Welcome Guest
You last visited May 22, 2017, 7:05 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Saleo Texas 578

Topic closed. 196 replies. Last post 13 years ago by Saleo Paleo.

Page 7 of 14
PrintE-mailLink
Texas
United States
Member #1477
May 7, 2003
2311 Posts
Posted: April 30, 2004, 2:47 pm - IP Logged

This is not "aimed" at you either Rojo....but have I never said once that Sal shouldnt provide information?  No I havent. 

triplenickle617's avatar - Lottery-024.jpg
    Fort Worth Tx
    United States
    Member #138
    March 9, 2002
    34 Posts
    Posted: April 30, 2004, 3:29 pm - IP Logged

sal,

please continue to post your information is helpful to me even tho i don't post numbers..still learnig how to pick the winning ones to play...triple

Texas
      United States
      Member #1477
      May 7, 2003
      2311 Posts
      Posted: April 30, 2004, 3:30 pm - IP Logged

Just checked something and realized that Sal is in Kentucky when I thought they were in Tennesse.  That "neck of the woods" all seem to run together to me anyway lol  So....I looked at Kentucky for the last month and found out of 37 entries.....Day and Evening....there were 16 cases where all 3 digits came from last "immediate" 4 games.

This is only slightly more then what it is running for Tennessee, South Carolina & Texas.....and is a 43.2% rate....no where near 75%.

No there is no system that is 100% correct. Yes the "stack" does work some of the time but no where near 75% according to the statistics I have seen.

Fact is most of the time 2 digits will come from within the last 4 games and 1 digit 5 or more games out.......by 60% of the time.

Saleo Paleo's avatar - Trek DS9worm3.gif
        E-Town,Ky
        United States
        Member #3493
        January 25, 2004
        6348 Posts
        Posted: April 30, 2004, 3:59 pm - IP Logged

I don't post Tn I post Ky and Ga.Tn's is computer generated ,No systems work good on computer generated numbers.Go ahead and work yourself into a frenzy, But you will never win out over me and my years of experience.You got a few years of knowledge to accumulate yet. 

Saleo Paleo    

E-Town,Ky
          United States
          Member #3493
          January 25, 2004
          6348 Posts
          Posted: April 30, 2004, 4:08 pm - IP Logged

Have you ever hit that 6 figure number in the lottery, I have and I can prove mine.

Saleo Paleo    

E-Town,Ky
            United States
            Member #3493
            January 25, 2004
            6348 Posts
            Posted: April 30, 2004, 4:13 pm - IP Logged

Check Ga's out and see my friend,I am trying to help the people and why are you so jealous, we have to wwork togather, Not always trying to prove something is wrong with everones system but yours .Like I told you.use yours and I will use mine. 

Saleo Paleo    

E-Town,Ky
              United States
              Member #3493
              January 25, 2004
              6348 Posts
              Posted: April 30, 2004, 4:18 pm - IP Logged

From 1996 until I moved in 2000 I won in excess of $20,000. Besides the Fantasy5,  I won Oct 16th 1996.look it up in the archives for that date the numbers were 4-13-28-31-33. and was using my system and astrological figures.so enough of trying to prove everthing is wrong and get down to helping the people win,And I  don't have to prove anything to you.Start posting what you do and try to help everone,(Okey)

Saleo Paleo    

E-Town,Ky
                United States
                Member #3493
                January 25, 2004
                6348 Posts
                Posted: April 30, 2004, 4:42 pm - IP Logged

Thanks Rojo and triplenickle617.

Saleo Paleo    

Texas
                  United States
                  Member #1477
                  May 7, 2003
                  2311 Posts
                  Posted: April 30, 2004, 4:46 pm - IP Logged

Sal....you seem to be the one working themselves into a frenzy.  It takes two to argue and you are the only one doing that and slinging insults at people, ranting and raving about what you've done through the years, glorifying your present efforts, etc. trying to "prove a point".

All Im doing is questioning your 75% you claim because according to the facts all 4 digits only appear in the most immediate 4 games in Kentucky 43.2% of the time and not 75%.    You seem to convientently ignore that finding.  I dont know what math you are using but the math I learned in school clearly shows that 16 (which is the number of times all 3 digits were in the most "immediate" 4 games) out of 37 is a 43.2% ratio.....not 75%

Not once have I tooted "my system" or tried to prove it better then anything else out there because I have never completely discussed "my system" and said exactly everything that I do.  I have simply discussed & pointed out some "facts" that can be used in determining what to play and anybody can take those "facts" & develop their own system with those "facts".

Perhaps because of your "age" you dont remember the times they havent been there so it just "seems like" 75%?

PS....I dont have a jealous bone in my body so.....get over it!  Your claim of 75% is smelling more like a "fish story" to me then anything else.

Missouri City, Texas
                    United States
                    Member #392
                    June 9, 2002
                    716 Posts
                    Posted: April 30, 2004, 4:48 pm - IP Logged

Sal,

I am wating on the program you can e-mail it to me at the address I gave you.  Sal, I would not let this madness stop helping people who are using your system like myself.  You have done something that is

Clipper, stop trying to put Sal down for his knowledge and experience he has with a  working  system that produce results rather than trying to put him down.   Lets just all of us work together for one thingt, that is to capitalized on some of the lottery money.  Clipper, you are wrong for attaching Sal, you have your way and he have his and just leave it along.  Why are you so bitter with someone that you do not know?  This world would be a better place to live if we were doing things in the name of peace and kindness the way God would want us to be. 

Rojo

emilyg's avatar - cat anm.gif

United States
                      Member #14
                      November 9, 2001
                      31615 Posts
                      Posted: April 30, 2004, 5:02 pm - IP Logged

sal - keep posting. i love reading your posts.

love to nibble those micey feet.

Texas
                        United States
                        Member #1477
                        May 7, 2003
                        2311 Posts
                        Posted: April 30, 2004, 5:02 pm - IP Logged

Rojo....you are completely off base because Im not the one "attacking".  I have gone through post after post without attacking and have been subject to his attacks more then once.  Not only have I been attacked so has another in this forum with Sal calling them a "born loser".

Im not "bitter" at anybody so you are again off base.  I have yet to hear where Sal gets his 75% claim which is false according to the statistics I have found.....plain and simple!

If you want to read anything about somebody trying to put somebody else down for their "knowledge" then perhaps you need to re-read Sal's most recent post.

emilyg's avatar - cat anm.gif

United States
                          Member #14
                          November 9, 2001
                          31615 Posts
                          Posted: April 30, 2004, 5:04 pm - IP Logged

clipper - take a "nice" pill.

love to nibble those micey feet.

E-Town,Ky
                            United States
                            Member #3493
                            January 25, 2004
                            6348 Posts
                            Posted: April 30, 2004, 6:00 pm - IP Logged

All I can say start posting and check your % out,Oh by the way I don't have to toot my horn I know what I can do,If you are not jealous then get on with your life.If you are not attacking or Jealous  why are you always trying to prove I'm wrong,I'm trying to help why don't you try helping some and quit this stupid kid stuff. In the future I will just forget your commints and pass it off.I don't have to justify anything.enough said on this matter.

Saleo Paleo    

Texas
                              United States
                              Member #4382
                              April 18, 2004
                              278 Posts
                              Posted: April 30, 2004, 6:39 pm - IP Logged

Originally said by sal-"I'm trying to help"...If you are trying to help then why Are you calling me a born loser and a young one as if I'm a kid.I said your system wasn't good so you should've said my system was losing,not me,. I've tried your sytem also here in Texas and I found it only has a hit 3 times a month ...so I Stand alone kid !

Page 7 of 14