Welcome Guest
You last visited January 20, 2017, 10:53 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

LottoSync v1.7 issues !!

Topic closed. 88 replies. Last post 13 years ago by paul762.

Page 2 of 6
PrintE-mailLink
langley b.c.
Canada
Member #3313
January 10, 2004
155 Posts
Posted: February 4, 2004, 5:37 pm - IP Logged

how about making it a 9 number predictor will that make much of a difference or 7 or 8 number if the program is good i would be happy with just a minimum of 3 numbers every other draw

BobP's avatar - bobp avatar.png
    Dump Water Florida
    United States
    Member #380
    June 5, 2002
    3112 Posts
    Posted: February 4, 2004, 10:41 pm - IP Logged

It seems to pick in sets of two, so nine numbers wouldn't affect the speed. 

Since on a slow machine it can take minutes to hours to find the next pair you can always write down the numbers it has so far.  The question is how many winning numbers usually turn up in the first 8 and how many in the last 2?  BobP

langley b.c.
      Canada
      Member #3313
      January 10, 2004
      155 Posts
      Posted: February 4, 2004, 11:19 pm - IP Logged

my feeling is who cares??? its a beta lets give it a go! if there is an improvement in the future then release 1.7a  but for now lets have some fun with this tough one!!! here! here!

BobP's avatar - bobp avatar.png
        Dump Water Florida
        United States
        Member #380
        June 5, 2002
        3112 Posts
        Posted: February 5, 2004, 12:05 am - IP Logged
        Quote: O
          paul762's avatar - lion

United Kingdom
          Member #3002
          December 11, 2003
          477 Posts
          Posted: February 5, 2004, 3:01 am - IP Logged

im with you on this one bobp , for me its not lottosync, its nearly lottosunk!! i really dont like the idea of having to select different samples because even though its not supposed to be an rng having to choose your own samples means you might as well choose your own numbers also! im getting the same results with gail howard advantage plus software as i am with lottosync at present.

good luck all ( you might need it too!!)

Greensboro, North Carolina
            United States
            Member #1616
            June 5, 2003
            1288 Posts
            Posted: February 5, 2004, 3:42 am - IP Logged

I agree with Paul762,,,, I

US Flag

N.ireland
              United Kingdom
              Member #2962
              December 6, 2003
              69 Posts
              Posted: February 5, 2004, 4:23 am - IP Logged

You may be right Reddog another draw another 2 numbers? Starting to think its nothing more than a random number generator.(expensive)

Belgium
                Member #2220
                September 2, 2003
                553 Posts
                Posted: February 5, 2004, 8:13 am - IP Logged

reddog:

patience is the key.

Belgium
                  Member #2220
                  September 2, 2003
                  553 Posts
                  Posted: February 5, 2004, 9:38 am - IP Logged

Currently v1.6 isn't performing well on the Belgian lottery too. So I wait till the tide changes. It's a matter of different trends.

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                    mid-Ohio
                    United States
                    Member #9
                    March 24, 2001
                    19900 Posts
                    Posted: February 5, 2004, 10:24 am - IP Logged
                    Quote: O

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

United States
                      Member #2315
                      September 14, 2003
                      23 Posts
                      Posted: February 5, 2004, 12:17 pm - IP Logged

Guru, you saying that 1.6 doesnt perform too well on Belgian lotto now too, but can you use 1.7 to see how will it perform or because its not speed optimized you cannot use it? Can you tell us atleast an approximate time when 1.7 be released? Or maybe just try to release it what you have and we will see how 1.7 will perform on our PC's if thats possible.

Belgium
                        Member #2220
                        September 2, 2003
                        553 Posts
                        Posted: February 5, 2004, 4:02 pm - IP Logged

Reddog:

As I say on the lottosync website. It is not the holy grail (yet). One can expect a big win a lot faster than normal, but not within just a few tries. Normally in lotto you simply should not expect to win a big prize ever (that's if you are not fooling yourself). The succes rate of lottosync depends on the current trends in your lottogame. Lottosync is definetely capable of detecting many different trends, but not all, and not entirely flawless yet. If you are not winning for the moment, have faith, maybe wait a little longer before you put your money on it. But keep checking your predictions. At a certain point, the trends will most definetely begin to change in favor of you !

Some people seem to be winning 4 numbers almost every week while others struggle to get 3 correct. Frequent winnings from the same people clearly indicate there is truly something good going on in the lottosync calculation processes. But as I said earlier, for the moment I'm not winning on the Belgian lotto myself with it. One difference is probably that I KNOW this will change to my favor at a certain point.

paul762's avatar - lion

United Kingdom
                          Member #3002
                          December 11, 2003
                          477 Posts
                          Posted: February 5, 2004, 5:27 pm - IP Logged

its not just belgian lotto that lottosync isnt performing , its not working too well on uk lotto either , why does the sampling go upto 2000 if 400-500 is enough? and why are some people not getting any better results after they increase their sampling if it increases prediction accuracy. who is getting 4 numbers every week?

lottoshlep's avatar - super 7-top-over.jpg
                            BC
                            Canada
                            Member #2120
                            August 19, 2003
                            258 Posts
                            Posted: February 5, 2004, 6:04 pm - IP Logged

Caveat Emptor ... holds true in lotto also, or maybe 'especially in lotto'.

The way I see it nobody is forcing anyone to buy the system, if anything Guru has shown restraint in that respect in my opinion. He's openly discussing his progress in improving the program if not revealing the nitty gritty of the engine itself (that part would probably be beyond comprehension of lot of ppl here, self included). Compare that to others who have shamelessly tried to flog systems that are known not to work and are nothing but a thinly guised lotto snake-oil ventures ... have they tried to improve their 'works'?  Let's not also forget that we are dealing with tremedous lotto odds here, and let's not listen to the likes of blunderdog who are hot for a prog when it first comes out then drop or poo poo it at the first sign of 'non-performance' ... remember his lottotrix travails?

I am still following lottosync with interest .

if at first you don't succeed ... destroy all evidence you ever tried  Cool 

langley b.c.
                              Canada
                              Member #3313
                              January 10, 2004
                              155 Posts
                              Posted: February 5, 2004, 6:22 pm - IP Logged

well this week i am running the sync at 2000 samples if it takes me 3 days so be it we will see if the results improve it seems to me they should since the more samples that are processed the more accurate it should be any thoughts on this guru???