Welcome Guest
You last visited December 11, 2016, 4:15 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Does anyone use MDIEditor & Lotto WE

Topic closed. 21 replies. Last post 12 years ago by willl3.

Page 1 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
Old Greenwich
United States
Member #5767
July 20, 2004
84 Posts
Posted: July 21, 2004, 5:47 pm - IP Logged

Been working with it for about a month and its done ok. But what I can get is getting the correct numbers/parameters.

If you don't know what I'm talking about check out this site.

NOTE. this is not a program that you plug in number and you'll win. Honestly I don't really understand it myself. BUT IF YOU DO please help! I've tried many time to get in touch with the maker but he doens't respond. :(

This is the link

http://www.saliu.com

Oh well still playin

Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
    Chief Bottle Washer
    New Jersey
    United States
    Member #1
    May 31, 2000
    23277 Posts
    Posted: July 21, 2004, 6:00 pm - IP Logged

willl3,

I am not familiar with the tools you mentioned, but I do know that he visits Lottery Post every now & then.

Check the State Lottery Report Card
    What grade did your lottery earn?

Sign the Petition for True Lottery Drawings
    Help eliminate computerized drawings!

Old Greenwich
      United States
      Member #5767
      July 20, 2004
      84 Posts
      Posted: July 21, 2004, 9:04 pm - IP Logged

Somebody must be out there to help!!!!! Ah!!!! I know there are people kickin ass with the program I recenly got a well known scientist (My old college roomate) he told me it can't work and the formulas are nonsence BUT since I gave him to program IE is weird about downloading stuff...he is gotten very interested in this subject

HELP!! NEED TO WIN ANY LOTTO

LANTERN's avatar - kilroy 28_173_reasonably_small.jpg
        Tx
        United States
        Member #4570
        May 4, 2004
        5180 Posts
        Posted: July 22, 2004, 3:26 am - IP Logged

Willl3

I don't know about Saliu's programs, but I tried some other pick 3 programs before and they don't give you the winning numbers very often, that is why I developed my very own system, which is very much better than any pick 3 program that I have ever used, yes I use some programs, they do some things that I need done faster and easier than I can do by hand, but the system is mine, the programs just do tasks that I need done, tasks that are part of my system.

Study the pick 3 and develop your own system, that is what some of us do, some others use other people's system(s), so if you can't develop your own system, then use somebody else's system, maybe later (much later) you will develop your own.

Good luck to you.

BibleOnline  ParishesOnline  ChristianRadioOnline   MassOnline   Mass

"Ten measures of beauty descended to the world, nine were taken by Jerusalem."

Old Greenwich
          United States
          Member #5767
          July 20, 2004
          84 Posts
          Posted: July 22, 2004, 8:02 am - IP Logged

Lantern,

I don't play the three or for game dailies. How are you doing with them? I've heard alot of people do well with those games.

Is it worth playing?

LANTERN's avatar - kilroy 28_173_reasonably_small.jpg
            Tx
            United States
            Member #4570
            May 4, 2004
            5180 Posts
            Posted: July 22, 2004, 3:59 pm - IP Logged

It all depends on how much and what you know about the game, the more that you know about the true workings of the game and how to use that to win, the better.

As they say, "Knowledge is power"

Do you want to win?

Only if you know how.

BibleOnline  ParishesOnline  ChristianRadioOnline   MassOnline   Mass

"Ten measures of beauty descended to the world, nine were taken by Jerusalem."

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
              mid-Ohio
              United States
              Member #9
              March 24, 2001
              19831 Posts
              Posted: July 22, 2004, 4:14 pm - IP Logged

Quote: Originally posted by willl3 on July 21, 2004

Been working with it for about a month and its done ok....... 
              NOTE. this is not a program that you plug in number and you'll win.
              Honestly I don't really understand it myself........

You said you had worked with it for a month and it had done OK.  What have you done with it or do you know?

RJOh

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

Old Greenwich
                United States
                Member #5767
                July 20, 2004
                84 Posts
                Posted: July 22, 2004, 5:29 pm - IP Logged

HELLO RJOh!!!

I've been working more than a month with it. I live on the boarder of two states allowing me to play NY lotto and CT lotto mega and powerball. So far using the optimizer and sort knowing what it do with the parameters I've been hitting 3 numbers out of six but if someone could help me maybe I could hit 4 or 5 numbers 6 would be best :)

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                  mid-Ohio
                  United States
                  Member #9
                  March 24, 2001
                  19831 Posts
                  Posted: July 23, 2004, 12:37 am - IP Logged

If you are hitting 3 of 6 more than occasionally, then you'll need help from someone that's during better than that more than occasionally.  Lots of players are looking for that kind of  help.  Good luck to you.

RJOh

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

Old Greenwich
                    United States
                    Member #5767
                    July 20, 2004
                    84 Posts
                    Posted: July 23, 2004, 3:08 pm - IP Logged

AH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

winning 3 number stinks you make 1$ or three at the most. AHh!!! I just want to win and get it over with.

