Welcome Guest
You last visited December 9, 2016, 12:40 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Power Trails ... For all to try..

Topic closed. 43 replies. Last post 12 years ago by Rick G.

Page 3 of 3
PrintE-mailLink
Boston, ma
United States
Member #4688
May 16, 2004
130 Posts
Posted: July 26, 2004, 8:01 pm - IP Logged

Rick G, I have a question: That last degit  plays a role in deciding what the first 3 will be. It could come out as part of the first 3 numbers. so, it is impossible to leave it out of the calculations (if we only gonna play the first 3). What u think about that? Thanks.

United States
    Member #2873
    November 25, 2003
    1132 Posts
    Posted: July 26, 2004, 11:10 pm - IP Logged

Rick,

I DO like the twelve draws the best. My thought is that 12 digits per position gives a distibution of numbers and with 36 for all you will very likely have an odvious difference in the occurrence of each number.

Now the weekly approach of seven draws for just frequency should be enough as well. It might be interesting to put the original version up as a workout. Should be a nice addition to WheelWorld's Workouts. I guess I have to check with BobP on that.

Good Luck!

four4me's avatar - gate1
      MD
      United States
      Member #1701
      June 18, 2003
      8363 Posts
      Posted: July 26, 2004, 11:20 pm - IP Logged
      Quote: Originally posted by MikeK on July 26, 2004

Rick,

I DO like the twelve draws the best. My thought is that 12 digits per position gives a distibution of numbers and with 36 for all you will very likely have an odvious difference in the occurrence of each number.

Now the weekly approach of seven draws for just frequency should be enough as well. It might be interesting to put the original version up as a workout. Should be a nice addition to WheelWorld's Workouts. I guess I have to check with BobP on that.

Good Luck!

Now hears a man with a plan. That would be great save lots of time and make it super easy to do. I use 10 draw history for the most part and it gets three out of four correct many times. I have been back testing 12 draws for MD and it didn't do as well. Possibly I didn't do enough to be sure though. I know this PT will dventually pay off if used and updated every draw.

Big John says. You don't hit the number. The number hits you!!!!

I'm not Big John, I'm Four4me, Big John's a friend.
        Rick G's avatar - avatar 1766.jpg
        FEMA Region V Camp #21
        United States
        Member #520
        July 27, 2002
        5699 Posts
        Posted: July 27, 2004, 8:55 am - IP Logged

four4me, you may find that 10 draws work best in your state, but you're doing your homework and that's what catches wins!  As Bob P suggests, 7 - 18 draws are the ones to study.

noluckyet....my opinion, but the fourth digit (which would be the first digit in our pick 4) has less to do with the first 3 numbers than you might think.  I've tested P-T with both draws concurrently and they are basically unrelated.  In fact the hottest pick 3 digit is often one of the coldest pick 4 digits and vice verse. 

Again, they are just messing with your head with their crazy betting scheme.  Stick with the first 3 digits if you're playing "first 3".  Good luck and let us know how it works for you.

Posted 4/6:  IL Pick 3 midday and evening until they hit:  555, 347 (str8).

Boston, ma
          United States
          Member #4688
          May 16, 2004
          130 Posts
          Posted: July 27, 2004, 9:13 am - IP Logged

I will . Thanks

United States
            Member #2873
            November 25, 2003
            1132 Posts
            Posted: July 27, 2004, 11:37 am - IP Logged

Four4me,

Let's see what BobP thinks about it, I did PM him about it.

Good Luck!

four4me's avatar - gate1
              MD
              United States
              Member #1701
              June 18, 2003
              8363 Posts
              Posted: July 27, 2004, 11:37 am - IP Logged

Rick g wrote; four4me, you may find that 10 draws work best in your state, but you're doing your homework and that's what catches wins!  As Bob P suggests, 7 - 18 draws are the ones to study.

Yep that's about right only in the last several months just using 10 picks didn't catch a true straight PT pick 4 hit yet close but no cigar. So when MikeK suggested he might make a workable program my eyes lit up with $$$$ signs. If he makes the program and we are able to input anywhere from say 5 to twenty draw history we could back test it with different history and see if or what amount of history works best. I willing to say that from time to time 7 draw history's might work best one week and 10 or 12 the next. Once you hit on what works we could use those history amounts then switch when it stops working to a different amount. Doing all this on paper is ok and beats not doing nothing but guessing what number to play. Having a workable program for PT would be the icing on the cake. It would allow every user to input any amount of history needed to capture a win. Make short work save on paper and possibley line some pockets with money. The only problem I see with using too little history is if more than 2 numbers stay out longer than the inputted history. In what order are the out numbers going to be in the workout. Ascending or descending. If course we could adjust it on paper after checking the numbers history above what we inputted. 

