Welcome Guest
You last visited December 10, 2016, 5:13 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

LottoSync v1.7 issues !!

Topic closed. 88 replies. Last post 13 years ago by paul762.

Page 5 of 6
PrintE-mailLink
langley b.c.
Canada
Member #3313
January 10, 2004
155 Posts
Posted: February 9, 2004, 11:19 pm - IP Logged

i do believe that from what we have been told the version 1.7 is capable of this!

Belgium
    Member #2220
    September 2, 2003
    553 Posts
    Posted: February 10, 2004, 1:23 am - IP Logged

Paul:

I see you getting a little impatient here.

You bought lottosync just 8 days ago. How much did you expect to win in 8 days ?????? Isn't 8 days a very narrow timeframe to make your conclusions ?

Tell me how often did you win a 5 out of 7 in your lottery before using lottosync, and if so how long did it take you to do that. Now it took you 8 days. And yes, maybe you needed several number sets. But you must agree that at least one of those sets was a very good one. And you even didn't wait for it to finish all 10 predicted numbers.

1.7 will predict repeats from the last draw also. I agree this was a problem in 1.6. The fact that 1.6 could not handle this is because repeating numbers are a non progressing moment in randomness (very difficult to predict). This gets worse in lotteries with fewer numbers.

At the moment there are only 25 people playing with lottosync (so the sales are not making me rich). Some are playing for a few months, others from 1 to a few weeks. I received already 3 reports of a 5 match and something like 35 4 matches. Those are very good figures!! I expect at least one of those 25 to win a jackpot within a timeframe of 1,5 to 2 years.

Take just 25 people around you from wich you know they are playing lotto for 10 years or more, and tell me who has already won a jackpot. Probably nobody. Maybe 1 or 2 will have won a 5 match in those 10 years. And tell me who has won a jackpot from all the people on this forum ??? That's how the odds in a lotto game are, don't forget that.

Even a very very good program like I know lottosync is, is not able to produce you a jackpot for sure within just a few months !!

Belgium
      Member #2220
      September 2, 2003
      553 Posts
      Posted: February 10, 2004, 1:28 am - IP Logged

Maybe it's time for those l

paul762's avatar - lion

United Kingdom
        Member #3002
        December 11, 2003
        477 Posts
        Posted: February 10, 2004, 5:11 am - IP Logged

guru, if i was impatient i wouldnt have purchased lottosync in the first place knowing how long it takes to produce a set of numbers, and as for only having lottosync for 8 days , youre right, but my pc has been doing overtime on the predictions for those 8 days and i can tell you that even though it selected 5 from 7 , i must say again this was from a 27 number draw, if i had randomly chosen 69 sets of 7 numbers i would probably have had the same if not better results in a fraction of the time. im doing it again for the 6/49 draw and will report in another week or two. this time i will use 32 sets of 6 numbers, using different samples, but i dont expect a 5 from 6, if lottosync could predict a lot faster and also incorporate repeat numbers i think it could be quite good, however its still not more accurate than any other software yet, in my opinion.i believe you are genuine in your quest for success but i think you should have waited until you had better versions of the software available.

good luck all.

Belgium
          Member #2220
          September 2, 2003
          553 Posts
          Posted: February 10, 2004, 6:19 am - IP Logged
          Quote: Originally posted by paul762 on February 10, 2004

if i had randomly chosen 69 sets of 7 numbers i would probably have had the same if not better results in a fraction of the time.

You are misjudging your game Paul. If you had randomly chosen 69 sets of 7 numbers they would almost certainly not have produced a 5 win. These are some figures to illustrate why !!

Your game with 27 balls has a total amount of 80730 possible 5 number combinations

Each set of 7 numbers can only mathematically cover 21 5 number combinations from those 80730 possible

If you had randomly chosen 69 sets of 7 numbers, you would have covered only 1449 5 number combinations from the 80730 possible.

This leaves you with odds of 1449 combinations against 80730 combinations for a 5 win (= plusminus 1 against 56)

You say you would probably have had the same results with random picks ???????

I say you would normally have had to try at least 40 to 60 times with your 69 sets before finally hitting 5 !!!!