:)  I need to win..

HELP anyone!!!

psykomo's avatar - animal shark.jpg

United States
                      Member #4877
                      May 30, 2004
                      5124 Posts
                      Posted: July 23, 2004, 10:46 pm - IP Logged

Last year I saw the site and was impressed, as he quoted a lot of mostly theory...whatever and etc.!!! He implied his....... systems were the best and has a lot of free downloads. Only one problem, no one understood what or how to use his systems including your downloads it seems. He has found bugs in his programs and tries to be honest about saying he had updated or corrected them. Anyway, if we were on the same webpage, I think he said something about not responding to questions for free. It would take a lot of time, he stated. There was something about consulting for $1000 if anyone wanted to get serious. It has been a long while.... since I visited the site, but remember a lot of information was there plus free stuff. Good luck with your work with them..... NUMBERS.   Psykomo   

hypersoniq's avatar - 8ball
                        Pennsylvania
                        United States
                        Member #1340
                        April 6, 2003
                        2450 Posts
                        Posted: July 24, 2004, 9:30 am - IP Logged

I tried MDIEitor and could not get past the part that requires 10,000 draws... I don't have 10,000 draws for any lottery I track, not even for PA daily which runs back to 1977.

it says it will backfill with random numbers, but really what good does that do?

I haven't used it for some time now. When I tried it with powerball and then PA Cash5 data, it was way off.

Playing more than one ticket per game is betting against yourself.

Belgium
                          Member #2220
                          September 2, 2003
                          553 Posts
                          Posted: July 24, 2004, 10:07 am - IP Logged

Hi,

I've read a lot of his pages too. There are a few interesting things on saliu's site, but I'm seriously in doubt with some of his methods.

The FFG formula on his site is in my opinion meaningless.

His opinion on the odds are also weird. He states that when an dvent with classic probability let's say 1/5 occurs, the next draw the probability for the same dvent to occur is suddenly 1 / 5 *5 or 1 / 25. This is absolutely not correct.

The classic probability of this dvent is always 1/5 !!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'll explain why he is wrong :

If he was correct on this, winning the lottery would be a piece of cake.

Winning at least 3 from 9 in a 6/42 lotto has the odds of 1 against 9,915. So the odds of matching at maximum 2 from 9 are 8,915 against 9,915 or 1 against 1,112

try1 odds of matching nothing no more than 2 = 1 / 1,112    (suppose the group did not match more than 2)

try2 odds of matching nothing no more than 2 = 1 / 1,236    (suppose the group did not match more than 2)

try3 odds of matching nothing no more than 2 = 1 / 1,528    (suppose the group did not match more than 2)

try4 odds of matching nothing no more than 2 = 1 / 2,335    (suppose the group did not match more than 2)

try5 odds of matching nothing no more than 2 = 1 / 5,452     (suppose the group did not match more than 2)

try6 odds of matching nothing no more than 2 = 1 / 29,724

This would mean that after the group of 9 numbers has matched no more than 2 numbers in 5 tries, the odds of matching at least 3 would suddenly have turned to 28,724 against 29,724 or 1 against 1,035 ??!!?!

If saliu was right, the perfect system would be picking a group of 9 numbers that did not win in the last 5 draws in order to have odds of 1 against 1,035 to win in the next draw.

This is obviously a wrong reasoning.

inetgineer's avatar - animaniacs20
                            Chesapeake,VA
                            United States
                            Member #3605
                            February 4, 2004
                            5 Posts
                            Posted: July 24, 2004, 5:25 pm - IP Logged

I learned two very import factors using MDIEditor.

First, learn what he means by Mean Average. For example, Lotto South Mean average of 17 means exactly 50% of the time the winning numbers come from the last 17 draws, the other 50% is out there. So what, right? Well if you look at the winning numbers for lotto south there are often times when the winning numbers come from the last 8 Draws. Now with his tool it will show how often this happens and the mean average of it occurring. Let's say for example the mean average of the last 8 drawings contain the winning numbers is 7 draws (just an example), this means once the occurrence happens play the next 7 times, creating draws from the numbers from the last 8 winning draws. You are betting on it happening again on the first half (50% of the mean) then stop on the 7Th drawing if you do not win anything. The idea is to give you not only a method of creating winning combinations, but also a betting strategy to prdvent you from playing so often that it cost you a fortune. I like his program, though it does seem cryptic for first time users. It took me almost two months to use it and make some (little Money). I like it for pick three and four. I had problems with it not analyzing my pick 5 properly. It would inaccurately report times when the repeat pattern would actually hit. As far as 10000 drawings I agree, however, you can tell it a number of draws to analyze.

Good LUCK!

inetgineer's avatar - animaniacs20
                              Chesapeake,VA
                              United States
                              Member #3605
                              February 4, 2004
                              5 Posts
                              Posted: July 24, 2004, 5:31 pm - IP Logged

... the two leasons...

One, repeating patterns do occur, and two have a betting strategy.