optimizing the 8 lines of numbers to give us the best chance.

just a thought!!

good luck all.

hypersoniq's avatar - 8ball
    Pennsylvania
    United States
    Member #1340
    April 6, 2003
    2450 Posts
    Posted: January 5, 2004, 6:51 am - IP Logged

This is my plan for the soon-to-be Match 6 (6/49) in Pennsylvania... I set aside $18 (it's $2 per one line of 6 numbers, 9 lines x 6 numbers = 54 numbers, cover all 49 PLUS 5 of my personal "lucky" numbers twice...). Since there is no history, I will just select ALL of the numbers, grouped at random, perhaps with a normalized distribution.... then just hope that something lines up, they give 2 extra Quick Pick lines per line you play. If I don't win anything after that, it's back to PB and pick3/pick4 because I don't plan on making regular purchases of $2 tickets when I could get 2 Powerball tix for $2 and have a shot at alot more money...

good luck.

Playing more than one ticket per game is betting against yourself.

paul762's avatar - lion

United Kingdom
      Member #3002
      December 11, 2003
      477 Posts
      Posted: January 13, 2004, 1:27 pm - IP Logged

i think it would be better if we tried using software/systems to group the numbers rather than select them also it takes half of the problem away!!

all the best.

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
        mid-Ohio
        United States
        Member #9
        March 24, 2001
        19831 Posts
        Posted: January 13, 2004, 1:58 pm - IP Logged
        Quote: Originally posted by paul762 on January 05, 2004

....here in the uk with our 6/49 lotto i can guarantee 5+b or 6 numbers every draw for £8 
        just a thought!!

just a thought!!, Don't you mean just a dream.  Dream on Paul.

RJOh

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

paul762's avatar - lion

United Kingdom
          Member #3002
          December 11, 2003
          477 Posts
          Posted: January 13, 2004, 2:12 pm - IP Logged

rjoh, uk 6/49 ,take 8 lines of 6 numbers and hey presto!! 5+b or 6 every draw simply because 8x6=48 (48 numbers from 49)

dream on?? i have taken away half of all lottery software/system problems ie: number selection

you wake up rjoh!!

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
            mid-Ohio
            United States
            Member #9
            March 24, 2001
            19831 Posts
            Posted: January 13, 2004, 2:56 pm - IP Logged

Paul either you are as dumb as a bucket of nails or you think everybody else is.  If there was anything to the BS you are spreading, you would be too busy winning your lottery instead of try to find some dumb suckers at this forum.  I couldn't be that dumb even in a dream.

RJOh

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

Texas
              United States
              Member #1477
              May 7, 2003
              2311 Posts
              Posted: January 13, 2004, 7:53 pm - IP Logged

Actually there is a way to cut the 49 numbers down to 18 <G>  When I first started tracking Lottery in Texas we didnt have Pick 3 so all my tracking was done with Pick 6 and it was 6 out of 50.  Now we have the 6/49 (6th number being a Bonus Ball).

I developed a system after studying the numbers for a thorough understanding of them and what is more likely to play, etc.  You can effectively reduce the 49 digits to 18 to wheel if you know what to look for. 

When I have time and Im finished with my Pick 3 software I will return to the other games as some of the techniques I use to track Pick 3 can be incorporated in Pick 6, Pick 5 and even Pick 4 tracking.

retxx's avatar - mrthumbs
                BOSTON
                United States
                Member #48
                September 9, 2001
                3594 Posts
                Posted: January 13, 2004, 8:10 pm - IP Logged

hi clipper how about sharing your pic 3 analysis with us now. It would be useful to try while you work on the others. Thanks

Texas
                  United States
                  Member #1477
                  May 7, 2003
                  2311 Posts
                  Posted: January 13, 2004, 9:09 pm - IP Logged

retxx= I have threads in the Pick 3 section and a few in the "systems" session but I will be more then happy to talk Pick 3 as to me it's the easiest money maker out there.  If more people realized how much easier it is to track 10 digits then 49 numbers, there would be even more people playing the game.

I use a process I call "elimination for determination".  In order to do this you have to have a THOUROUGH understanding of all the possible EXACT combination of 10 digits 0-9.  Not many people have ever really taken the time to study all the combinations and they spend all their time "chasing numbers" instead without any real "plan of action".  Much like dogs chasing cars.....they never catch <G>

To begin with....there are only 1000 EXACT combinations of 10 digits 0-9...beginning with 000 and ending with 999.  Lot better "odds" then the Pick 6....Pick 5 and Pick 4!  If people would take the time to study these 1000 combinations they would realize a few facts.