(so if Lottosync produces you a 5 from 7 with your 69 sets in the first try, than that is certainly not bad at all)

Winning in lotto games looks simple, but the figures show a different story !!

paul762's avatar - lion

United Kingdom
            Member #3002
            December 11, 2003
            477 Posts
            Posted: February 10, 2004, 6:46 am - IP Logged

guru, youre probably right, but random numbers COULD have won a 5 number win. just as i COULD have randomly  chosen the right sample between 150 and 2000  set to play for the 5 number win also, because none of the other 68 samples chose 5 numbers. you made it hard on yourself by giving people an opportunity to select their own samples i think, and there should be no sample choice you, should be able to input the last 3 draw results and the program should work out the best sample to use based on those results, surely this would stop most randomness issues concerning sampling. as i said earlier i believe in your cause to predict randomness, i just hope you achieve it , and hope you share it with the people who believed in you enough to purchase your program.

Belgium
              Member #2220
              September 2, 2003
              553 Posts
              Posted: February 10, 2004, 7:00 am - IP Logged

Paul:

when I figure it out well enough for winning the jackpot almost for sure within 10 to 20 tries. I'm going to stop the sales, but everyone who ever bought Lottosynchronizer will receive that final update.

By the way. You don't have to choose the right sample setting. A setting of 400 could very well produce exactly the same result as 500. While on the other hand a setting of 80 would most likely produce a totally different result compared with a setting of 1000.

paul762's avatar - lion

United Kingdom
                Member #3002
                December 11, 2003
                477 Posts
                Posted: February 10, 2004, 7:31 am - IP Logged

guru, i found that between 400 and 500 was right for the 27 number draw is this the same for every different draw eg 49 numbers also, is it that between 400 and 500 is the best for any draw? and perhaps there is no need for 150 to 2000 samples, there must be a reason why you decided to allow so many different sample options. the test you told me about when you did 100 draws on the belgian 42 number lotto, you used a 500 sample, i ask again why did you choose exactly 500 for your test? and did you do the test with other sample numbers and were your results the same as 500, because if they were not then surely it makes a difference, a big difference if you win the jackpot with 500 and some poor person chooses 499 and doesnt win anything. i still think there should be automated sampling based on the previous draws entered.

i am not against you in any way at all so please dont take my posts personally, i just think theres a lot of room for improvement thats all.

Belgium
                  Member #2220
                  September 2, 2003
                  553 Posts
                  Posted: February 10, 2004, 7:41 am - IP Logged

I agree that it still can be improved a lot. That's what I am sacrificing all my spare time on.

my sample tips are:

for nomatter what lottogame. use at least 350.

For games between 40 and 45 use 400 to 550

For games between 45 and 60 use 500 to 800

the sample difference between 499 or 500 will make no difference in the prediction at all.

Canada
                    Member #2859
                    November 23, 2003
                    463 Posts
                    Posted: February 10, 2004, 10:13 am - IP Logged

Guru wil ver 1.7 also handle Keno or will that be a totaly different program?

Belgium
                      Member #2220
                      September 2, 2003
                      553 Posts
                      Posted: February 10, 2004, 10:29 am - IP Logged

KENO will be for v1.8

Canada
                        Member #2859
                        November 23, 2003
                        463 Posts
                        Posted: February 10, 2004, 10:30 am - IP Logged

ok, thanks, what's the time frame for when ver 1.8 will be released ?

reddog's avatar - patch
                          Greensboro, North Carolina
                          United States
                          Member #1616
                          June 5, 2003
                          1287 Posts
                          Posted: February 10, 2004, 3:48 pm - IP Logged
                          Quote: Originally posted by Guru on February 10, 2004

KENO will be for v1.8

I thought 1.8 was going to be for 5 number Lottos. Is that still true??

US Flag

lottoshlep's avatar - super 7-top-over.jpg
                            BC
                            Canada
                            Member #2120
                            August 19, 2003
                            258 Posts
                            Posted: February 10, 2004, 4:27 pm - IP Logged
                            Quote: O

if at first you don't succeed ... destroy all evidence you ever tried  Cool 

Belgium
                              Member #2220
                              September 2, 2003
                              553 Posts
                              Posted: February 11, 2004, 3:01 am - IP Logged

Vick:

No release date yet for v1.8 (first i'll have to get the v1.7 rollin' perfectly)

but it won't take too long after the release of 1.7

Reddog:

Yes v1.8 will also do pick 5 lotteries.

You will have a choice when you open the program between keno, pick4, pick5, pick6. You will be able to save and load the settings for the different games you play.