Welcome Guest
You last visited January 16, 2017, 7:47 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

LottoSync Users - Tried This NEW Idea?!

Topic closed. 9 replies. Last post 13 years ago by QWEST46.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
Bangalore
India
Member #2444
October 4, 2003
234 Posts
Posted: April 25, 2004, 10:51 am - IP Logged

Dear LottoSync Users:

I don't have LottoSync yet, but I do plan to get one soon. Have you ever tried using FOUR past draws INSTEAD of THREE recommended with Guru's LottoSync?! This idea could also test the "bugs" in the program, complaints concerned with frequent LOW numbers. Here's how (if is not too time consuming, like I heard you need to run LottoSync overnight...?!). Alternatively FOUR different people can test a set each (on a mutually agreed common sampling rate) to save time, according to the plan below for the SAME FOUR draws:

• Collect FRESH past FOUR draw numbers for your lotto.
  • Use them in the order like you wheel four numbers for pick-3 (FOUR sets of THREE draws each)!
  • Next run your predictions at the BEST (but SAME) sampling rate for all the FOUR sets of THREE draws.
  • Next write out the MOST and LEAST common numbers, a total of TEN numbers from the FOUR sets of suggestions from LottoSync. If necessary, also ADD your own (say, the longest out or hottest of numbers) to complete a set of TEN playable candidate numbers.
  • Test/Watch/Play/Post these numbers for the next two to six draws!

Does it sound like a different idea of using LottoSync or has it been done before?! Do you still continue to get "buggy" numbers?!

Thank you!

Just Monkeying Around With Numbers...!

Canada
    Member #2859
    November 23, 2003
    463 Posts
    Posted: April 25, 2004, 1:16 pm - IP Logged

you can only input 3 draws, not more

paul762's avatar - lion

United Kingdom
      Member #3002
      December 11, 2003
      477 Posts
      Posted: April 25, 2004, 5:55 pm - IP Logged

it is also no use using a common sample because predictions are different even with same sample.

Australia
        Member #3084
        December 22, 2003
        328 Posts
        Posted: April 25, 2004, 9:09 pm - IP Logged

RJoh

I couldn't agree more. The idea of limiting your selection to the past three draws is to say the least farcical.

Colin F

BobP's avatar - bobp avatar.png
          Dump Water Florida
          United States
          Member #380
          June 5, 2002
          3112 Posts
          Posted: April 26, 2004, 2:37 am - IP Logged

It's using the last three steps in the random-walk to "predict" the upcomming forth step.  Trouble is, the lottery doesn't "walk" it "hops". BobP

United States
            Member #4430
            April 24, 2004
            84 Posts
            Posted: April 26, 2004, 3:11 am - IP Logged

Hi bobp. I've read a lot of your post. You seem to be an expert when it comes to the lottery and so i just wanted to get your opinion (as well as others who would like to share) on the program "windows lotto pro 2004". Have u ever tried it? If so, where does it stand compared to all the other programs? I'm basically looking for a program that eliminates digits for pick 3/4, rather than predicting numbers. Lotto Pro seemed to work more times than not from my experience. The only problem is that i can't give it credit because the version i tried expired and so i can't say for sure that the program is consistently effective for my intentions.

Thanks.

Bangalore
              India
              Member #2444
              October 4, 2003
              234 Posts
              Posted: April 27, 2004, 1:13 am - IP Logged

Dear QWEST,

I too am experimenting with Lotto Pro for our pick-3 games. In my observation, the best this program could go was 2/3 numbers and RARELY 3/3 numbers, but on a VERY CONSISTENT basis. Here is how I experimented:

• Under "Options" menu, I have given a setting of 30 for Drawing Cutoff and a setting of 10 for Hot Number Cutoff.

• Next I prepare the tickets using the SMART TICKETS option and choosing 5 numbers (if you choose more numbers, you will STILL NEVER get the third one, until you choose ALL 10...LOL), 10 tickets boxed options and NOTE DOWN the suggested 5 numbers.

• Now I make these numbers into PAIRS; one of the pairs is a KEY number pair containing tomorrow's TWO hits which ALWAYS hits with a number NOT AMONG the above five!

• I now want to study positional numbers to pick the most playable of pairs and the third number!! This way, I will be eliminating unlikely candidates and may end up with some straight bets after wheeling and repositioning the finalist numbers. This is the MOST DIFFICULT part of study, but I am learning. Another fact that can help here is the coldest of numbers (in 10 days's draw) USUALLY tend to occupy FIRST/SECOND positions or tend to DOUBLE out!

Hope this helps you, and I would appreciate if you will share further innovations on this.

Good Luck!

Bangalore
                India
                Member #2444
                October 4, 2003
                234 Posts
                Posted: April 27, 2004, 1:41 am - IP Logged
                Quote: Originally posted by vick on April 25, 2004

you can only input 3 draws, not more

Yes, I know. What I meant here was, take FOUR fresh draws, make them into FOUR sets of THREE draws each. Next have each set tested by a different person (LottoSync user) at a mutually agreed sampling rate and time frame. Next have ALL of them post their results on this forum for further observation/discussion/innovation. Because we will have four daughter sets together from the SAME parent sets, not only we can see something interesting being predicted (in terms of some common numbers, patterns, etc like sisters from the same parents), but also observe the "low-number bug" more closely by looking at ALL the four sets!! It could be like some kind of a "confirmatory test" to the bug problem. Do you think this could steer the prediction in a positive direction?!

Thank you!

BobP's avatar - bobp avatar.png
                  Dump Water Florida
                  United States
                  Member #380
                  June 5, 2002
                  3112 Posts
                  Posted: April 27, 2004, 3:19 am - IP Logged
                  Quote: Originally posted by QWEST46 on April 26, 2004

Hi bobp. I've read a lot of your post. You seem to be an expert when it comes to the lottery and so i just wanted to get your opinion (as well as others who would like to share) on the program "windows lotto pro 2004". Have u ever tried it? If so, where does it stand compared to all the other programs? I'm basically looking for a program that eliminates digits for pick 3/4, rather than predicting numbers. Lotto Pro seemed to work more times than not from my experience. The only problem is that i can't give it credit because the version i tried expired and so i can't say for sure that the program is consistently effective for my intentions.

Thanks.

At various times I've run Pick-3 draw data through Lotto Pro and was never impressed, nor have I been impressed with any Pick-3 software over time.

The original Lotto Pro ran a template against past draw history and put numbers into hats based on hot, cold, due and previous draw, then picked randomly from these hats.  The last version I tested no longer picked randomly and instead picked the hottest, coldest, etc.  At that point I stopped testing because I could do the same thing with other software, it was the unique everyone got something different every time that made the program "lucky" for some.  I guess people prefer consistancy to luck.

No program I've seen has found a way to "predict" the winning lottery numbers even when allowed to select over half the field.  I'm reaching the conclusion you're better off letting the program pick all the numbers and looking for blocks of numbers among the picks where winning numbers often appear and throwing those on a wheel. BobP

United States
                    Member #4430
                    April 24, 2004
                    84 Posts
                    Posted: April 27, 2004, 3:45 am - IP Logged

Thankx Dreamlotto and Bobp.