Welcome Guest
You last visited January 20, 2017, 11:12 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

How to Pick Hot Pairs

Topic closed. 24 replies. Last post 13 years ago by Rick G.

Page 2 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
Sandy K's avatar - graphic pub.jpg
Clarkston, Michigan
United States
Member #76
January 6, 2002
8528 Posts
Posted: March 23, 2004, 7:32 am - IP Logged

Well, there doesn't seem to be a lot of giving here.....lol..so I imagine there isn't alot of getting.........

Come on you all.  I know that you all have a pair system.......that is the way to win. 

Look at Woody's post in the "lottery systems" forum.....nice, nice, quick and easy.  And he is sharing it. 

Any others?

Last request, otherwise I am letting this thread drop.

Thank you Rick.

Sandy

Ann Arbor Michigan
    United States
    Member #2703
    November 5, 2003
    50 Posts
    Posted: March 23, 2004, 7:39 am - IP Logged

Now there is a concept!  Funny before there was a Tom Cat I SWEAR the concept of hot pairs was non-existant.  Now those who study my data research on Hot Pairs marvel at the frequency of wins....  THe problem for 99% of the people in 'Lotto Land' is keeping up with the data....  Beauty of ME! I do it for ya....  (smile)

Anyway, I was really just coming back here to give a nah nah nah about my 'predictiion' of 187 and to let people know they can see the winning tickets from BOTH 3 digit draws yesterday online at www.winthelotto.net/mostrecent.jpg

Sandy also knows the newsletter called for 7134 last night, I played 2.00 on it midday and STUPIDLY forgot to play it last night, all though still due to fall.  Again, was in the newsletter because 7 last fell with 134 and 7 was the most due number in the 4 digit last night.  I am still kicking myself because those who doubt you can really make money playing the lottery love to see me win the 3 and 4 digit in the same drawing, which I do often....  Sometimes I wish I was not running REAL LOTTO DATA and could focus just on winning.. but why not share the wealth of knowledge eh?

btw, you all better be playing 145 daily till it hits.... it is a can't lose number right now....

Your welcome!

Clarkston, Michigan
      United States
      Member #76
      January 6, 2002
      8528 Posts
      Posted: March 23, 2004, 8:34 am - IP Logged

Thomas,

First of all, I do not get your newsletter.  I used to but do not anymore.

I like to pick 1 number from the previous draw and your concept does not include that although I used to get your data and I studied it and learned from it.  I now combine the digits with the last draw numbers to come up with my combos.....I think that is where you could improve.  You must consider the repeat digits....

Now it is interesting that the others in this thread call the "hot pairs" not the overdue pairs but the pairs that are hitting the most.............I am going to pursue that next.

Sandy

Rick G's avatar - avatar 1766.jpg
        FEMA Region V Camp #21
        United States
        Member #520
        July 27, 2002
        5699 Posts
        Posted: March 23, 2004, 9:40 pm - IP Logged

Sandy,

As I said in my previous post, I keep track of the pairings on a spreadsheet...I highlight the five most frequent digits in red and the five coldies in blue to give me a visual on what's hot and not.  It sure doesn't work all the time, but you and all in this thread probably know how consistent the pairings are over a period of time.

I'm also doing this with our 5/39 game, but it just started a few weeks ago and it will take some time to get the patterns.

Posted 4/6:  IL Pick 3 midday and evening until they hit:  555, 347 (str8).

Clarkston, Michigan
          United States
          Member #76
          January 6, 2002
          8528 Posts
          Posted: March 24, 2004, 3:57 am - IP Logged

Thank you Rick.  What size database should I go back to start the spreadsheet?

Sandy

Clarkston, Michigan
            United States
            Member #76
            January 6, 2002
            8528 Posts
            Posted: March 24, 2004, 8:17 am - IP Logged

I thought there would be more interest also, Larry. 

For some reason people don't like to reveal how they are getting their pairs.  They must be making some big bucks or they just don't want to improve their system.  Why I post so much and ask so many questions, is that my ego isn't so big to realize that there are more ways to do things than just my way.  I like to explore other people's thoughts and ideas, combine them with my own and kick back on here what I have found.  Don't always find something but I do try. People don't realize it takes more than one system (workout to win); comparing is the answer and the clustering is something you start to see after awhile of doing it. 

