Welcome Guest
You last visited December 9, 2016, 11:56 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Congratulations Predictors!

Topic closed. 16 replies. Last post 12 years ago by four4me.

Page 2 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
ayenowitall's avatar - rod serling4.jpg

United States
Member #4416
April 22, 2004
1075 Posts
Posted: October 10, 2004, 10:47 am - IP Logged

four4me,

Thanks for your response. I'm still stuck on the jackpot games in actual play, but I'm busy on the sidelines with Pick 4. Your response indicates, as I suspected, that sound money management is a critical part of playing a daily game. I think it's definitely important to guard against that craving for action when playing a game that is drawn daily.

You've given me some valuable insights and inspirations for making Pick 4 selections. The more I watch things, the more convinced I become that Pick 4 might present the best chance of actually making considerable money at lottery play. I'm thinking that I'll try to play some numbers based on historical data along with some numbers based on simple probability exposure. Of course, I'll also have to play one number as a QP for the dumb luck factor...lol.

Thanks again for giving us all the benefit of your experience. I'll be sure to let everyone know how things are going for me in actual play once I'm able to get under way in an organized  fashion. I plan to keep good records.

Good luck,

aye'

four4me's avatar - gate1
    MD
    United States
    Member #1701
    June 18, 2003
    8364 Posts
    Posted: October 10, 2004, 11:35 am - IP Logged

I know q picks sometimes generate the same numbers that came out in the last draw. And this is a good thing since that's more or less the way they come out from time to time but they usually are one number off as well so it's just as easy to pick your own numbers based on that. Pick 4 q pick from my experience rarely hit. I only know one person who hit a Q pick 4 in the last ten years. I'm sure that there are people who do win with Q pick 4's. I like jackpot games also but pick 4 has a decent pay out for the buck. Even as a boxed win. Whereas jackpot games require you to hit more numbers to get the same pay back. When you hit a pick 4 straight 5000 bucks at one time is a real good feeling and can become addictive because then the thought process is if I did it once then maybe I can do it again and you can go overboard trying to win again. So limiting the amount you spend. And keeping a positive attitude is more important. By observing how the numbers keep coming out will give you pointers as to which numbers to pick. Once you see a pattern of numbers you'll automatically know which numbers to play. good luck and happy hunting.