Welcome Guest
You last visited December 10, 2016, 7:35 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Need a little help, I do.

Topic closed. 14 replies. Last post 12 years ago by LANTERN.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
Austin
United States
Member #3734
February 16, 2004
57 Posts
Posted: July 24, 2004, 1:01 am - IP Logged

Is there a system/theory(Pick-3) that can do the following:

Produce a list of 500-550 numbers that would hit at least 85% of the time you play.

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
    mid-Ohio
    United States
    Member #9
    March 24, 2001
    19831 Posts
    Posted: July 24, 2004, 1:25 am - IP Logged

The odds of having a straight hit in pick3 are 1:1000 which pays $500 on a $1 bet in most State lotteries, so there's no advantage to playing 500 numbers or more to win.  If you are interested in a box hit, you can cover every outcome with less than 250 combinations which pays less than $100 on a $1 bet.  You need to know the odds and payout amounts to decide the amount of lines that are worth playing.

RJOh

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

BobP's avatar - bobp avatar.png
      Dump Water Florida
      United States
      Member #380
      June 5, 2002
      3104 Posts
      Posted: July 24, 2004, 1:50 am - IP Logged
      Quote: Originally posted by bowldog on July 24, 2004

Is there a system/theory(Pick-3) that can do the following:

Produce a list of 500-550 numbers that would hit at least 85% of the time you play.

Not exactly, but this might help.  Visit the Lottery Software Directory

http://www.lotto-logix.com/lottosoft.html

and scroll down to P3/4 Lotto, click that and download the free demo.

With a little bit of luck and work you sould be able to find the 500-550 or so draws that won more often in the last 1,000 draws accounting for the higher percentage of wins vs the numbers that only won once or not at all.

You should also be able to find the filter settings that captures a winning number more often then not and work it with the tester to tweak it.

Before the demo is over you should be able to tell if the software is just what you need without having to buy it first.  Should also answer your question whether your theory will produce a good result.  BobP
        Austin
        United States
        Member #3734
        February 16, 2004
        57 Posts
        Posted: July 24, 2004, 2:16 am - IP Logged

I have several Pick3 software programs which all involve guesswork to achieve the results I'm looking for(500-550 numbers hit 85% of the time). I need to take the guesswork out by using a system/theory that is consistent at picking that many numbers. It would seem like it should be easy because you will lose money by playing that many numbers. So some member of this forum should have a system that works somewhere close to those numbers/percentages requested.

BobP's avatar - bobp avatar.png
          Dump Water Florida
          United States
          Member #380
          June 5, 2002
          3104 Posts
          Posted: July 24, 2004, 4:13 am - IP Logged
          Quote: Originally posted by bowldog on July 24, 2004

I have several Pick3 software programs which all involve guesswork to achieve the results I'm looking for(500-550 numbers hit 85% of the time). I need to take the guesswork out by using a system/theory that is consistent at picking that many numbers. It would seem like it should be easy because you will lose money by playing that many numbers. So some member of this forum should have a system that works somewhere close to those numbers/percentages requested.

Pardon me, is one of those programs you have P-3/4 Lotto or software toys for people who want to play with lotto?  The only program better is the Sedertree60/40 and that one is no longer available.  If you just blew off the advice because you already have several Pick-3 programs, do yourself a favor and review the demo, you stand to learn some things about Pick-3 you didn't know.  BobP
            Austin
            United States
            Member #3734
            February 16, 2004
            57 Posts
            Posted: July 24, 2004, 6:18 pm - IP Logged

Using standard filters to reduce the numbers to play will not get the desired result of 500-550 numbers to play that could hit 85% of the time. It has to be an outside-the-box filter/system to produce the desired results. With some players on this forum claiming to make a living/profit on their own systems I would think they have something that could get us the desired results.Let me try and explain what I want to do with the system(if we can get one!). All systems should be back tested a minimum of 100 draws. Using gap analysis we would apply the filter/system to each draw gap, we can eliminate between 450-500 numbers. So use the filter/system for 1 draw gap,2 draw gap - ...6 draw gap. When all numbers are combined we should have between 2700-3000 numbers to eliminate out of the 1000 numbers. At 85% hits if we play 100 times we lose 15 times x 6 draw gaps = 90 loses out of 100 plays. That leaves 10 wins out of 100 plays or 1 out 10 wins(thats sound to me like a winning combination). What do you guys think?

