Welcome Guest
You last visited December 11, 2016, 8:42 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

After 2 years... I've lost past 3 weeks

Topic closed. 57 replies. Last post 13 years ago by mazie789.

Page 4 of 4
PrintE-mailLink
Texas
United States
Member #4382
April 18, 2004
278 Posts
Posted: April 28, 2004, 12:03 pm - IP Logged

I've been patient for over 2 years and 4 months till date but I guess I'LL try other systems since kamikaze's isn't going so well  ...I'll try stacking

emily's avatar - cat anm.gif
    georgia
    United States
    Member #4442
    April 24, 2004
    49 Posts
    Posted: April 28, 2004, 12:08 pm - IP Logged

good morning peter - am i invisible??

love to nibble those micey feet

Texas
      United States
      Member #4382
      April 18, 2004
      278 Posts
      Posted: April 28, 2004, 12:20 pm - IP Logged

Oh nO ,,,I'LL try yours to ! and it's already gonna be afternoon.

Texas
        United States
        Member #1477
        May 7, 2003
        2311 Posts
        Posted: April 28, 2004, 3:05 pm - IP Logged

Peter= Today's game of 604 Midday was a 2/1 split on the LOP's.  This is a case where neither kamikazee's system or the "stack system" would work.

I figured the Sum Total would be either 0-10 or 21-27 and was leaning towards the Singles.  Played 503, 703 and 979.  Just didnt see the PURE Even game coming or the 1 digit repeat.

Dont know if you know it or not but approximately 60% of the time at least 1 digit repeats from the prior game.  Keep some records, watch for repeats and use it as your first number.    If you are coming off a Doubles game you have a 50/50 chance of getting the repeat digit.

Then watch to see when all 3 digits will come from last 4 games and when there will be a 2/1 split.

Texas
          United States
          Member #1477
          May 7, 2003
          2311 Posts
          Posted: April 28, 2004, 3:06 pm - IP Logged

Oh....Just remembered.....I also had 630 :(

Texas
            United States
            Member #1477
            May 7, 2003
            2311 Posts
            Posted: April 28, 2004, 3:49 pm - IP Logged

Peter = here's you a game plan for tomorrows Midday game:

There should be a 1 digit repeat out of the 604 and probably an ODD game.  Do your workouts on these scenarios:

604                        604

28                          75

1                            1

3                             3

9                              9

The left column is for Even game and the right column is for Odd game.

Pick 1 blue, 1 red and 1 green.      Im going with the right column for an Odd game.    There are 18 possible 3 digit combinations in each of the scenarios....Even and Odd.

new york
              United States
              Member #1454
              May 3, 2003
              355 Posts
              Posted: April 28, 2004, 4:27 pm - IP Logged

Oh, I just hate this!  You are making the poor man so confused with numbers he will never get a hit!! 

Texas
                United States
                Member #1477
                May 7, 2003
                2311 Posts
                Posted: April 28, 2004, 4:50 pm - IP Logged

Frankly I dont see how you can say that Dollie.  The above example is plain and to the point and represents the standings of all 10 digits at present in the Texas Midday Pick 3. 

First and foremost he needs to understand how the numbers play.  Beginning with the fact that 60% of the time there will be a repeat digit of the previous game.  Secondly that most of the time 2 digits will come within the last 4 games and last 1 digit comes 5 or more games out.  That is the "blue, red, green" scenario. 

Go "left" and you will have a game that leans towards Even digits and will have a Sum Total Odd.  Go "right" and you will have a game that leans towards Odd digits and will have a Sum Total Odd.

Before he can win though he has to learn how to keep written records so he will know what is what instead of dreaming them up or having somebodies "favorite numbers" thrown at him or somebodies "dream numbers" be the magical solution.

It takes planning and having a thorough understanding of all 1000 possible combinations and what is more or less likely to play.  Once he does that he will understand there is a "typical" game that plays and it is a 3 different digit that has Sum Total 11-20 with usually a 1 digit repeat from previous game, 2 digits will come from within the most recent 4 games and 1 digit 5 plus games out.

With an understanding and knowledge of the combinations and how the digits play he can then make allowances for those situations where there will be No Digit Repeat, Sums other then 11-20 and when to use the "stack system" for all digits within the last 4 games.

next
                  Bahamas
                  Member #2898
                  November 29, 2003
                  75 Posts
                  Posted: April 28, 2004, 5:12 pm - IP Logged

hi peter its not easy to win a

new york
                    United States
                    Member #1454
                    May 3, 2003
                    355 Posts
                    Posted: April 28, 2004, 5:21 pm - IP Logged
                    Quote: Originally posted by Clipper on April 28, 2004

Frankly I dont see how you can say that Dollie.  The above example is plain and to the point and represents the standings of all 10 digits at present in the Texas Midday Pick 3. 

First and foremost he needs to understand how the numbers play.  Beginning with the fact that 60% of the time there will be a repeat digit of the previous game.  Secondly that most of the time 2 digits will come within the last 4 games and last 1 digit comes 5 or more games out.  That is the "blue, red, green" scenario. 

Go "left" and you will have a game that leans towards Even digits and will have a Sum Total Odd.  Go "right" and you will have a game that leans towards Odd digits and will have a Sum Total Odd.

Before he can win though he has to learn how to keep written records so he will know what is what instead of dreaming them up or having somebodies "favorite numbers" thrown at him or somebodies "dream numbers" be the magical solution.

It takes planning and having a thorough understanding of all 1000 possible combinations and what is more or less likely to play.  Once he does that he will understand there is a "typical" game that plays and it is a 3 different digit that has Sum Total 11-20 with usually a 1 digit repeat from previous game, 2 digits will come from within the most recent 4 games and 1 digit 5 plus games out.

With an understanding and knowledge of the combinations and how the digits play he can then make allowances for those situations where there will be No Digit Repeat, Sums other then 11-20 and when to use the "stack system" for all digits within the last 4 games.

Clipper,

The "comment" was not directed at your post, system, or numbers!  It just landed under your post.

It was a general comment directed at this boards 6 pages of posts telling, advising, and predicting numbers for this man. 

Texas
                      United States
                      Member #1477
                      May 7, 2003
                      2311 Posts
                      Posted: April 28, 2004, 5:49 pm - IP Logged

dollie = Thank you for "clarification". 

Peter has been practically begging for help and like the "good people" there are on this board he is getting an abundance of "help" to determine what to play. 

I would like to see him take this information , process it and learn how to come up with a system of his own for determination instead of grabbing at numbers that others put out there.  Only then will he truly learn how to track the numbers and play effectively.

It all starts with a record keeping system (which to my knowledge he does not have) and then a willingness to "work it" by putting in the time and effort needed.  Without a written system of information he will continue to run "helter skelter" and whenever he does make his first hit it will be more of a surprise to him then anybody else.

emily's avatar - cat anm.gif
                        georgia
                        United States
                        Member #4442
                        April 24, 2004
                        49 Posts
                        Posted: April 28, 2004, 7:57 pm - IP Logged

i have a feeling - probably wrong - that peter wants a quick, magical system. there is no such thing.

love to nibble those micey feet

mazie789's avatar - side smile.jpg
                          Nasau, Bahamas
                          Bahamas
                          Member #3060
                          December 19, 2003
                          1212 Posts
                          Posted: April 28, 2004, 8:22 pm - IP Logged

peter why don't you try your own method and see how it works because what works for me or someone else might not work for you.  i really would like to wake up one day and read your post as a winner. let us all encourage our dear friend

Lovies Hugs and Kisses