Welcome Guest
You last visited December 3, 2016, 8:36 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Pick One Daily

Topic closed. 18 replies. Last post 13 years ago by Clipper.

Page 2 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
Texas
United States
Member #1477
May 7, 2003
2311 Posts
Posted: April 2, 2004, 1:18 pm - IP Logged

I've come up with 12 Facts about the numbers that can greatly reduce the exacts to as few as 28 approximately 70% of the time.

Most educated mathematicians will argue the point that tracking digits can not be done because all combinations have the "same chance"...."same odds" of playing as the other.

If you allow yourself to be swayed with this thinking when you play you will constantly have that thought in the back of your mind which will paralyze you from discarding a "possible" combination.  You will never be able to process possible combinations to play to fewer then 30 at any time.

Rick G's avatar - avatar 1766.jpg
    FEMA Region V Camp #21
    United States
    Member #520
    July 27, 2002
    5699 Posts
    Posted: April 2, 2004, 1:51 pm - IP Logged

There is order to chaos (randomness)...you just have to study the chaos to be able to hopefully, interpret the future of it.

Yin and Yang seem to be the most viable solutions in our universe.

Posted 4/6:  IL Pick 3 midday and evening until they hit:  555, 347 (str8).

Austin
      United States
      Member #3734
      February 16, 2004
      57 Posts
      Posted: April 2, 2004, 7:44 pm - IP Logged

I've come up with 12 Facts about the numbers that can greatly reduce the exacts to as few as 28 approximately 70% of the time.

Do you have you're 12 facts posted? If not it would be nice of you to give us a look.

Texas
        United States
        Member #1477
        May 7, 2003
        2311 Posts
        Posted: April 2, 2004, 8:18 pm - IP Logged

I've never posted the 12 Facts per say...1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, etc, however I consistently refer to things in my posts about my method for combination reduction whether it be regards Sums, LOP's, "typical", etc.

All 12 Facts are listed consequectively and concisley in a report I offer on my website.  That report is 12 pages long just in explanation of the facts and has 28 pages of charts that aid in using the facts to determine the exact.

Afraid there is not enough room in a post to fully explain in detail what these facts are  and to only skim over them would be an inadequate explanation.