Welcome Guest
You last visited December 4, 2016, 1:02 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Saliu Lottery System

Topic closed. 42 replies. Last post 12 years ago by willl3.

Page 2 of 3
PrintE-mailLink
emilyg's avatar - cat anm.gif

United States
Member #14
November 9, 2001
31343 Posts
Posted: September 17, 2004, 12:34 pm - IP Logged

ion - glad you're alive and kicking.  cool.  emily

love to nibble those micey feet.

LANTERN's avatar - kilroy 28_173_reasonably_small.jpg
    Tx
    United States
    Member #4570
    May 4, 2004
    5180 Posts
    Posted: September 17, 2004, 1:15 pm - IP Logged

Ion

If you could find a way to get the complementary pairs on the pick3 and the also consider positional pick 3 wheeling.

Get the best 3 digits per pick 3 position 3x3x3=27 and wheel them for straight hits.

Complementary straight pairs 3, Lth, Rth,  Sides. 26+68 and the sides (2)6+6(8)="268"

get the top 8 complementary Lth, 8 Rth pairs and 8 side pairs, but straight pairs.

Make good software for it also, for the best 3 digits per position, for positional wheeling, and straight wins.

Let me know here at the forum please if you do it.

Good luck.

Since you do so well with digit pairing, now do the same with pairs, pair them, use pairs that have a common digit.

BibleOnline  ParishesOnline  ChristianRadioOnline   MassOnline   Mass

"Ten measures of beauty descended to the world, nine were taken by Jerusalem."

Tx
      United States
      Member #4570
      May 4, 2004
      5180 Posts
      Posted: September 17, 2004, 1:24 pm - IP Logged

Also the best 3 key numbers to come out ranked from best to worst for pick 3.

Key numbers for all 3 positions together and also key numbers by position.

Very important for the pick 3 to know these things.

Get the top 5 digits for the next pick 3 and box wheel them without doubles or triples, get 10 combos (numbers) to play.

Rick G's avatar - avatar 1766.jpg
        FEMA Region V Camp #21
        United States
        Member #520
        July 27, 2002
        5699 Posts
        Posted: September 17, 2004, 2:44 pm - IP Logged

Ion,

I'm so glad to see you are up and running again.  Just came back from your site, as I am trying to work with the pairings concept and you have some good (and valuable) info there, along with the others who contribute to your site.  I'm a firm believer in the pairings in the pick 3, but I am a novice at it and will have to keep working with it to win consistently and within my limited budget.

Thanks for all your free work.  We all appreciate it!

Posted 4/6:  IL Pick 3 midday and evening until they hit:  555, 347 (str8).

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
          mid-Ohio
          United States
          Member #9
          March 24, 2001
          19817 Posts
          Posted: September 17, 2004, 4:55 pm - IP Logged

I use Note Pad, it's simple, it works fine, and it won't pick up all that other data about fonts, colors, positions and etc.

RJOh

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

Tx
            United States
            Member #4570
            May 4, 2004
            5180 Posts
            Posted: September 18, 2004, 2:08 am - IP Logged

Ion

Thank you very much and good luck.

You never heard the term "complementary pairs" before, because I am the one who named them so.

There are a few some others interested in this, but I think that they don't want other people to know about them so they work and keep those pairs to themselves.

Good bye eloquocious one and may the numbers multiply in your mind and the dollars in your packet.

We have to invite and tempt the numbers to come to us, so almighty number will illuminate us with the winning jackpot combo, we are initiates in the way of the numbers. ( that is, you are, I hardly know anything at all).

Belleville , Illinois
              United States
              Member #1850
              July 15, 2003
              70 Posts
              Posted: September 18, 2004, 4:20 am - IP Logged

Hi ya Babe

Long time no see (here) I have been gathering data and will try to write a program to trak pairs in the pick 3

based on sums it looks like the middle sums are most reliable ......

I am wondering about the use of the wheel checker to check

the out put of Mdieditor for most frequent numbers in an output file with 103 ( the odds in 5/39 game ) for a minimal prize of 3 correct.

Bigjer

Tx
                United States
                Member #4570
                May 4, 2004
                5180 Posts
                Posted: September 18, 2004, 5:28 am - IP Logged

You missed Ion yesterday, but who knows he could come back today.

