Welcome Guest
You last visited December 10, 2016, 1:24 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Favorite Lottery Site

Topic closed. 49 replies. Last post 13 years ago by prob987.

Page 4 of 4
PrintE-mailLink

Favorite Lottery Site Besides Lotterypost and Your Own.

LotteryDirectory.com [ 1 ]  [3.45%]
TheLotteryGuide.com [ 2 ]  [6.90%]
Tciworld.com [ 2 ]  [6.90%]
LottoStrategies.com [ 6 ]  [20.69%]
Lotto-Logix.com [ 6 ]  [20.69%]
Lottery.merseyworld.com [ 3 ]  [10.34%]
3tooWin.com [ 0 ]  [0.00%]
LottoTutor.com [ 1 ]  [3.45%]
4lottous.com [ 0 ]  [0.00%]
Other please post link [ 8 ]  [27.59%]
Total Valid Votes [ 29 ]  
Discarded Votes [ 17 ]  

China
Member #3032
December 16, 2003
1081 Posts
Posted: March 6, 2004, 4:48 am - IP Logged

gay people should also be taken care of by the society and we cant just ignore gay/bi people.ignorance only makes things worse for them.As a result of that,more innocent young boys will get hurts,more families with gay member get hurt,and our society will not ever be a healthy one.Ignorance shouldnt the attitude we have.we better pay attention to them and finally live peacefully together no matter gay or str8.Keeping silent for gay/bi guys isnt their choices.Being in closet is a pain life for them.The str8 people can be open abd born to be accepted by the society why cant we?Being gay isnt a sex preference.Noone can choose his sex because most are born that way.If you are born to be gay,you may be doing  worse than I am because of the anxiety and loneliness you have had.People choose to come out of closet have been thru a tough process..Respect them I say.Life is not easy for everyone,specially for gay/bi people.

Anyway,Its a lottery site and I agree with what todd said.Win a jackpot for yourself first then let us know.

goose

Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
    Chief Bottle Washer
    New Jersey
    United States
    Member #1
    May 31, 2000
    23275 Posts
    Posted: March 6, 2004, 8:01 am - IP Logged
    Quote: Originally posted by Greg on March 05, 2004

If a derogatory remark had been made about BLACKS or JEWS or some other group, there would have been HELL to pay. It bothers me very much that there are quite a few people here who don't mind if the derogatory remarks are made about gays.

Your uncomfortability is not a valid reason to ignore subtle and not so subtle attacks on gays or forbid responses to such. Gays are people, too. If you could live one day as a gay person, you'd get on your knees and thank God that He created you heterosexual, as opposed to homosexual.

Greg,

I'm scratching my head trying to figure out who made a derogatory remark about gays here.  Maybe you can copy and paste the exact text that is a derogatory remark.

On the other hand, I think your comment is derogatory.  Why do you assume that gay people wish they were hetero?  I think a lot of gays would be very upset at your comment.

This is a sad discussion, in that it has turned into one of those, "I have a <insert gender, race, orientation, etc.> friend, and so I understand all about <topic> and that makes me much more sensitive to the plight, etc., etc."

I hate to burst your bubble, but (a) no one has made a cut on gays, and (b) you're not the only one here with friends who are gay.

I will repeat: this is not Dr. Ruth's Web site, or some outing Web site.  It is a Lottery Web site.  Contrary to your prior assertion, none of the news stories here have been aimed at announcing someone's orientation.  (I still find that notion ludicrous.)

This thread has slipped into the Twilight Zone....

Check the State Lottery Report Card
    What grade did your lottery earn?

Sign the Petition for True Lottery Drawings
    Help eliminate computerized drawings!

China
      Member #3032
      December 16, 2003
      1081 Posts
      Posted: March 6, 2004, 9:33 am - IP Logged

greg has just made his point clear and I dont think its necessary to criticque what he has done.I do remember visiondude often talk about something thats not related to lottery and we liked it.

Just work hard on the lottery and be nice to each other-thata good attitude and whats making all members at this forum together instead of deviding them into parts by labering themselves as gay.str8,jew/christian.What we need is not a conflict

good luck

goose

United States
        Member #379
        June 5, 2002
        11296 Posts
        Posted: March 24, 2004, 11:12 am - IP Logged

Mine used to be Lottery New$.

New Jersey
          United States
          Member #3457
          January 22, 2004
          248 Posts
          Posted: March 25, 2004, 8:59 pm - IP Logged

I like www.**don't post links**.com for its jackpot listings which are comprehensive (for the US) and can be sorted by various criteria.  I has too many pop-ups associated though.