Welcome Guest
You last visited December 2, 2016, 7:21 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Congratulations Predictors!

Topic closed. 16 replies. Last post 12 years ago by four4me.

Page 1 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
ayenowitall's avatar - rod serling4.jpg

United States
Member #4416
April 22, 2004
1075 Posts
Posted: September 28, 2004, 7:10 am - IP Logged

Congratulations to all winning predictors on Monday's results. With the help of several solid Pick 4 straight hits, the prize ratio was over 72%. That's one of the best I've seen here lately. Keep up your efforts and we'll all get better at this in time.

More good luck,

aye'

four4me's avatar - gate1
    MD
    United States
    Member #1701
    June 18, 2003
    8359 Posts
    Posted: September 28, 2004, 3:45 pm - IP Logged

Sunday, September 19 was  83%

Big John says. You don't hit the number. The number hits you!!!!

I'm not Big John, I'm Four4me, Big John's a friend.

United States
      Member #4416
      April 22, 2004
      1075 Posts
      Posted: September 28, 2004, 6:13 pm - IP Logged

four4me,

83% is also an exceptional prize ratio compared to the norm in the 20% to 40% range. It seems that Pick 4 hits are what really get the prize ratio up. phats  had 2 Pick four straight hits on the 19th; Lucky, mjwinsmith, and motorhead managed to produce four straight hits yesterday. I'm thinking maybe I need to start playing the Pick 4 myself.

Actually, I was hoping that those Pick 4 straight hit predictors would come forth here to share some of their insights about choosing Pick 4 numbers. I'm certainly all ears, and I'm not too proud to take a little advice from those who have had success. So, how about it folks? Would you care to share some of your Pick 4 tips with the rest of us who aspire to do as well? That would be greatly appreciated.

Good luck,

aye'

United States
        Member #6243
        August 14, 2004
        2 Posts
        Posted: October 2, 2004, 10:40 am - IP Logged

I only check in here once a week or sometimes twice. I just read your post. I never played lottery too much til I started checking out this site. Statistics don't mean much to me but the money does. I posted a lot of numbers mainly to see where the best chance of making money is. I agree with you about Pick 4 being the way to go. All games take a lot of luck and some take more than others. The big jackpot games take more luck than I'll ever have. I figure if I played ten chances every draw for fifty years, I'd only have about 50,000 chances - ten at a time - over 5000 draws to hit a bet that has odds that range far into the millions. Some skills would help, but mostly I'd just hit a lot of little prizes and go way in the hole.  I think the Pick 3 lets you win often but the straights are not big enough and you don't hit them often enough to beat the game and make serious money. Maybe the smaller jackpot games might give you a shot but the odds are still very long and that takes more luck than I have. Watching the predictions page I think it's the Pick 4 to play. I look at all the bets like one big betting mind that plays all those predictions. It looks to me like the only time there's a good return is when those Pick 4 bets hit straight and it's not too rare. I really do play the lottery and now I play almost only Pick four. I've had quite a few boxes and one straight in the last month so I'm pretty far ahead and I think I can stay ahead. You asked about the winning Pick 4 predictors giving some tips. I don't really have any secrets or great knowledge. I don't even use any fancy programs like people talk about here. I just watch the results and get a feel for how to play. I don't think it's that much science to it. Like I said I think the big thing is luck. The one thing I do is use numbers that have two same digits. It seems like there are more of those in Pick four drawings. So far that's been profitable for me here in my state. That's about all I know to tell people. Thanks for giving me a chance to share. I think if more people would work together on their ideas here they might all do better. Winning money sure beats the heck out of winning any debate. I hope some other predictors will share a tip or two.

C'ya laters, motorhead

mjwinsmith's avatar - moon

United States
          Member #391
          June 8, 2002
          16056 Posts
          Posted: October 2, 2004, 11:07 am - IP Logged
          Quote: Originally posted by ayenowitall on September 28, 2004

four4me,

83% is also an exceptional prize ratio compared to the norm in the 20% to 40% range. It seems that Pick 4 hits are what really get the prize ratio up. phats  had 2 Pick four straight hits on the 19th; Lucky, mjwinsmith, and motorhead managed to produce four straight hits yesterday. I'm thinking maybe I need to start playing the Pick 4 myself.

Actually, I was hoping that those Pick 4 straight hit predictors would come forth here to share some of their insights about choosing Pick 4 numbers. I'm certainly all ears, and I'm not too proud to take a little advice from those who have had success. So, how about it folks? Would you care to share some of your Pick 4 tips with the rest of us who aspire to do as well? That would be greatly appreciated.

Good luck,

aye'

Where the heck have you been?  Pick-4 is my game and the best is my system [Q25g] Quest for Twenty-five thousand dollars. I've posted messages here on the LotteryPost for members like yourself to get in on a good thing.

