Welcome Guest
You last visited January 24, 2017, 8:15 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

We won $150.00 again……

Topic closed. 5 replies. Last post 13 years ago by rabbitfoot.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
south Carolina
United States
Member #5288
June 28, 2004
21 Posts
Posted: June 28, 2004, 7:45 pm - IP Logged

I am happy you won    some money  I am still hoping for hte big payout lol      im still trying to figure a mathematical way to pick winning numbers  mAYBE SOME DAY 1 will          I know it is possible  lol      well  good luck to  you

Lottery_Analyst's avatar - Batman
    Georgia
    United States
    Member #1039
    January 15, 2003
    260 Posts
    Posted: June 29, 2004, 9:08 am - IP Logged

Thanks King.....  Best of Luck to you as well.  I agree there has to be a way to win.  I've been trying for 15 years.  Hopefully I will win before I am 90. LOL

Have a great day and good luck tonight.

John

LA

south Carolina
      United States
      Member #5288
      June 28, 2004
      21 Posts
      Posted: June 29, 2004, 6:46 pm - IP Logged

I often wondered why some people win and some dont    I believe there - math is a factor - im trying . I look at hot and cold numbers  .I add up the sums of all numbers to see if  it runs high or low. If your winning on computer picks you are doing good  but I believe in order to hit the jackpot you have to have a sense of what is coming out        Hey I wish you luck      keep trying maybe we can figure out a system        lol    bye

Lottery_Analyst's avatar - Batman
        Georgia
        United States
        Member #1039
        January 15, 2003
        260 Posts
        Posted: June 30, 2004, 12:02 am - IP Logged

Hi King,

I agree with you completely.  Well, let me rephrase that, I agree with you to a point, depending on what game you are playing.  LOL  You see, in our club we play both Mega Millions and Lotto South.  We have tried Quick Picks and Systems or Self Picks in both and have had totally different results.  Here is what has happened so far since March of this year:

LOTTO SOUTH

Quick Picks - For every dollar we spend we have won an average of .05.  In another words, for every dollar we spend, our winnings over all these drawings since March has been 5 cents to the dollar.  Very poor.

Self Picks - For every dollar we spend we have won an average of  .26.  Some of our members have averaged .58 for every dollar played when they select the numbers to play. Still not the 100% or 1.00+ that we are shooting for, but much better than .05.

MEGA MILLIONS

Quick Picks - For every dollar we spend we have won an average of .48 or 48 cents for every dollar spent.

Self Picks - For every dollar spent we have won an average of .07. Again, very poor.

What does all this mean?  In my opinion you need to study each Lottery game separately and figure out what is best for you or your group.  Based on the above info, would you not suggest for Lotto South picking the numbers yourself and for Mega Millions definitely playing quick picks?

Just sharing some drawing research. ;-)

Wishing you luck also.  If you figure out the secret to Life and the secret to Lotto, please let me know.  LOL

Thanks,

John

LA

south Carolina
          United States
          Member #5288
          June 28, 2004
          21 Posts
          Posted: June 30, 2004, 6:54 am - IP Logged

Hi again  Interesting  point you have  I      found also in some games the numbers  bunched close together    and  when I usually let the computer  pick it  usually    plays  the numbers close          for example I had a powerball pick from the computer with  the numbers being 1  2  3  4  5  only one number out of six  numbers wasnt bunched together       still by knowing that certain games  dont have much of a spread on numbers  we can have an idea of certain sequences coming out on the  games        henceforth  I never played  numbers 1 2  3 4 5  like  that on a ticket    yet the computer will      I also believe what you said certain games are better  computer picked        for example  I might  play  1 8 11  17 35        the computer shows no favortism  on number sequences but    we tend too            very intersting subject though  intersting      ideas                         

rabbitfoot's avatar - 8ball

United States
            Member #620
            August 25, 2002
            205 Posts
            Posted: June 30, 2004, 1:13 pm - IP Logged

With the number of rollovers and the jackpot at $280,000,000, it ought to be obivious to everyone that it's simply "the luck of the draw" as to bringing in a winner. Just think about how many favorite or weighted line of numbers that have been played to date in this jackpot

Now having said that, I'm still am playing 6 lines of favorite numbers that I wheeled from 7 numbers. In the dvent that I win anything, it's simply luck.  It would have nothing to do with how smart I am or my insight.  In addition to those 6 lines of number, I will be buying another $14.00 worth of quick picks.  Yes, it's another $20.00 game for me!