One fact being there are 100 combinations with "any given digit in any specific position" of 1st, 2nd and 3rd.  There will be 100 Exacts with the "0" in the 1st, with the "1" in the 1st, with the "2" in the first, so on and so on.  Just as there will be 100 position with digits in the 1st there will be 100 combinations with the digits in the 2nd and same with the 3rd.  Knowing 1 digit and "what position" it will play in can reduce the 1000 Exacts down to 100.

Half the 10 digits are "Even" digits (0-2-4-6-8) and half the digits are "Odd" (1-3-5-7-9).    Some three digit combinations are made up of ALL Even digits and some are ALL Odd digits.  Some combinations are 2 Even/1 Odd and others are 2 Odd/1 Even.  In fact if you study the 1000 EXACTS you can divide them up into 8 different groups that I call....Alpha Patterns.....EEE, OOO, EEO, OOE, EOE, OEO, OEE, EOO.

In each of the above 8 Alpha Patterns you will find 125 EXACT combinations each.  In the 6 groups of the 2/1 split, 25 of each 125 per group will be Double "exacts" (221, 334, 575, etc).  This leaves 100 three "different digit" combinations per Alpha Pattern.    EEO/OOE/EOE/OEO/OEE/EOO.    Of the 2 "PURE" groups (EEE and 000) there will be 5 Triples per group and the balance of 120 "exacts" will be split 60/60 between three "different digits" and Doubles.

While this isnt the same "100" if you dont know a specific number in a specific position you can reduce the 1000 down to 100 by just knowing the Alpha Pattern that will appear next.  Just knowing "which way" the digits will lean....2 Even/1 Odd or 2 Odd/1 Even can reduce the 1000 to 500 because half the 1000 will have more Odd then Even and the other half will have more Even then Odd in the 3 digit combination.

Since there are 3 times more combinations with the 2/1 split then there are all Even or all ODD, the will appear more often then "Pure" Even or Odd.    There are 120 "base" combinations of three "different" digits.  Each of these 120 can be written 6 different ways.  Example:  267, 276, 627, 672, 726, 762.   

There are 90 "base" combinations for Doubles (1 digits twice + 1 digit) and each of these 90 can be written 3 different ways.  Example:  228, 282, 822

120x6 (720) plus 90x30 (270) = 990 plus 10 Triples = 1000

These are but a few facts about digits 0-9 and the 1000 EXACT combinations. 

Besides having a thorough understanding of the 1000 exact combinations, one has to realize the importance of keeping written record of what plays day after day and then analysizing this information as well.  For instance, there is a 60-62% "repeat" rate most of the time for at least 1 digit to play from 1 game to the next.  This % can fluctuate and be about 50% but I've never seen the % go below 50%. 

If you kept a graphical chart of the numbers that have played you would also see how most digits if they dont immediately "repeat" they will play again before they get 5 or more games out from last time they played.  Now I've seen some digits go 15 and even 26 games without playing, however, it is a rare thing for a digit to go nearly a month without playing.

I use all of the above and more to determine what to play in the Pick 3.  I also like to use Sum Totals and you can divide the "sums" of the 1000 exacts into three different denominations....Singles (0-10), Teens (11-20) and Twenties (21-27).  Most of the 1000 combinations will have a Sum Total 11-20 and will play more often then Singles or Twenties.

Besides using "denominations" you can use how the digits Sum - Even vs Odd - to determine what the next game will be.  If it's an EVEN game (2E/1O) the Sum will always be "odd".  All ODD digits will also sum "odd".    If it's an ODD game (2O/1E) the Sum will always be "even".  All EVEN digits will also sum "even".

There are many different ways to track the 10 digits but first you have to have a thorough understanding of the "possibilities" are you will be like that dog chasing cars.......you wont "catch" anything.

Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
                    Chief Bottle Washer
                    New Jersey
                    United States
                    Member #1
                    May 31, 2000
                    23275 Posts
                    Posted: January 13, 2004, 9:32 pm - IP Logged

Anyone who "guarantees" a lottery win is a scammer and should not be trusted.