Let me make a point right here, it's going to cost ya, hey that's the name of the game. But I think what I charge for my service is well worth it compared to what you can win using my system.

I even give picks out just so you guys can win money so you can go after my Q25g picks, now figure that out, yeah a big explanation point here, duh!

Mike's Computer Picks / Quick Nickels

Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
            Chief Bottle Washer
            New Jersey
            United States
            Member #1
            May 31, 2000
            23259 Posts
            Posted: October 2, 2004, 1:25 pm - IP Logged

Mike,

Your name looks better with all those stars under it!

Check the State Lottery Report Card
            What grade did your lottery earn?

Sign the Petition for True Lottery Drawings
            Help eliminate computerized drawings!

mjwinsmith's avatar - moon

United States
              Member #391
              June 8, 2002
              16056 Posts
              Posted: October 4, 2004, 6:51 am - IP Logged
              Quote: Originally posted by Todd on October 02, 2004

Mike,

Your name looks better with all those stars under it!

Thanks Todd, glad to join the "Force", LOL.

United States
                Member #4416
                April 22, 2004
                1075 Posts
                Posted: October 6, 2004, 6:26 am - IP Logged

motorhead,

I see that you hit Pennsylvania's Pick 4 straight yesterday. Congratulations! I think it was the only straight Pick 4 hit on the board. Pick 4 isn't as hard as the big jackpot games, but it's still pretty tough. I hope your success is holding up in real play. I think I'm going to heed your advice about number selection when I get into Pick 4 play. It might not seem like any big thing to you, but that's the kind of solid tip that helps people win.

More good luck,

aye'

JKING's avatar - Kaleidoscope 3.gif

United States
                  Member #5599
                  July 13, 2004
                  1184 Posts
                  Posted: October 6, 2004, 9:03 am - IP Logged

Motorhead,

"I think if more people would work together on their ideas here they might all do better. Winning money sure beats the heck out of winning any debate."

Very well said.

By the way congrats

You are a slave to the choices you have made.  jk

Even a blind squirrel will occasioanlly find an acorn.

Lee's Summit, Mo.
                    United States
                    Member #6519
                    August 26, 2004
                    192 Posts
                    Posted: October 6, 2004, 3:22 pm - IP Logged

JKing-how do you propose working together? 

four4me's avatar - gate1
                      MD
                      United States
                      Member #1701
                      June 18, 2003
                      8359 Posts
                      Posted: October 6, 2004, 5:56 pm - IP Logged
                      Pick 4 straights are more difficult to win because of the tremendous amount of possibilities. With 1 in 10,000 chances of getting it right. On Ping-Pong ball games history is the key element to success. Looking at how the numbers are coming out and finding the key numbers to play. Hoping that they are using the same sets of balls.

Depending on what state you live in and how they select the balls to play. If their using the same balls pick some numbers like the ones that just hit. Or pick some that are different from the ones that hit because they might be using a different set of balls. And they might be using four different sets of balls in which case it's going to make matters harder to pick plays. Another thing to do is eliminate the four balls in the last game and choose the remaining balls to play. More often than not I usually see two or three balls repeat from draw to draw. When they stop doing that you have to pick different numbers or go with the flow. If you can't afford to play more than 5 sets of pick 4 numbers don't. The pick 4 will empty your pocket fast. There is nothing easy about winning pick 4 you really have to understand how to use the history and hope for the best. I think more than 5 days worth of history is useless. Pick some hot numbers that have hit in the last 3 days. And pick 2 sets of numbers that haven't.

Remember if you do win a pick 4 straight that you beat tremendous odds and not many do that. 

Big John says. You don't hit the number. The number hits you!!!!

I'm not Big John, I'm Four4me, Big John's a friend.
                        JKING's avatar - Kaleidoscope 3.gif

United States
                        Member #5599
                        July 13, 2004
                        1184 Posts
                        Posted: October 6, 2004, 7:24 pm - IP Logged

Pigskin,

There's all different levels of cooperation that could work here. From focus groups, something Todd could set up as part of this site, to simply everbody contributing to what seems to work best for them when a topic arises. This could be done without anyone giving away there whole system. There are alot of different approaches here and they ALL have some merit. The biggest hindrence is attitudes of I'm right and your wrong, it's all been done before so why look at it again,....etc. When really all that needs to be done is to be supportive. Not just read the posts, contribute in a positve manner wherever posible.  Something like that.

You are a slave to the choices you have made.  jk

Even a blind squirrel will occasioanlly find an acorn.

