Welcome Guest
You last visited December 3, 2016, 6:31 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

lotto system competition

Topic closed. 31 replies. Last post 12 years ago by Todd.

Page 2 of 3
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #5914
July 27, 2004
64 Posts
Posted: October 27, 2004, 1:09 pm - IP Logged

So are we talking about a system competition, (meaning something that is available to others at the end of the competition, either for free or a price), or a player competition, where people simply post predictions, with no promise or plan to release a system of how they generated the picks? I'm interested in either, but would like to be clear on the intent. From Nathan's first few posts, I thought it was the former, but perhaps I'm incorrect? Either way, add me to the list of willing participants.

Lee's Summit, Mo.
    United States
    Member #6519
    August 26, 2004
    192 Posts
    Posted: October 27, 2004, 2:59 pm - IP Logged

I might be interested in a player competition.  That would be a good start and then if anyone really had good results, a report on any system used might occur, if that's what we're talking about.

United States
      Member #8011
      October 20, 2004
      18 Posts
      Posted: October 30, 2004, 6:48 am - IP Logged

I would like to choose the competitors first.The chosen ones will post the predictions using my own system.If any of you are interested in the competition,You have to contact me thru private message and leave your email.You need to know how to use my system well for the prediction before we all start the competition.If you are not interssted in system predicting or have your own to play,I would not add you to the list of competitor.Please read my other posts on the explaniation of my system then make a desion.I plan to have five professional competitors to participate in the competition.It will take sometime but I will wait and see.Latern is the first one who wants the system.So you have to take the responisibility to post the predictions as well once you get to know it works.Besides,I will have to control the times you use the system in case its sent to others.It also takes sometime.So all fans of lottery system are welcomed and hope you are the first top 5 one!Please be aware of the fact that I will not send you the system until you are confirmed to be the competitor.

nathan

morocco's avatar - animal swan.jpg
        Tangier
        Morocco
        Member #1740
        June 24, 2003
        90 Posts
        Posted: October 30, 2004, 6:51 am - IP Logged

add me to the list

United States
          Member #8011
          October 20, 2004
          18 Posts
          Posted: October 30, 2004, 7:21 am - IP Logged

You test a system be seeing how often it predicts winning numbers within a reduced field compared to what we'd expect from probability. 

For example predicting a field of 24 numbers from a 6/49 game, we'd expect all six winning numbers among the 24 about one time in a 100, so a system that puts all six among the 24 perhaps 10 times in 100 would be a great success.---My system use 23 numbers,less than one numbers for the wheeling and the part the confirmed competitor works on .Once the 23 numbers are chosen,The system will do the rest of work itself.The method we choose the numbers is mainly based on last digits frequency analysis and the whole numbers frequency analysis of past2(short term),past 10 (middle term)and past 100 draws(long term). 

The prediction board tests the above sorta with wheeling mixed in which skews the results because a good wheel can produce multiple prizes with only three numbers correct and a bad wheel can produce no winning lines with all the winning numbers among the lines.  Wheeling is strictly mechanical, has nothing to do with prediction.---wheeling success part is based on the all six correct chosen numbers.My system produce multiple prizes and because we only predict for pick6 lottery, a second prize winner maker will win dventually,different from a $100 second prize of pick5 lottery,and neither for a 5+1 lottery.

It takes a lot of work to host a prediction contest, espicially for diverse games and methods that predict different ranges of numbers.  It is only of value to players and readers if the winning system becomes available at the end and only of value to the author if there is a prize or the author is selling it. --The competition would only be for the test of my system.The value would be proven by the prediction results.

If the author of a system wants to post a public trial, the place would be the Usenet News group rec.gambling.lottery because the posts are archived by Google Groups for virtually all time the internet has been around taking over Deja News.   Nothing wrong with also posting the trial here if of an interesting nature.

BobP

United States
            Member #8011
            October 20, 2004
            18 Posts
            Posted: October 30, 2004, 7:34 am - IP Logged

The members that I have already added to my buddy list are morocco,wannawinsoon,LATERN,MADDOG10.The list will be set to be full when 10 members are listed in.I will start my special training till then and then send them the system.Then we would start the competition very soon.

nathan

United States
              Member #7931
              October 18, 2004
              312 Posts
              Posted: October 30, 2004, 1:12 pm - IP Logged

pass me one of those chili dogs

LANTERN's avatar - kilroy 28_173_reasonably_small.jpg
                Tx
                United States
                Member #4570
                May 4, 2004
                5180 Posts
                Posted: October 30, 2004, 7:41 pm - IP Logged

Nathan

First of all: I was not aware that I would have to compete in order to get your program.