Also for those of you are using Power Trails don't forget to place the numbers from coldest to hottest in a separate triangle. Many times these cold numbers hit just as often as the hot picks. As always Rick thanks for your observations. You are a credit to the lotto post in that you have shown a good approach to many posters problems and are always willing to help and share your experience.

Thank's Mike i think this woud be one of the best tools to add to the collection. It is rather simple and shows some promising results.

FEMA Region V Camp #21
                United States
                Member #520
                July 27, 2002
                5699 Posts
                Posted: July 27, 2004, 11:56 am - IP Logged

Four4me, well put....a P-T program testing all approaches would be a great approach....unfortunately my computer skills are limited to turning it on or off, so maybe Mike, Bob or Todd (when he gets time) can help us here.

I'm not familiar with the triangle approach...I listed my numbers linearly (sp?) from A to J....so we have another way to look at this conundrum.

Good post, thanks!

LANTERN's avatar - kilroy 28_173_reasonably_small.jpg
                  Tx
                  United States
                  Member #4570
                  May 4, 2004
                  5180 Posts
                  Posted: July 27, 2004, 12:48 pm - IP Logged

As I suspected months ago, I found out that there are certain geometric pattern(s) digit relathionships, but have seen only a few of the most basic ones and not enough of anything to make use of this yet, as I am busy with other ways.

Yes, there are levels of relationship between the history numbers and digits, but most of them are not very obvious.

I have exploited a few, but it's a hard thing to do, hard and time consuming, requires a lot of thinking and meditating, most of my ideas come thru reflection, but in the long run pays off.

Good luck to all, let's win big and often.

BibleOnline  ParishesOnline  ChristianRadioOnline   MassOnline   Mass

"Ten measures of beauty descended to the world, nine were taken by Jerusalem."

LANTERN's avatar - kilroy 28_173_reasonably_small.jpg
                    Tx
                    United States
                    Member #4570
                    May 4, 2004
                    5180 Posts
                    Posted: July 27, 2004, 12:50 pm - IP Logged

Rick G reminds me of LuckyCat, I miss her.

BibleOnline  ParishesOnline  ChristianRadioOnline   MassOnline   Mass

"Ten measures of beauty descended to the world, nine were taken by Jerusalem."

four4me's avatar - gate1
                      MD
                      United States
                      Member #1701
                      June 18, 2003
                      8363 Posts
                      Posted: July 27, 2004, 1:17 pm - IP Logged

Rick both ideas work linear and triangular. I find with triangular you can drop the top digit in favor of a luke warm number to get a hit. I had a heck of a time trying to post just the triangular part so i'lll send the link again.

color=#800080Lotto-Logix Power Trails

Boston, ma
                        United States
                        Member #4688
                        May 16, 2004
                        130 Posts
                        Posted: July 27, 2004, 4:40 pm - IP Logged

I've been using it for Mass pick4 for a little more than a week, and I found out that with Power Trails one of the first coldest 5 numbers will show definitely. I also foud out that It catches many 2 digits (our Lottery pays for 1st two, middle 2 and last 2 inside the same 4 numbers!!). these 2 digits are usually from the first 7 coldest and from draws 30th down to 11th. I'm still testig and logging my results. It is a very helpful program if used besides your own skills of picking winners.  Thanks .

retxx's avatar - mrthumbs
                          BOSTON
                          United States
                          Member #48
                          September 9, 2001
                          3594 Posts
                          Posted: July 27, 2004, 10:11 pm - IP Logged

letting everyone know I am working with 10 past draws which is showing some promise here in Mass. I am only looking at first 3 for now. The cluster around d e g h  looks interesting. Hope someone can do a spreadsheet. It would really narrow down picks on how many past draws work the best in different states.

FEMA Region V Camp #21
                            United States
                            Member #520
                            July 27, 2002
                            5699 Posts
                            Posted: July 28, 2004, 12:49 am - IP Logged

Retxx. like I mentioned in a previous post, this is a pencil and paper method...no need for spreadsheets cuz we're only talking about 7 - 18 draws max.

Never used a spreadsheet to get the wins....when you're dealing with 100 draws, then we're talking about spreadsheets!

I like your idea of concentrating on the first 3 digits.... whoever designed MA betting system ought to be forced to lose every cent they are forcing others to lose....front 3, back 3 middle 2...what a crock!

Four4me, I just never got into the triangular approach, but obviously it works judging by the mentions of it in these PT threads.  But I was winning with the linear approach and tracking letter combinations and the positions they were coming in.  Combine the two and maybe we got the system beat!