United States
                          Member #4416
                          April 22, 2004
                          1075 Posts
                          Posted: October 10, 2004, 1:17 am - IP Logged
                          Quote: Originally posted by four4me on October 06, 2004

....Depending on what state you live in and how they select the balls to play. If their using the same balls pick some numbers like the ones that just hit. Or pick some that are different from the ones that hit because they might be using a different set of balls. And they might be using four different sets of balls in which case it's going to make matters harder to pick plays. Another thing to do is eliminate the four balls in the last game and choose the remaining balls to play. More often than not I usually see two or three balls repeat from draw to draw. When they stop doing that you have to pick different numbers or go with the flow. If you can't afford to play more than 5 sets of pick 4 numbers don't. The pick 4 will empty your pocket fast. There is nothing easy about winning pick 4 you really have to understand how to use the history and hope for the best. I think more than 5 days worth of history is useless. Pick some hot numbers that have hit in the last 3 days. And pick 2 sets of numbers that haven't.....

four4me,

It sounds like you have quite a bit of experience with the Pick 4 game. Thank you for sharing what you've learned. Other than a few quick picks, I haven't really ventured into any serious Pick 4 play yet. I'm really more into jackpot games, so this is a totally new area for me. I realize that Pick 4 isn't exactly easy, but from watching the Predictions page, it seems that Pick 4 is the most realistic shot at making an appreciable amount of money. The points you put forth have given me some valuable guidance on how to get started at analyzing the game.

I think one of the hardest things for me about Pick 4 is the fact that it is a daily (usually twice a day) game. It would be very easy to throw a lot of money at the game and diminish the chances of making a profit even further. I'm wondering if there's a practical way to narrow down the drawings and plays to an affordable number without making any analysis useless. Do you have any suggestions about this?

Good luck,

aye'

United States
                            Member #4416
                            April 22, 2004
                            1075 Posts
                            Posted: October 10, 2004, 2:01 am - IP Logged
                            Quote: Originally posted by JKING on October 06, 2004

Pigskin,

There's all different levels of cooperation that could work here. From focus groups, something Todd could set up as part of this site, to simply everbody contributing to what seems to work best for them when a topic arises. This could be done without anyone giving away there whole system. There are alot of different approaches here and they ALL have some merit. The biggest hindrence is attitudes of I'm right and your wrong, it's all been done before so why look at it again,....etc. When really all that needs to be done is to be supportive. Not just read the posts, contribute in a positve manner wherever posible.  Something like that.

JKING,

You make a very good point here. I think a general spirit of cooperation and supportiveness would go a long way toward helping us all make a little more money from these lottery games. Sometimes it seems as though we automatically want to discredit or find fault when ideas are presented. Sound criticism can be a helpful thing, but we have to remember the constructive part of it. Sharing similar ideas and offering suggestions for refinement of any given strategy would be very helpful to all parties. I've always felt that the basic purpose for coming together in forum like this should be to progressively advance our skills. If we keep the positive attitude of sharing and supportiveness foremost  in our thoughts, I think we will indeed make progress as a group.

There does seem to be quite a bit more contentiousness surrounding the discussion of strategies for jackpot games. I've always wondered about the reason for that. Maybe there's a certain inherent frustration about playing the jackpot games because it's so much harder to cash a ticket for a sizable amount of money. Jackpot players are also in more of a direct competition against one another because some game payouts are done on a pari-mutuel basis, and maybe there's a concern about having to share a jackpot. So far, that hasn't been a real problem, but I've often thought about what a big news story it would make if somebody here at Lottery Post posted a winning jackpot prediction and hundreds or thousands of people across the country all played those winning numbers. It would really have to hurt to see one's jackpot eroded to a relatively small amount of money like that.

At any rate, I don't think anyone has to exactly give away the store about their methods or results, but I think it would be great to see Lottery Post function as a guild for lottery players of all games. We have to recognize that there's more than one way to approach these games. What really matters is cashing those tickets, and that can be accomplished through a variety of means from dumb luck to highly skilled analysis. I think that all players, regardless of their methods, can offer something to help other players.

Thank you for offering your ideas to give a little momentum to the spirit of helping and sharing for our mutual progress and profit.

Good luck,

aye'

four4me's avatar - gate1
                              MD
                              United States
                              Member #1701
                              June 18, 2003
                              8359 Posts
                              Posted: October 10, 2004, 2:29 am - IP Logged

Basically I use 5 days history midday and evening combined but I mainly look at the last two days history if some of the numbers are repeating say in the last two draws then I make selections for my next plays using those numbers and maybe toss in a couple of the numbers from the third day back. If in the next drawing all the numbers change to colder numbers then I go back to the 4th & 5th day and bring those numbers into consideration. The numbers seem to come in cycles and staying abreast of the cycles is one of the key ways I pick my plays. A lot of times I get three numbers right almost ever day. And sometimes I get the 4 as a boxed hit. The straights I have won were calculated guesses using the above method. I try and keep my plays to 5 tickets if I am fairly sure it might hit I use part of the 5 to double up on set and play 2 tickets straight and I boxed.