Welcome Guest
You last visited January 22, 2017, 7:16 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

More pick 3 and 4 players than lotto

Topic closed. 23 replies. Last post 12 years ago by JKING.

Page 2 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
DoctorEw220's avatar - alien helmet.jpg
Yinzer Country, PA
United States
Member #4067
March 18, 2004
2741 Posts
Posted: August 15, 2004, 11:22 pm - IP Logged

there you go.  there's the math.

I've redone my website.  Go to www.dr-ew.com.  I kept a lot of the old stuff, and I've added some new stuff.  Look for more new stuff in the coming weeks.

tntea's avatar - Lottery-059.jpg

United States
    Member #5344
    June 30, 2004
    23641 Posts
    Posted: August 16, 2004, 7:28 am - IP Logged

ok.  i just did the math at $500 a day for 365 days.  That comes out to $182500.  If one were to play the mid-day drawing as well, they could pull out 365000/year.  THAT's some nice money.

It would be nice to find that system that will do that for us.. If everyone worked together and shared what observations they have noticed.. who knows.. something may click..

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
      mid-Ohio
      United States
      Member #9
      March 24, 2001
      19903 Posts
      Posted: August 16, 2004, 11:45 am - IP Logged
      Quote: Originally posted by tntea on August 16, 2004

It would be nice to find that system that will do that for us.. If everyone worked together and shared what observations they have noticed.. who knows.. something may click..

tntea,

You're closer to a system like that than anybody else if you're seeing regular costumers coming into LottoLand and winning bigmoney several times a week.  Just follow their lead and you may figure out their system. It won't take much math to figure if they're winning more than they're spending.

RJOh

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

United States
        Member #5344
        June 30, 2004
        23641 Posts
        Posted: August 16, 2004, 6:02 pm - IP Logged

My problem is that they are buying tickets while I am teaching and collecting after I get to that job.. Not sure how they are picking the numbers.. I have put a lot of study into the TN Cash 3. Seems that the more times I lose the more I learn.. So I take each loss as a lesson learned.

United States
          Member #5344
          June 30, 2004
          23641 Posts
          Posted: August 16, 2004, 6:05 pm - IP Logged

Ok .. they way these people play..

The man who won the big money plays combos...most of the time with the exception of playing 25 straights on 731.

Others play straight... 2 or 3 of them with a st/box with it...

To play straight.. one would have to know some type of positional tracking method that works with a big percentage in their favor..

I am not sure how long this forum has been on the net.. but I was hoping there would be someone who could share their method to help fine tune methods that I am using and others..

Old Greenwich
            United States
            Member #5767
            July 20, 2004
            84 Posts
            Posted: August 17, 2004, 8:07 am - IP Logged

I'm very happy to get a great response from everyone. I think one of you mentioned getting together and finding a system that works. I use salui system but I have not tried it on pick 3 or 4 numbers. I will begin to soon. Since most of use live so far away it doesn't matter if we share our system with each other. If we can work a a group maybe we can all do well.

Please respond.

I just played my 1st pick four as a quick pick and won nothing be 1 dollor box

We need too win people. :)

Old Greenwich
              United States
              Member #5767
              July 20, 2004
              84 Posts
              Posted: August 17, 2004, 9:00 pm - IP Logged

How do you know these people? Do they have a system? Are you one of them?

I don't know why people are so secretive about playing the lotto games

Old Greenwich
                United States
                Member #5767
                July 20, 2004
                84 Posts
                Posted: August 18, 2004, 12:24 am - IP Logged

Winner2Be

Thank You but It doesn't help my research in finding a system...do You use a program?

JKING's avatar - Kaleidoscope 3.gif

United States
                  Member #5599
                  July 13, 2004
                  1192 Posts
                  Posted: August 18, 2004, 12:47 am - IP Logged

I'm with Rjoh on this one.

Well, my next question is "Has anyone posted any theories as to how they would do that?".  I've read theories about sums/roots, tic tac toe, V-track and others and none have shown that kind of potentials. 

RJOh 

I think most people here have a work in progress. All aiming for the same goal, but trying to do it in a variety of different ways. Almost every approach here has something good to offer.  I think the answer is staring us all in the face. It's just a matter of combining the elements properly.