LANTERN's avatar - kilroy 28_173_reasonably_small.jpg
              Tx
              United States
              Member #4570
              May 4, 2004
              5180 Posts
              Posted: July 24, 2004, 7:57 pm - IP Logged

BowlDog

Long time no see, do you remember me?

I told you about the Atrasoft predictor some time ago, I used to be Excalibur, but changed my handle.

I want to know and understand about your gap thing or system, but so far I don't, maybe if you explained in more detail and if also gave some detailed step by step examples. If you do this maybe we can find a way to help you, or maybe I can find a way to help you once I know exactly whtat's going on, that is what you want and what you are doing and about this gap system or whatever, maybe you can help me and I can help you, remember how I already tried to help you once before?

If you don't want everybody to know, there is always the private message box and regular e-mail.

BibleOnline  ParishesOnline  ChristianRadioOnline   MassOnline   Mass

"Ten measures of beauty descended to the world, nine were taken by Jerusalem."

Austin
                United States
                Member #3734
                February 16, 2004
                57 Posts
                Posted: July 25, 2004, 2:39 am - IP Logged

I hope this helps. Previous 10 draws Texas day.

draws

416  Gap1  Gap2  Gap3  Gap4  Gap5 Gap6

456  040    701    390    135    559    906

920  574    514    275    864    609    023

480  560    034    074    735    324    169

195  715    275    749    789    440    039

Tx
                  United States
                  Member #4570
                  May 4, 2004
                  5180 Posts
                  Posted: July 25, 2004, 4:34 am - IP Logged

No it does not, it does not make any sense or means any thing to me just pick 3 numbers, how did you get them or from where did they come from, is this a sort of elimination matrix? and if yes, how do you get the numbers

that you are going to eliminate?

Since you don't explain, you are the only one that understand this, that only thing that I think, is that the so called numbers under the gap must be numbers that you are going to eliminate from the 1000 pick3 straight numbers, but how you got them or came with them is beyond me, I have my own combos elimination methods but it's nothing like this, this is like chinese unless you really explain what is going on and really how you get the gap numbers or the numbers that you are going to eliminate from the 1000 possible numbers, you want about 500 0r 550 and then you are going to use your gap combo elimination method or matrix to get rid of most of the numbers until you are left with only a few combos to play straight right?

But I need to know how you get the gap numbers.How you come out with them.

Am I right?

Poway CA (San Diego County)
                    United States
                    Member #3489
                    January 25, 2004
                    14120 Posts
                    Posted: July 25, 2004, 5:16 am - IP Logged

Bowldog,

If I understand you correctly, you want a list of 500 numbers that you can play and hit a straight 85% of the time.  Well, if that is correct, here are the money figures:

500 tickets @ 1 each = $500 per play

100 plays = 100 X $500 = $50,000 invested

85% winners = 85 winning tickets @ $500 = $42,500

Your "system" would be 85% accurate (better than most of us would even claim!) and would lose $7,500.

What am I missing?

Austin
                      United States
                      Member #3734
                      February 16, 2004
                      57 Posts
                      Posted: July 25, 2004, 4:46 pm - IP Logged

If you look at the draw(456) you take each position digit and subtract from each position digit 1 draw back to get the gap1 column. Position 1(4 - 4 = 0); Position 2(5 - 1 = 4); Position 3(6 - 6 =0) thus 040 for Gap1. To get the gap2 column draw(456) you take each position digit and subtract from each position digit 2 draws back for the gap2 column. Position 1(4 - 7 = 7); Position 2(5 -5 = 0); Position 3(6 - 5 = 1) thus 701 for gap2. I hope this helps!