So Larry you are using a 30 day database?  I think I am going to try a 2week and 30 day at first, just to explore.

Thanks for the input.  At least you and Rick see my point of trying to keep this thread going.  People don't realize the value of the pairs...........you can do the sums of the back pair or split pair or front pair.......and have a sum or a root sum chart just from that....................and if you use a repeat number from the previous draw........you get the drift.......lol.....

Take care.........good luck with your picks.

I haven't been predicting.........doing more research...........always trying.........won last night on the 485......box...........just by taking the overdue pair and getting the digit from the previous draw..............

Sandy

FEMA Region V Camp #21
              United States
              Member #520
              July 27, 2002
              5699 Posts
              Posted: March 24, 2004, 9:01 am - IP Logged

Sandy,

I went back 100 draws and at that point I stopped where the leading digit came in...the next column was the "mode"  (most frquently occurring number).  The next time the leading digit came in I went back to the beginning and started replacing the old pairings with the new ones.

It remains very consistent over time.  As Larry said it does take patience because you are "trapping", and you end up playing the same combos for weeks at a time.  I've gotten two straights this month only playing 3 or 4 combos a draw.  Both straights were combos that had not come in straight in over 6 years...a fertile field for straight wins.

For example, I enter my numbers like this:

Let's say the last draw was 729

Next to 7 I put a 2 and a 9

Next to 2 I put a 7 and a 9

Next to 9 I put a 7 and a 2

Let's say the last draw was 555

Next to 5 I put six 5's...I treat each position independently.

As I mentioned I combine mid and eve pick-3 results.

Try iy, you'll like it!

FEMA Region V Camp #21
                United States
                Member #520
                July 27, 2002
                5699 Posts
                Posted: March 24, 2004, 9:21 am - IP Logged

For my IL friends, this is the current status of pairings on my sheet.  The first digit is all the digits from 0 to 9, the second digit is the digit that has come in most often with it.  They are listed in sequence from hot to cold.

0 - 1

3 - 0

4 - 0

7 - 0

1 - 0

5 - 5

8 - 3

9 - 7

6 - 4

2 - 7

As you can see, the 0 has been very active with 1,3,4 and 7.

Hope this helps someone out there. 

Clarkston, Michigan
                  United States
                  Member #76
                  January 6, 2002
                  8528 Posts
                  Posted: March 24, 2004, 9:48 am - IP Logged

Thanks Rick......I am going to get started on a spreadsheet this afternoon.

I mostly use the combined draws for everything.....just the pick3 then I have been fiddling with all the draws 3-4 combined).....but I have combining the pick3 draws for about a year now ever since Sedertree developed his program and used combined. 

I appreciate the input, Rick.

Now does someone else have any ideas to help improve upon this?

That's the idea...........to get other ideas and combine them.

Sandy

FEMA Region V Camp #21
                    United States
                    Member #520
                    July 27, 2002
                    5699 Posts
                    Posted: March 24, 2004, 11:11 am - IP Logged

Sandy,

Yes I agree with you on combining the draws.  I have experimented essentially the same way as you have...keeping the draws separate, combining them, using the pick 4 pairings too, etc.  My best results came from using only pick 3 game and combining them.

There is another way to do this and that is to log in ONLY front and back pairs in exact order.  That is the way I started doing it, but after 100 draws I only had about 25 entries for my leading digit.  That didn't satisfy my mode because there were too many ties, and many times the numbers had already come in that exact order during the history...plus I didn't want to use a longer history.

So after experimenting, I like the way I'm doing it now.  For me, the key to getting a straight with this approach is to look up when the straight last came in.  For instance in my IL pairings posted above you can see that 017, 034, 037 are good choices; so I look up all combos of each set to see when they last came in...if it's more than 6 years I play them that way straight.

In IL that would be midday:  073-403-107; evening: 071-710-703.

I'm not a very patient person, but in this case I'm riding with them until the pairings change course.

PS...This does work for pick-4 too, but it creates too many combos for my wallet.  My advice to anyone trying to do this with the P-4 game is to only log in the front pair, middle pair and back pair in exact order.