Check the State Lottery Report Card
                    What grade did your lottery earn?

Sign the Petition for True Lottery Drawings
                    Help eliminate computerized drawings!

retxx's avatar - mrthumbs
                      BOSTON
                      United States
                      Member #48
                      September 9, 2001
                      3594 Posts
                      Posted: January 13, 2004, 9:33 pm - IP Logged

thanks clipper great explanation. If only therewere an excel spreadsheet someone could write what an opening that would be. right. thanks

Texas
                        United States
                        Member #1477
                        May 7, 2003
                        2311 Posts
                        Posted: January 13, 2004, 9:45 pm - IP Logged

retxx = Your Welcome.....I've heard of people who have used Excel to track Pick 3 numbers.  I dont know enough about Excel to use it to my advantage so I had to find somebody who could write software for me and incorporate my ideas into the software.

For the past 9 months now we have been working together and Im getting closer an closer completion. 

Nobody can "guarantee" you anything.....like they say...the only "sure thing" in life is "Death and Taxes".  I say "With a little education you can live a lot longer and play a lot less" <G>

A good Lottery System can certainly empower one with better chances if they have first "educated" themselves and make such determinations with an "educated guess" <G> 

BobP's avatar - bobp avatar.png
                          Dump Water Florida
                          United States
                          Member #380
                          June 5, 2002
                          3104 Posts
                          Posted: January 13, 2004, 11:12 pm - IP Logged
                          Quote: Originally posted by paul762 on January 05, 2004

hello all, just a thought about a lottery system, here in the uk with our 6/49 lotto i can guarantee 5+b or 6 numbers every draw for £8 this of course is because 6x8=48 so wouldnt it make more sense rather than have a selection method and also a method of trying to line the numbers up just to have the latter so every draw we know we have all the numbers its just about finding a system or way of optimizing the 8 lines of numbers to give us the best chance.

just a thought!!

good luck all.

Paul there already exists a lottery software that does exactly what you want with eight lines making a 8 x 6 grid with all the numbers, but one. Even lets you filter a little to keep out the less likely stuff.  It's called Lottery Cracker and is now abandonware as the author has stopped selling it.  You can download the fully functional original zipped file here:

http://www.lotto-logix.com/lottosoft.html

Just scroll down to Lottery Cracker and click on the link to start the download.  Don't use a third party downloader, try again later if too many people try for it at once.  BobP
                            paul762's avatar - lion

United Kingdom
                            Member #3002
                            December 11, 2003
                            477 Posts
                            Posted: January 14, 2004, 4:55 am - IP Logged

RJOH stop the insults and listen to the whole story before you open your trap!! i guaranteed 5+b or 6 numbers every draw i never guaranteed they would line up!! you damn fool. also i am not trying to sell/spread  anything so thats another thing you have got wrong. before you accuse anyone of anything id make sure youve got all the facts. all i was saying is that most software tries to select numbers as well as group them together so i suggested why not start with all the numbers and then we only have to try and group them together!! fortunately BOBP has just written to say that software already exists to do this so as far as im concerned there is no more conversation.

good luck to all!!

Texas
                              United States
                              Member #1477
                              May 7, 2003
                              2311 Posts
                              Posted: January 14, 2004, 11:41 am - IP Logged

Looked at the "Lottery Cracker" and it has some limitations for the 6/49 game.  One being....it calls for 7 digits PLUS the Bonus Ball....not 6 to "include" the Bonus Ball.  Has a nice wheeling capability though lol

Have tried to figure out how to easily remove the Database information there but so far havent found a one click yet.  Seems like would have to overwrite what is already there and there are quite a few entries at that!

Thought about putting a "1" (wont accept a 0) in the 1st boxe and then filling in the remaining 5 with Pick 6 results and using the BB box but there are a ton of entries that I would have to make if cant just delete the Database information that's already there :(  Drawback here we have 50 digits and the software only recgonizes up to "49" :(

Know the "1" would be repetitive but that could be taken into consideration in the overall Sum Total of the digits.  Could make it work for the Texas Two-Step as the highest digit there is "35" and putting the "1" in the 1st two boxes.  Would just have a high Frequency on the "1" digit and nothing on digits 36 through 49?

Just need to figure out how to cancel out the Database that is already there without having to "override" what is already there so can add correct information for the Two Step lol