416  Gap1  Gap2 

456  040    701

Tx
                        United States
                        Member #4570
                        May 4, 2004
                        5180 Posts
                        Posted: July 25, 2004, 8:45 pm - IP Logged

BowlDog

Thank you, now I understand how you get all the gap numbers from gap 1 to gap 6 also 195 was the last day draw that came out and 550 is the oldest draw of the ten listed, but now I think that I was wrong when I said that the gap numbers are numbers that you eliminate from the 1000 pick 3 numbers, it seems like you want to apply the filters and or combo reduction system to all the combined gap numbers, you say that you want to eliminate about 450 to 500 gap numbers.

But the following does not make any sense at all:

You said:

"When all numbers are combined we should have between 2700-3000 numbers to eliminate out of the 1000 numbers. At 85% hits if we play 100 times we lose 15 times x 6 draw gaps = 90 loses out of 100 plays. That leaves 10 wins out of 100 plays or 1 out 10 wins(thats sound to me like a winning combination). What do you guys think?"

What numbers are combined that make 2700-3000 numbers (combos)?

Are you saying that all the combined gap numbers will be    2700 to 3000?

And why would you apply the filters or combo reduction system to the gap numbers instead of to the 1000 pick 3 numbers?

It does not make any sense.

And if you applied the filters or system to the gap numbers, how many gap umbers would you have left after that?

And if you eliminated about 2700 to 3000 numbers or combos from the 1000 pick 3 numbers you would have left 0 or no (none) pick 3 numbers left at all from the 1000 to play.

And also, on how many past pick 3 draws do you make gap numbers?.

What I thought was that you started with the 1000 pick 3 numbers and that then you filtered them down to about 500 more or less using filters or some kind of system and that after that you would have about 500 pick 3 numbers to play so then you would make your gap numbers out of pick 3 past draws and then you would substract and or delete these same gap numbers from the 500 pick 3 numbers or combos that were left out of the 1000 after you used or applied your system or filters to the 1000 numbers, and then whatever combos or pick 3 numbers were left after this those would be the ones that you would play.

But I guess that I must be wrong.

Now I understand how you get all the gap numbers from gap1 to gap6, but I don't know how many gap numbers you get. Is it 2700 to 3000 and if so, then that is all that I understand, I still don't know, in what or how you use the number or combo reduction system and in what or how you use the gap numbers.

And also what you use on the 1000 pick 3 numbers,The filter number or combo reduction system or the gap numbers?

So far, nothing makes sense.

Tx
                          United States
                          Member #4570
                          May 4, 2004
                          5180 Posts
                          Posted: July 26, 2004, 11:38 am - IP Logged

I might be wrong, but it seems to me, that it would be best for you to get both the old and the new CRUNCH from MikeK and use them to reduce your picks to whatever ammount that you want, first use P34 Lotto to learn about using filters and then use the NEW CRUNCH 2to get your winning number with.

To tell you about the New Crunch is the best help that I can give to you right now.

You can still finish explaining your system if you want.

If so, do it step by step with samples, it would be easier to understand that way.

But in the end THE NEW CRUNCH, 2 by MikeK is the way to go.

Austin
                            United States
                            Member #3734
                            February 16, 2004
                            57 Posts
                            Posted: July 27, 2004, 9:36 pm - IP Logged

I think I'm going to go with Attrasoft Predictor for the time being. I've got about an hour before I have to get my tickets. If I have time to post the plays I will.

Tx
                              United States
                              Member #4570
                              May 4, 2004
                              5180 Posts
                              Posted: July 29, 2004, 11:51 am - IP Logged

BowlDog

You know you can use The Atrasoft to get the 6 to 8 digits

per position first, then use P34 Lotto to Wheel them and to do a little filtering and last but not least, use The Crunch by MikeK to filter the numbers (combos) real good.That would be the best thing to do (Maybe) You know I would like to know more about your gaps and how to use them, it's a new idea to me and sounds very interesting if you don't want too many people to know, there is always the private message(s).

Good Luck.