Welcome Guest
You last visited December 8, 2016, 5:30 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Sal Texas 278

Topic closed. 58 replies. Last post 13 years ago by Saleo Paleo.

Page 3 of 4
PrintE-mailLink
Saleo Paleo's avatar - Trek DS9worm3.gif
E-Town,Ky
United States
Member #3493
January 25, 2004
6348 Posts
Posted: May 29, 2004, 3:34 pm - IP Logged

wtg lady g98 I see you utlized the 7 that was out thats the way to win.

Tonights stack

• 484 all #'s in play

Saleo Paleo    

Texas
    United States
    Member #1477
    May 7, 2003
    2311 Posts
    Posted: May 29, 2004, 4:12 pm - IP Logged

Rojo = Im here.....if you sent a PM....I never got it?  If posted in the forum, Im afraid I've been so busy here lately that I havent been able to keep up with most of what is being posted in the forum.

Couple of weeks ago I started to work full time from 7AM to 3:45PM.  Not use to these kind of hours.....or working for that matter lol....and my body aches so when I come home that I dont get much of anything done.  Doing good just to keep my Texas databases updated and no time to play.  I usually play the Midday and cant do that while working the hours Im working and generally too tired, etc to get out at night to play the Evening game :(

If all goes well, in a couple of weeks, if I get to go permanent with the place Im working I will switch to the Evening shift which is 4PM to 12:30AM.  Hopefully this will leave me some time in the mornings to work on the days game and get to play a little again as once I get home from work I will just "fall" into bed and sleep!

Right now Im just trying to keep my databases updated and work on a Monday's game on weekends and get my tickets Sunday evening.  Have this coming Monday off so might get to work on both Monday and Tuesday's games.

I didnt play today's Midday, however, after looking at my records it appears the 8 would be playing in the first and an Odd digit in the 2nd position.  I probably would have gone with either the 1-3 or 5 though but it went 7.  Was also looking for a small number in the 3rd position and the 2 played there. 

LANCASTER Texas
      United States
      Member #3575
      February 1, 2004
      603 Posts
      Posted: May 29, 2004, 5:06 pm - IP Logged

hey clipper what going on u playing tonite 

Amarillo/Austin
        United States
        Member #1424
        April 25, 2003
        696 Posts
        Posted: May 29, 2004, 5:15 pm - IP Logged

Hey guys, what do you think about these?

730, 731, 732, 733, 734

Orangeman

Texas
          United States
          Member #1477
          May 7, 2003
          2311 Posts
          Posted: May 29, 2004, 5:19 pm - IP Logged

Lady = I dont usually play at night so dont study the Evening draws all that close.  Mainly I just use the Evening draw to give me some indication what might play for the next Midday.

Looking at my Combined database....all 10 digits are now on 4 levels and all within the last 4 games so nothing to consideration for 5 or more games out.

Charts indicate the last level to play will be an "odd" level which that would eliminate the 0-3-5 from consideration if that happens.  Also looking for 1 digit repeat out of the 872 that played at Midday.

If the number of levels stays at 4, then the digit "4" has to play with a repeat of either the 8, 7 or 2.  If levels expand to 5, then the digit "4" is also eliminated and the only digits to consider would be either the 8, 7 or 2 with either 96, 91 or 61.  If doubles then 8-7 or 2 with either 99-66-11.

Should be able to eliminate anything that Sum Totals Singles (0-10).

LANCASTER Texas
            United States
            Member #3575
            February 1, 2004
            603 Posts
            Posted: May 29, 2004, 5:29 pm - IP Logged

hey got a quick pick that said 480 and the 8 is coming back

Texas
              United States
              Member #1477
              May 7, 2003
              2311 Posts
              Posted: May 29, 2004, 5:40 pm - IP Logged

Lady = the digit "4" is on Level 3....been 3 games since last played and is an "odd" numbered level.  The digit "0" is on level 4 which is an even numbered level.  If the last level to play is going to be "odd", then the 4 is probable to play....but not the 0...nor the 3 & 5 which are on the same level as the 0.

Would say...either 84, 74 or 24 with either the 9-6-1.

849    749    249

846    746    246

841    741    241  could eliminate this one as it Sums 0-10

E-Town,Ky
                United States
                Member #3493
                January 25, 2004
                6348 Posts
                Posted: May 29, 2004, 8:17 pm - IP Logged

We missed you clipper, Hope you do well in your new job,Get settled down and get back on the post with everone, We need your help, and input into this Texas p3...Sal West   

Saleo Paleo    

Texas
                  United States
                  Member #1477
                  May 7, 2003
                  2311 Posts
                  Posted: May 29, 2004, 9:31 pm - IP Logged

Thanks Sal....hope all is well with you and your wife now?  Heard she had the surgery and praying she is on her way to healing.

We are in a "state of change" around here.  Son, DIL and Grandson are in the process of moving out ythis next week (finally) and getting their own place.  Just one more reason for me to seek fulltime employment to pay bills around here.  Hubby is off trying to be a "trucker".  Is to take his qualifying test Monday in hopes of getting his own truck with company. 

