Welcome Guest
You last visited January 16, 2017, 4:44 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Does anyone use MDIEditor & Lotto WE

Topic closed. 21 replies. Last post 12 years ago by willl3.

Page 2 of 2
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #986
January 5, 2003
280 Posts
Posted: July 24, 2004, 6:41 pm - IP Logged

hypersonic,

You use a simulated 10,000 draws then paste yours on top.  When you do your analysis or calcualtions, you can tell the software how many draws you want used.  Of course it would be the ones you added.  The programs are tough but after going over and over and over you finally say "Oh yeah, now I understand"  ;-)

Old Greenwich
    United States
    Member #5767
    July 20, 2004
    84 Posts
    Posted: July 24, 2004, 6:48 pm - IP Logged

EVERYONE THANK YOU FOR YOUR POST AND i do believe that this system doesn;t  work

its sad because the program is cool but the idea if placing 10k randoms on top of the regular number and using parameter just seem kinda wrong. I look back at what I"m doing and thinking maybe its just luck. this week i played ct lotto and mega millions with the mdi editor and it. I did not get any numbers. I choose random numbers on my own and got 2.....makes me think if this program and his theories are just jumk...I mean I don't know this guy maybe he a genuis or he's some loser guy. But as for winnning lotto so far is been bad. I want to win that 'm tryin everything.

if you have anymore stuff you would like to say defend or go against please write. I still have some hope for this program and drream on winning the lotto

Old Greenwich
      United States
      Member #5767
      July 20, 2004
      84 Posts
      Posted: July 24, 2004, 6:56 pm - IP Logged

I did not try just analizing the "real numbers" meaning setting the count to my numbers. I will try that this week and see what happens.

I'm just frustrated.....I want to put in the numbers and just give me the lottery nimber so I can live a better life....

It is a fun program once you kinda understand it.

I'm having problems trying to set the parameter

analizing the real numbers is what I will try this week

thank you everyone

paymenow's avatar - scenery water_mountains.jpg
        Cardiff by the Sea, San Diego, CA
        United States
        Member #4097
        March 21, 2004
        174 Posts
        Posted: July 27, 2004, 5:28 am - IP Logged

I have tried the program and went through all the grueling routines of creating the data files so that I could finally back-test the system and have it give me an analysis of the games so that I could be an effective player. 

Well, you know what?  Hogwash!  I loudly declare that the software and program philosophy is nothing more than pure silliness and stupidity.  Most of it is free because it's useless.  Why would you want to pay for something that can't even produce?  Occasional wins don't count.  You need to win and win right now. 

People go to these sites looking for guidance and a better way to win.  They are not interested in fun.  They just simply want to win.  Nothing more.  Nothing less.  Besides, I do get the impression that this guy is simply trying to impress us with his abstract intellect which we all know serves no real useful purpose in life.  It sort of reminds you of some of those philosophy majors in graduate school.  These are the people who can write, talk, and theorize on just about anything, but never ever make a bit of sense or have any real substantive value to whatever it is that they are talking about.  Or simply put, if it's not productive, then it is more than likely totally useless, and you shouldn't be wasting your time.  You shouldn't have to do so much work just to keep on moving backwards even further.  In my opinion, after trying the software, it is simply a more frustrating way to lose, and clearly an even more disappointing path that leads to more ambiguity. 

In short, I wouldn't waste anymore time with such nonsense, especially,  when you can go to such places as this site, and find a myriad of super-fine and very sharp minds doing what you need and willing to share.  Most of them do it with much less, no frills, better, smarter, faster, and with real-world results. 

This is the site for The Players.  You can find real treasure here in this forum.  Knowledge and information that you can actually use is right here.  Just go to the "Search" feature at the top of this page and get started.  There are so many gifted and talented people on this site, it's almost pathetic.  Libra Dave, NBey6, Bryan, BobP, Numbersman, Lucky, Wishbone, ms5pennie, lottoqueen, and the list goes on and on.

You should seek the help and guidance of some these people before you go wasting more of your precious resources on silly time consuming programs which only produce frustration and deliver large doses of  emptiness.

Good luck to you. 

Old Greenwich
          United States
          Member #5767
          July 20, 2004
          84 Posts
          Posted: July 27, 2004, 10:58 am - IP Logged

THANK YOU FOR YOU ADVICE i HAVE been trying so hard to find a good system or something that would give me better odds than just buying quick picks. I don't believe in them (althought some do win)

If you have any more info please feel free to contact me. over the boards. I am new here but been playin since 1990

LANTERN's avatar - kilroy 28_173_reasonably_small.jpg
            Tx
            United States
            Member #4570
            May 4, 2004
            5180 Posts
            Posted: July 27, 2004, 11:44 am - IP Logged

Willl3

I think that maybe Paymenow would tell you to use The Wild Wheel and The Crunch, just as he does, they are MikeK's programs, as for me. I don't know about the Wild Wheel, but I can tell you that The Crunch is very much worth having, get it and also learn as much as you can about pick 3 filters and every thing else that you can about the pick 3.

Many of MikeK's programs are very good, but if I was you, I would also use additional filters to reduce the ammount of combos that they produce, if they give you too many numbers to play.

It seems that they are many ways of getting the numbers, none of them are very good by themselves "until you become very good at that particular method or system" then the system becomes very good, you have to become an expert of the particular system, before it's very effective.

As Apagogeas says "If you are going to do something, do it right"

BibleOnline  ParishesOnline  ChristianRadioOnline   MassOnline   Mass

"Ten measures of beauty descended to the world, nine were taken by Jerusalem."

Old Greenwich
              United States
              Member #5767
              July 20, 2004
              84 Posts
              Posted: July 27, 2004, 3:05 pm - IP Logged

I am very happy for your response. I will look into it.