Welcome Guest
You last visited December 8, 2016, 9:11 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Has anyone here ever won the lottery big!

Topic closed. 119 replies. Last post 13 years ago by goose.

Page 4 of 8
PrintE-mailLink
Fantasy5's avatar - binary
Florida
United States
Member #2048
August 12, 2003
21 Posts
Posted: February 20, 2004, 1:36 pm - IP Logged

Hi St. Germain,

I would also be interested in the Florida Fantasy 5/36.  Thanks.

st.germain's avatar - Tarlor
    chicago ill.
    United States
    Member #3600
    February 4, 2004
    337 Posts
    Posted: February 20, 2004, 1:36 pm - IP Logged

page 2 :    what you need to do is get all the numbers you can that have come in since it's inception. if the game has been going on for a very long time then let us go back as far as you want or at least the last 20  or 24 games. when you can get the ledger and numbers required then we can begin. by the way i'm glad your a stay at home mom and happily married.  but this has nothing to do with winning a lot of loot.  so lets get these two items and get started. the system i will pass onto you later is so simple i am surprised no one has thought of it  earlier and won already. the guy down at the store says to me that i am the only one that he has ever seen that wins so frequently. not huge amounts but just frequently/often. then every once in a while a lot of money. you see ,when i win i do not just win once that day but because of the combinations i create through the wheel of mine i recieve multiple winners. until you get those items your just spinning your wheel. (joke) bye bye for now, see you on monday....hope you win something!

chicago ill.
      United States
      Member #3600
      February 4, 2004
      337 Posts
      Posted: February 20, 2004, 1:39 pm - IP Logged

page 3:  there is no membership..just a desire to win. so,lets roll and get those two things and we will get started......have a good weekend!

chicago ill.
        United States
        Member #3600
        February 4, 2004
        337 Posts
        Posted: February 20, 2004, 1:41 pm - IP Logged

hi fantasyfive. with a name like that ...you should win the florida jackpot. lets make it happen.

Fantasy5's avatar - binary
          Florida
          United States
          Member #2048
          August 12, 2003
          21 Posts
          Posted: February 20, 2004, 1:58 pm - IP Logged

LOL st. germain -

From your lips (or from your post) to God's ears.

A jackpot win would be sweet ;).

I'm looking forward to the next step in your system.

United States
            Member #1410
            April 22, 2003
            357 Posts
            Posted: February 20, 2004, 2:32 pm - IP Logged

I must agree with Pick 4 Master

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here we go AGAIN first of all your COMPLETELY wrong the lottery is not based on LUCK and luck only works for those that believe in it also you don't have to wait for LUCK to strike you can make your own LUCK.And as far as GOD is concerned if you believe GOD sits up in HEAVEN and decides who will win the lottery or not then I hope your on his list.For the others that believe winning the lottery is a PERSONAL choice or ENDEAVOR then we will do what we can to win whether it's buying Quick-Picks,playing lucky numbers using software or systems or pulling numbers out of a hat.A member in here had 2 people from his hometown win the lottery TWICE using LOTTERY SOFTWARE they didn't ASK GOD,buy QUICK-PICKS or play there LUCKY NUMBERS.They learned how to use the software and it helped them WIN that same member just recently won $5000 in the PICK-4
            using a LOTTERY PROGRAM he developed.These TOOLS are not developed to make anyone a "TRILLIONAIRE" not even the developer but to "HELP" players that aren't having any results from using other methods.The more choices you have the better chance of WINNING if the only way of play these games was by using Quick-Picks I wouldn't be playing.Once you learn how to use these TOOLS properly and effectively they can INCREASE your chances of winning.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Software is only a tool like playing cards the more you play a certain game the better you will become with it or else you should stop playing that particular game.

Webmaster LeRoy as won anywhere from a free ticket to $5,000 several times all through out the year every year.

However, my methods more parallel the professional players [which translates to doing this as a job, studying, systems, and the other lottery tools] instead of the average quick pick and wait and see if "today" is my "lucky" day.  Sorry but my bill collectors and time in my life doesnt provide this webmaster with that kind of "wait and see" time.

lol :) Webmaster LeRoy

ladygirl99's avatar - candle
              Solon, OH
              United States
              Member #3267
              January 7, 2004
              481 Posts
              Posted: February 20, 2004, 3:19 pm - IP Logged

Thanks st germain, Im looking forward to your system:)

Woodbridge, Va.
                United States
                Member #3682
                February 11, 2004
                8 Posts
                Posted: February 20, 2004, 3:50 pm - IP Logged

Ya in 1999, March 31st I hit a pick four 4108 in Va. $4.00 str and $1.00 box. Since then little stuff $5.00 here and $10.00 there.

Going after the big one tonight $230,000,000.00. Good Luck to all

luckycat's avatar - animaniacs24

United States
                  Member #1687
                  June 16, 2003
                  1047 Posts
                  Posted: February 20, 2004, 6:26 pm - IP Logged

I won  $40.00 once on a pick 3, nothing to brag about.

how I got it was  one of luckys pic 3 predicts.

since then zero.

maybe the mm somday. ha ha.

luckycat        >>>>>>>    purr-purr--purrfect                           

HiFi's avatar - police

United States
                    Member #3792
                    February 21, 2004
                    198 Posts
                    Posted: February 21, 2004, 4:21 pm - IP Logged

i won the pick 3 straight a couple times.  500$ on a scratch ticket.  but when you say win.. are you including all that ive spent already .. then i think i probably come out losing. 

Saleo Paleo's avatar - Trek DS9worm3.gif
                      E-Town,Ky
                      United States
                      Member #3493
                      January 25, 2004
                      6348 Posts
                      Posted: February 21, 2004, 5:24 pm - IP Logged

I won $106,000 in the fantasy five in Ga on Oct,16 1996 and averaged over $1200 a month on pick 3's while I played in Ga.But have been here in Ky for awhile and cant win anything Sure wish I could come up with a hit here..........Saleo

United States
                        Member #1759
                        June 29, 2003
                        1156 Posts
                        Posted: February 21, 2004, 5:42 pm - IP Logged

Maybe you should move back to GA, FL and GA have the "BEST" Lottery games to play.

Saleo Paleo's avatar - Trek DS9worm3.gif
                          E-Town,Ky
                          United States
                          Member #3493
                          January 25, 2004
                          6348 Posts
                          Posted: February 21, 2004, 7:42 pm - IP Logged

You can say that again,Ky's is lousey as far as I can see,I have kept track of Fla and Ga's and they are the best I played for awhile in 2001 in MI and it was a pretty good place,At least I didn't lose, But here I have lost quite a lot considering what I have won, a couple of pick 3 boxes..............Saleo 

China
                            Member #3032
                            December 16, 2003
                            1081 Posts
                            Posted: February 21, 2004, 8:52 pm - IP Logged

congrats when did you win btw?

Wet Dog's avatar - wallace
                              The Bible Belt
                              United States
                              Member #3803
                              February 22, 2004
                              26 Posts
                              Posted: February 22, 2004, 2:07 pm - IP Logged

I picked 4 of the winning numbers in Megamillions last month for $150. Actually these numbers were drawn almost 160 days prior to redeeming.

And $99 in Lottosouth this month by picking 4 numbers correct.

Being that I am several hours from the Georgia state line, I always get multi draw tickets, but I use no system. And I usually play both lottosouth and Megamillions. $50 on each.  Tennessee to start soon with Powerball, and a lot shorter drive.