I need to work for a few months in order to complete the number of credits I would need to draw Social Security when Im eligible which will be less then 5 years.  Hubby wont be eligible for nearly  7 years :(  If he can get his own truck, Im hoping I wont have to work after 6 months and can return to my Lottery tracking fulltime and try to sell my crafts I've been working on.

I've never worked "factory" before until this year but since I havent been able to find clerical work (Im more qualified for) within 30 miles of home I have to take what is available.  Right now Im working in a warehouse setting for a company that is a distributor of CD's, Books and Tapes for Wal-mart. 

Definitely not use to standing and working on concrete floors all day long.  Only time I get to sit down is either on breaks, lunch or  ladies room lol

Numbers will definitely be in the stack for the Evening game in Texas as there is nothing 5 or more games out!  All digits have played within the last 4 entries in the Combined Database beginning Thursday night through Midday today!

Im going with 841 and 481 as straights with 744 and 746 Any Order.

E-Town,Ky
                    United States
                    Member #3493
                    January 25, 2004
                    6348 Posts
                    Posted: May 29, 2004, 10:06 pm - IP Logged

My wife is doing very well considering everthing the woman has went through. I hope you have a big win tonight, and all the luck to you in your new job,Im know how hard it is to do something other than what you are qualified for,That is why I spent thirty yrs in the shirt Mfg business,couldn't find what I was qualified for so I just opened my own Shirt Mfg company and Screen printing I started with 50 Employees and stayed small for the thirty yrs and did real well. I have been retired since 1999 but I sure wish I had never retired, I still love the business, and I also did craft shows as a hobby,Did the flea mkt business also, with my screen printing and T-shirts, did a tremendous business in the Craft shows and Flea Mkts.       

Saleo Paleo    

Texas
                      United States
                      Member #1477
                      May 7, 2003
                      2311 Posts
                      Posted: May 29, 2004, 10:21 pm - IP Logged

Perhaps in the future you can still do the Crafts and Flea Markets only on a smaller scale?  I know right now your time is being spent supporting your wife through her health issues but hopefully that will soon be a thing of the past.

My crafts involve taking unusual picture frames and turning them into clocks.  Besides the clocks I make candle holders out of 32 oz jars, decorate wooden tea trays, decorate tiles for coasters and hot plates and decorate small trinket boxes.  Would love to build a weekend business for Flea Markets/Crafts, etc.

From 1963 to 1978 I spent my time in the clerical field with 10 1/2 of those years as a Federal Secretary in Finance.  Changed careers and spent 2 1/2 years in Fast Food and subsequently Self-Employed by time was 40 going first to Independent Newspaper Carrier and finally Mobile Ice Cream sales.  Owned and operated my own 3/4 ton step van professionally equipped for the business.  Then I "semi-retired" in 1993 and havent worked since until this year....although 7 of the past 11 years was spent volunteering at a local Food Center where I was 1 of 3 directors at the center.  I maintained the inventory, ordered commodities and over saw the daily distribution of donations, etc.

Texas
                        United States
                        Member #1477
                        May 7, 2003
                        2311 Posts
                        Posted: May 29, 2004, 10:53 pm - IP Logged

Just updated my Root Sum database for Combined games and have doubt my 841, 481, etc will hit as it appears the Root Sum could go Odd.....3 or 7 which means either a Sum Total 12 or 16 tonight.    I have Sum 13, 15, 17 going :(  Too late now lol

Didnt see anything for 16....but that 471 or 741 looks interesting.    Only other "12" is the 921 or 291 keeping that "1" in the 3rd position.

Texas
                          United States
                          Member #1477
                          May 7, 2003
                          2311 Posts
                          Posted: May 29, 2004, 11:25 pm - IP Logged

Well....it had a Root Sum Odd alright.....went 9 instead of 3 or 7!  Also went a Sum Singles 0-10 that I didnt figure would happen.  Combo 810 played.  Had that small number in 3rd position that I felt would show even though I went with the 1 there.  In my system I track the 0 and 1 as a pair so while I had the "pair" for position 3....I just didnt have the right digit going with the "1" there.

The "4" didnt play after all but there was a 1 digit repeat out of the 872 and a digit from the 961.  The 035 on Level 4 wasnt eliminated after all with the "0" playing. 

Since the "4" didnt play the number of Levels is now up to 5 which seemed more likely to happen then the number of levels staying at 4.  The digits just dont stay on 4 different levels for long periods of time.

The 3 & 5 are now 5 games out so need to look and see whether they can be eliminated from considertion Monday Midday or not.  If they can be eliminated and the number of Levels stay at 5, either the 4 will play or both the 9 & 6 will play together with something.  Need to see if there will be another repeat digit or not.

E-Town,Ky
                            United States
                            Member #3493
                            January 25, 2004
                            6348 Posts
                            Posted: May 30, 2004, 9:08 am - IP Logged

810 was in the stack

Monday's stack 5-31

• 872  3,5, out

Saleo Paleo    

E-Town,Ky
                              United States
                              Member #3493
                              January 25, 2004
                              6348 Posts
                              Posted: May 30, 2004, 9:41 am - IP Logged

My younger brother and his wife are retired and they do the crafts he is retired from the postal service, and he does woodwork, His wife buys the big Goose and makes clothes for them,They are a lawn Item and the clothes sells for as much as clothes for people, She really racks up on them   

Saleo Paleo