Second: I really don't understand what you mean by

"you just need to input "8 correct last digit numbers"(It seems to me that you are using most of the single digits from the decimal system, the only digits that you are not using are 0 and 2. How do you know which "8 digits" of the 10 possible digits to use?)" like

1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9.follow the instruction and you will get one  second winner."

The rest of the instructions might not be too hard to follow.

I was not counting on having to compete in order to learn and have use of your program, but if it is the only way, then I might, but know that I might or will need whatever training is needed for me to do so.

Whatever happens, thank you anyway.

BibleOnline  ParishesOnline  ChristianRadioOnline   MassOnline   Mass

"Ten measures of beauty descended to the world, nine were taken by Jerusalem."

United States
                  Member #8011
                  October 20, 2004
                  18 Posts
                  Posted: October 30, 2004, 9:51 pm - IP Logged
                  Quote: Originally posted by LANTERN on October 30, 2004

Nathan

First of all: I was not aware that I would have to compete in order to get your program.

Second: I really don't understand what you mean by

"you just need to input "8 correct last digit numbers"(It seems to me that you are using most of the single digits from the decimal system.---

the only digits that you are not using are 0 and 2. How do you know which "8 digits" of the 10 possible digits to use?)" like

1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9.--------This is the part we predict,I will have to take some time to guide you afterwards.Bascially I use past 2 draws for short term analysis,and past 10 draws for middle term analysis and past 100 draws for long term analysis.Different term analysis will dventually lead you to makethe desion you consider the best of all.

follow the instruction and you will get one  second winner."

The rest of the instructions might not be too hard to follow.--Yes,you only need to input a few lines of order to let the system work.Its very quick.

I was not counting on having to compete in order to learn and have use of your program, but if it is the only way, then I might, but know that I might or will need whatever training is needed for me to do so.---This is what I will have to do for sure to train you all.

Whatever happens, thank you anyway.--I HOPE I could make a few of the competitors interested in my system the top predictors in the world.

Canada
                    Member #6394
                    August 21, 2004
                    97 Posts
                    Posted: October 31, 2004, 1:53 am - IP Logged

A lot of contradictory info is going on here&first you were saying you will post a link to where the system can be downloaded. Second, you said your system doesnt work for pick 5 games. Now you are claiming it beats the odds. After all you started to collect the e-mail addresses. All this is pretty confusing. Are you going to post the link?

United States
                      Member #8011
                      October 20, 2004
                      18 Posts
                      Posted: October 31, 2004, 9:05 am - IP Logged
                      Quote: Originally posted by Fenix on October 31, 2004

A lot of contradictory info is going on here&first you were saying you will post a link to where the system can be downloaded. Second, you said your system doesnt work for pick 5 games. Now you are claiming it beats the odds. After all you started to collect the e-mail addresses. All this is pretty confusing. Are you going to post the link?

No.Because its my own property,and I have every right to choose the competitor.

United States
                        Member #8011
                        October 20, 2004
                        18 Posts
                        Posted: October 31, 2004, 9:07 am - IP Logged

morocco,wannawinsoon,LATERN,MADDOG10,spot9 are the five ones I choose till now .Do you five have any disagreement on my future training and system sending?we can start the competition soon after I send you the info on how to operate my system.If you accept,Please send me your emails soon.If you don't like the idea,Please just tell me and I will choose new ones.

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                          mid-Ohio
                          United States
                          Member #9
                          March 24, 2001
                          19816 Posts
                          Posted: October 31, 2004, 1:52 pm - IP Logged
                          Quote: Originally posted by nathan on October 31, 2004

Quote: Originally posted by Fenix on October 31, 2004

A lot of contradictory info is going on here&...................   All this is pretty confusing. Are you going to post the link?

No.Because its my own property,and I have every right to choose the competitor.

Fenix, I think nathan has answered your question and also exposed his game.  It's the same game that a former member Goose played.  I doubt if WannaWinSoon will play his game since he has his own website "lucksmith" that offers his system. 

When you look at nathan's prediction statistics, they indicate that he can't pick numbers any better than any other member.  I just wonder why he want other members e-mail addresses when he doesn't expose his own in his profile.

RJOh

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

four4me's avatar - gate1
                            MD
                            United States
                            Member #1701
                            June 18, 2003
                            8359 Posts
                            Posted: October 31, 2004, 2:01 pm - IP Logged

Rjoh i suspect this might be the goose also. You can almost tell by the wording of every pose he has started about his lottery system creation. 

United States
                              Member #5914
                              July 27, 2004
                              64 Posts
                              Posted: October 31, 2004, 3:47 pm - IP Logged

RJOh is correct, I'm going to remove myself from this, because it's not what I expected it would be (i.e., a competition of sorts among people who have developed a system designed to help improve winning).

If I'm going to be learning how to implement someone else's system, nothing wrong with asking, but that's not really of interest to me at the moment. Hopefully there are others out there who will want to participate.