Welcome Guest
You last visited December 6, 2016, 7:06 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

doesn't this make more sense?

Topic closed. 41 replies. Last post 13 years ago by paul762.

Page 3 of 3
PrintE-mailLink
Texas
United States
Member #1477
May 7, 2003
2311 Posts
Posted: January 16, 2004, 11:53 am - IP Logged

I dont think you would need the entire 800 entries to set tracking up that would be sufficient for your needs.  I've found when tracking Pick 3 that I only need about 30 daily combinations to set up enough information to be able to track those digits.  Sixty is even better but really dont need anything more then that to be able to set tracking up for Pick 3.

For this reason, I dont think you would need all 800 entries to set a database up for your purposes.  To set  up, you can do like somebody else did....use NOTEPAD to create your own information, then "SAVE AS" Cracker.dat into the Lottry2 folder and replace the dat file that is there.  This way you wont have to change each entry using the software itself.

To create the info just type the game results using the existing Cracker.dat file as an example.  The "SAVE AS" Cracker.dat into the same folder the existing Cracker.dat file is.  You will get a prompt asking if you want to "replace"....say yes and it will overwrite what is there.

paul762's avatar - lion

United Kingdom
    Member #3002
    December 11, 2003
    477 Posts
    Posted: January 16, 2004, 1:37 pm - IP Logged

clipper, i just tried what you said about the dat file and i put in another 25 draws, but now when i try and open the program it says "input past end of file" any ideas anyone??

thanks again

Texas
      United States
      Member #1477
      May 7, 2003
      2311 Posts
      Posted: January 16, 2004, 1:51 pm - IP Logged

Paul = I tried doing the same thing and got the same message so Im wondering what the answer is myself!

paul762's avatar - lion

United Kingdom
        Member #3002
        December 11, 2003
        477 Posts
        Posted: January 16, 2004, 1:56 pm - IP Logged

clipper=perhaps the only way is to input through the program rather than notepad, its ok for me because its uk lottery but dont know about other lotteries, but now i cant even open the program because of this message and ive even deleted the entries i made , but it still wont open!!

retxx's avatar - mrthumbs
          BOSTON
          United States
          Member #48
          September 9, 2001
          3584 Posts
          Posted: January 16, 2004, 2:35 pm - IP Logged

clipper or Paul. How do I set it up for selecting pic3/4 daily numbers. I am a novice so can you step by step me. Thanks. P. S how do you do with the pic3 lottery and what options do you find best to use?

Texas
            United States
            Member #1477
            May 7, 2003
            2311 Posts
            Posted: January 16, 2004, 2:48 pm - IP Logged

Paul= Reopen the Zip file you got as the download and overwrite the software you have.  When you do the Cracker.dat file will be replaced by the original file and you can open the software.

retxx = I really dont think this Lottery Cracker software can be used for either the Pick 3 or Pick 4 as it has entry places for 7 entries plus the BB ball.  You might check into some other software that specializes in Pick 3 or 4.  I have my own "personal" software designed specifically for my way of tracking so dont think I could  be of much help in your setting  up something :(

Today in Texas the Daily was 528.  I was going with a 2 digit repeat from previous day 284 but didnt get the right ODD digit (5).  I had "3" to go with the 2 & 8 for 238 or 838.

paul762's avatar - lion

United Kingdom
              Member #3002
              December 11, 2003
              477 Posts
              Posted: January 16, 2004, 2:50 pm - IP Logged

thanks clipper will try it now.

Texas
                United States
                Member #1477
                May 7, 2003
                2311 Posts
                Posted: January 16, 2004, 2:54 pm - IP Logged

Your Welcome Paul....Im still fiddleing with that software here lol 

paul762's avatar - lion

United Kingdom
                  Member #3002
                  December 11, 2003
                  477 Posts
                  Posted: January 16, 2004, 4:36 pm - IP Logged

clipper= ive started putting the entries in through the program ,upto 300 at the moment but have done little tests every 50 draws and considering you can cover 48 numbers for £8 ive had quite a few 3 from 6 , no more than that yet though, but its alot cheaper than playing some of the wheels ive seen, plus its more fun having all the numbers on your tickets!!

best of luck everyone!

paul762's avatar - lion

United Kingdom
                    Member #3002
                    December 11, 2003
                    477 Posts
                    Posted: January 17, 2004, 11:41 am - IP Logged

when i try to open the draw history it keeps telling me that theres an "invalid row value" does this mean i have made a mistake with one of the entries i have added to the database or is it something else?

BobP's avatar - bobp avatar.png
                      Dump Water Florida
                      United States
                      Member #380
                      June 5, 2002
                      3103 Posts
                      Posted: January 18, 2004, 12:40 am - IP Logged

Look for a line with two of the same numbers like 11-14-11-29-45-48 or
                      a number that is above 49, typing mistakes kinda things.

paul762's avatar - lion

United Kingdom
                        Member #3002
                        December 11, 2003
                        477 Posts
                        Posted: January 18, 2004, 4:32 am - IP Logged

thanks bob , i tried typing in numbers over 49 and it doesnt let you so i know all the numbers are under that it also doesnt let you save an empty line, but it does let you put a higher number in front of a lower number so perhaps this could be the case, the only problem is checking , inow have 845 draws to check. is there a quick way?