I myself don't know anything about your questions, but I am sure interested in a program to track pairs by any means possible, if it can be made to work and provide me with the correct pairs to use for the pick 3, if it works, I am all for it, I need all the help that I can get, read my stuff about complementary pairs and also about positional pick 3 wheeling and about box wheeling of 5 to 7 digits. No doubles, nor triples, just singles.

Good luck and let me know, what comes out of this, if anything.

If i can help at all, let me know, but i warn you i don't know anything about good Ion's software, he is an O.K guy, but i don't know anything about his software.

Tx
                  United States
                  Member #4570
                  May 4, 2004
                  5180 Posts
                  Posted: September 18, 2004, 12:46 pm - IP Logged

Well Ion what I go by the most is what I have seen and still see in the history of the draws, what happens the most often, the usual behavior of the numbers, I am basicaly a pick 3 filter person, I use filters, I filter several little things here and there, only those that i think that won't repeat on the next draw, I am also trying to learn about "Key Digits" both by position and over all, anything that i do that eliminate combos I call filters regardless of what they might be, I have developed more pick 3 filters than anybody has ever before anywhere, the problem is that one to 2 and sometimes 3 filters fail very often, not always the same filters they can take turns failing, so a person has to be very carefull when using them and the more filters used, the greater the risk, it's all a trade of with filters, but now I am trying to little by little move away from filters some and also try other ways, but to me basically almost every thing is a filter in some way or other, whatever gets rids of bad combos in any way, it's a filter.

Anyhow have to go. I think that key digits and key pairs and their associations there of are a big key to getting the winning number, too bad that I don't know much about key digits and pairs yet.

Good luck to you.

North Carolina
                    United States
                    Member #4313
                    April 11, 2004
                    2389 Posts
                    Posted: September 18, 2004, 5:03 pm - IP Logged

IonSaliu...what is your website so I can make my own judgement call. Thanks!

Gentlespirit
                    'Be Loving and Peaceful'Blue Angel

North Carolina
                      United States
                      Member #4313
                      April 11, 2004
                      2389 Posts
                      Posted: September 18, 2004, 5:05 pm - IP Logged

I just spotted it! Thanks, anyway.

Gentlespirit
                      'Be Loving and Peaceful'Blue Angel

San Diego
                        United States
                        Member #4520
                        May 1, 2004
                        243 Posts
                        Posted: September 18, 2004, 6:09 pm - IP Logged

Whoa, this came out of nowhere.

Well written when you take the pompousness out.

It makes me want to go search for those names and see what this is all about.

emilyg's avatar - cat anm.gif

United States
                          Member #14
                          November 9, 2001
                          31343 Posts
                          Posted: September 18, 2004, 6:16 pm - IP Logged
                          Quote: O

love to nibble those micey feet.

Tx
                            United States
                            Member #4570
                            May 4, 2004
                            5180 Posts
                            Posted: September 19, 2004, 3:39 am - IP Logged

Time ago i went to the rec.gambling.lottery and saw BobP posts as Robert Perkis, but did not know that rec.gambling.lottery was his, I thought that he was just one of the posters there and i didn't know about him not liking you, I did know that there were many people who did not like you, just as there were many who did like you, I don't know the percentages and don't really care, to each his own, we are free to believe in what ever we want, so long as it does not harm others.Ion does provide a very great service with his software, it's not his fault if some people can't understand how to use it, he does give the software for free and some people do seem to understand how to use it.

First count on your own mind and works, then that of others, if you can't count on your own mind, then don't bother with that of others, you might be wasting your time, but again, What do I know? I might be wrong.

Any how, good luck to Ion.

Belleville , Illinois
                              United States
                              Member #1850
                              July 15, 2003
                              70 Posts
                              Posted: September 19, 2004, 3:56 am - IP Logged

Hi again Ion

No I didnot get the new pick 3 program and had forgot that yoy were going to send it I have been staying away

from the pick 3 as every thing seemed to change when new lottery director started last June in Illinois . I would like to take a look at it though.

I have been playing 5/39 game in Illinois and 5/44 game in Missouri with small amounts of success.

Thanks

Bigjer