Welcome Guest
You last visited May 22, 2017, 7:05 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Texas Evening 4-24-2004

Topic closed. 35 replies. Last post 13 years ago by CalifDude.

Page 2 of 3
PrintE-mailLink
Texas
United States
Member #1477
May 7, 2003
2311 Posts
Posted: April 24, 2004, 9:52 pm - IP Logged

Have no idea when 830 will hit.  If it's April....better do it quick as there are only 5 more play days after tonight.  As far as what's gonna hit in May.....I really dont think it's possible to "predict" that far in advance.

Out of 120-3 different digit combinations if you post 60 of them and say they are going to hit.....sure...you've got at least a 50/50 chance that some of them are going to hit.  That's not "predicting" to me.

If you paint a large enough bullseye on the side of a barn you are bound to hit something.

Texas
    United States
    Member #4382
    April 18, 2004
    278 Posts
    Posted: April 24, 2004, 9:55 pm - IP Logged

So I should have 10 numbers I plan to play a week or so...

Texas
      United States
      Member #1477
      May 7, 2003
      2311 Posts
      Posted: April 24, 2004, 9:59 pm - IP Logged

What I play changes on a Daily basis because the numbers change on a daily basis.

Something else about tonights numbers.  Will probably involve digits 2-3-7-6 only......no 0-1-4-5-8-9 included in any of the combinations that have 2-3-7-6.  OR.....it will involve digits 0-1-4-5-8-9 and no 2-3-6-7 involved in the combinations.

If not a PURE.....meaning ALL Even or ALL Odd should be a Type 3 game which is either EOE or OEO.  Think the game is going ODD....so that would be either PURE ODD or OEO.

Texas
        United States
        Member #1477
        May 7, 2003
        2311 Posts
        Posted: April 24, 2004, 10:02 pm - IP Logged

PS....3 different digit will play 6 different ways....not 3 different ways (I quote.."I don't care what order cause I'll play all 3 different orders for Exact ,").

Doubles can be written 3 different ways.  Three different digits are written 6 different ways.

Texas
          United States
          Member #4382
          April 18, 2004
          278 Posts
          Posted: April 24, 2004, 10:10 pm - IP Logged

Never knew or payed much attention to how many orders there were but I guess I'll just have to play mondays, wednesdays, fridays and saturdays to not spend alot of money which I could lose Alot if I played everyday ...

Texas
            United States
            Member #1477
            May 7, 2003
            2311 Posts
            Posted: April 24, 2004, 10:22 pm - IP Logged

Peter = knowing how many different ways 3 different digits or Double combinations can play is part of learning the facts about the 1000 possible combinations.

In order to effectively decide what to play you need a comprehensive understanding of the 1000 combinations in order to determine what is more or less likely to play.  Without this you are pretty much pulling numbers out of a hat. 

If you dont keep written record of what has been playing then you are definitely pulling numbers out of a hat.....or thin air.  I dont mean keeping numbers on slips of paper here and there.  I mean keeping a written log of some sort so you can tell what combinations played and how many games it's been since numbers have played.

It takes "work" to track the numbers effectively and a willingness to put in the time and effort to achieve anything worthwhile.

Texas
              United States
              Member #4382
              April 18, 2004
              278 Posts
              Posted: April 24, 2004, 10:25 pm - IP Logged

I've never thought of that ,,and I mostly keep written numbers on slips of paper !!! By the way are you watching the parade on channel 5 ? cause i'm recording it...

Texas
                United States
                Member #1477
                May 7, 2003
                2311 Posts
                Posted: April 24, 2004, 10:33 pm - IP Logged

Our channel 5 isnt the same as your channel 5.  "Space Cowboys" is on in the Dallas-Ft. Worth area on Channel 5 right now.

Texas
                  United States
                  Member #1477
                  May 7, 2003
                  2311 Posts
                  Posted: April 24, 2004, 11:32 pm - IP Logged

Well....Peter....you had the 4 and the 3 in your combos....just didnt have the 0 to go with them.  My charts were clearly indicating a probable PURE although the Sum Total was not clear at all.  Even looked like it could go 21-27.  Figured the 3 would play but was leaning towards the 773 or 993.

It did do a 1 digit repeat out of the 974.  These were the probables:

401 411 403 450 433 461 463 455 456 755 955 
                                                        711        713 733         753 953     
                                                                        911 760         933         
                                                                              751          960       
                                                                              913          951

As you can see the combinations that had the "3" in them were PURES more then anything which was another reason to go with the PURE analysis.  There are only 2 Even games that had a "3" as part of the combination.

Texas
                    United States
                    Member #4382
                    April 18, 2004
                    278 Posts
                    Posted: April 24, 2004, 11:51 pm - IP Logged

Great , kabikaze's system is 95 % accurate cause that's how I got so close and the "0" was in the system ,I should've just spent 10$ and would've won by choosing all the combinations in the system numbers I got for tonight ,,, god just for a few more bucks I could've had my first $500 win...

Texas
                      United States
                      Member #1477
                      May 7, 2003
                      2311 Posts
                      Posted: April 25, 2004, 1:29 am - IP Logged

I'll still take my system over it though.  What I need to do is just concentrate on 1 particular game instead of trying to track 4 different Pick 3 games twice a day.

When you do that you have all kinds of numbers floating around in your brain and trying to keep them separate at times isnt so easy as working on 1 scenario only.

Texas
                        United States
                        Member #4382
                        April 18, 2004
                        278 Posts
                        Posted: April 25, 2004, 1:57 pm - IP Logged

That is frustrating sometimes when you have to many things in your mind ...

Texas
                          United States
                          Member #1477
                          May 7, 2003
                          2311 Posts
                          Posted: April 25, 2004, 2:41 pm - IP Logged

Definitely tends to "cloud" matters lol  For now....Im just going to update my Evening database and concentrate on the Midday which is what I play the most.  Dont like having to get out late at night to get tickets and I have to drive 4 to 7 miles to get them.

Texas
                            United States
                            Member #4382
                            April 18, 2004
                            278 Posts
                            Posted: April 25, 2004, 7:15 pm - IP Logged

I only have to drive 3 blocks to my Exxon tigermarket,,,or just walk sometimes. And I've only played mid-day like 5 times in my life ...

Texas
                              United States
                              Member #1477
                              May 7, 2003
                              2311 Posts
                              Posted: April 25, 2004, 7:33 pm - IP Logged

That's nice you dont have to go so far.  Im in the country so have to drive a good ways to get tickets.