Welcome Guest
You last visited December 5, 2016, 11:30 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Why cant we see pick3 results? -Todd

Topic closed. 32 replies. Last post 12 years ago by Todd.

Page 2 of 3
PrintE-mailLink
Justin's avatar - hatchap
Stevens Point
United States
Member #6457
August 24, 2004
3030 Posts
Posted: November 5, 2004, 3:12 pm - IP Logged

Ok, first of all, i wasnt as 'angry' as you seem to think, i just noticed that the results last night, none of them came till like 1030 compared to like 630.

What i thought was "some people could see the results that i couldnt" i thought this was a site error.....not a delay.....when i asked if people could see the results i meant on LP but i was not clear.

Thirdly i didnt do this to be mean, i was just asking..........the reason i didnt want to pm you was because a couple weeks ago i had a thread where i said something i regretted saying "a prediction" and asked for the thread to be deleted, i never got any response.

I posted this thread to see if i was the only one having this problem

I believe life is about finding someone you cant live without

And showing them how much you care every day of every month of every year

Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
    Chief Bottle Washer
    New Jersey
    United States
    Member #1
    May 31, 2000
    23260 Posts
    Posted: November 5, 2004, 3:39 pm - IP Logged

Justin,

I told you that I don't delete posts here.  Once a post passes the 20-minute window for you to delete it yourself, it becomes history.  That's it.  And I did tell you that, I did not ignore you.

Not to mention that has nothing to do with a problem on a results page.  Do you really think that I have the ability to monitor each and every thread that is posted here?

I go out of my way to do ANYTHING for people who act nicely, but I don't jump through hoops for people who post nasty things.  Something to think about.

Check the State Lottery Report Card
    What grade did your lottery earn?

Sign the Petition for True Lottery Drawings
    Help eliminate computerized drawings!

Stevens Point
      United States
      Member #6457
      August 24, 2004
      3030 Posts
      Posted: November 5, 2004, 3:50 pm - IP Logged
      Quote: Originally posted by Todd on November 05, 2004

Justin,

I told you that I don't delete posts here.  Once a post passes the 20-minute window for you to delete it yourself, it becomes history.  That's it.  And I did tell you that, I did not ignore you.

never got a message

and i dont post nasty things theres nothing nasty about my post

Stevens Point
        United States
        Member #6457
        August 24, 2004
        3030 Posts
        Posted: November 5, 2004, 3:52 pm - IP Logged

you know, this is really interesting, i have never posted anything nasty about this site

in fact i loved it.........

but seriously, i feel like im being told im being bad

although my post was just a question......

so yeah.....if you read my post and my past posts you would know this about me

i dont appreciate being told im a nasty poster

goodbye lp

im not sure if im finished posting for good or if i will come back

Stevens Point
          United States
          Member #6457
          August 24, 2004
          3030 Posts
          Posted: November 5, 2004, 3:53 pm - IP Logged

i spend most of my time on here helping people, giving predictions that i dont even profit from......

what do i get...?

your a nasty poster, i wont help you.

Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
            Chief Bottle Washer
            New Jersey
            United States
            Member #1
            May 31, 2000
            23260 Posts
            Posted: November 5, 2004, 4:25 pm - IP Logged

Are your feelings really that sensitive that if I ask you to do something differently you're going to get in a huff and leave?  You are the one who said you were angry, not me.  If you don't remember, then re-read your post.

I really can't sit and mince words, I asked you:

1. To report problems through e-mail or PMs instead of posting your problem to the message board.

2. Not to get angry and post nasty-grams when this FREE site posts the results a few minutes late one day out of the year.

Now, if you're going to take my words and twist them into something they're not, then I can't help you.

Check the State Lottery Report Card
            What grade did your lottery earn?

Sign the Petition for True Lottery Drawings
            Help eliminate computerized drawings!

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
              mid-Ohio
              United States
              Member #9
              March 24, 2001
              19824 Posts
              Posted: November 5, 2004, 4:32 pm - IP Logged
              Quote: Originally posted by Justin on November 05, 2004

im not sure if im finished posting for good or if i will come back

Justin, if you never post again, you'll be the first to ever say that and mean it.  Some posters have said that three or four times in the past and they are still posting.  Goose have gotten kicked off as many times and he still comes back when he can.  Good luck to you.

RJOh

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

Stevens Point
                United States
                Member #6457
                August 24, 2004
                3030 Posts
                Posted: November 5, 2004, 5:06 pm - IP Logged
                Quote: Originally posted by Justin on October 18, 2004

Everyones taking this out on Todd but his post is totally true, if some people werent complaining he wouldnt have to do it......he does offer this site totally for free, so where are you gonna go?

Hes not going to delete pms if you dont complain.......

This is a great site, i have alot of people pm me for numbers, and if i dont have time, i tell that to them simply and kindly.

Todd thank you for creating this site, but i think this was all a misunderstanding i think Percy thought you meant that ANYONE doing this could risk suspension but im sure you mean only if the receiver would complain to you

Good luck everyone !

Once and for all, the last comments i mean to make on this topic

Todd......

If you viewed the thread from the start you would see the reason i said i was angry is becasue Gracie Girl said she got results i didnt, now this is my fault taht i didnt specify i wanted the LP results, she looked them up on her own which was very kind of her, i thought, that some users got different results than others, i just thought it might only be my computer, i tried logging in and out, and nothing seemed to work. I actually didnt intend for this thread to be to you.......in fact the -Todd was added after Gracie said she got different results (which i thought she got from LP) the post was originally titled....."Can anyone see the pick3 results" or something to that extent.......now you shoudl know that i am not a nasty poster, ive defended you against  a nasty posting *(above) i did make a nasty post 1 time, when someone called a fellow LP poster a dumb blonde, and made a joke about her state not being in the "time state continuim" or something like that .......

I dont know whats going on, but you should know that this post was taken way way to harshly.....

Since other people posted to you in the past, all the things they hated about LP, (im sure you remember that post) and such, and your comments were rather nice....

I post a question and my post is called nasty, (no twist on words, those are exact)

Well i am mostly done except for one comment:

RJOH why are most of your posts either 1: making someone feel stupid  or 2: criticizing someone

dont relate my name to Goose or whoever you speak of, ive never seen a post by him and i dont appreciate it.

To the people that viewed my posts, please make your contacts through PM

I will try to check them once in a while, ill still be here, making replys, or what not

But im done taking my time to help out with the "todays doubles, WI post, CA midday post, and 3 number posts"

Thank you

--Justin

Winner2Be's avatar - diva
                  Charleston
                  United States
                  Member #1990
                  August 5, 2003
                  1675 Posts
                  Posted: November 5, 2004, 5:52 pm - IP Logged

Are we not ALL adults???  Justin, with all due respect if you DIDN'T want the comments that are following this post, you should have sent Todd a PM from the beginning.  RJOH has a right to comment on the post because it is in a PUBLIC DISCUSSION.  In all honesty he IS correct; MANY people "talk" about leaving the Lottery Post Forum and go no where.  You know I have much respect for you and I would not do anything intentionally to hurt or upset you.  I read the post many times today before posting a reply, and I think it all comes down to this~~~from reading your post it does come across like you are personally attacking Todd's Forum.  I know you didn't mean for it to come across as an attack, but we as humans have a filter in our head, and from reading the post, after it went through the reader's mind it reads like it's attacking which in turn make one go on the defense; it's just human nature. If you feel the need to leave the Lottery Post Forum, you are free to do so; but I feel that rather than run away from problems, we need to try to work through them; however it is YOUR choice. Start filtering things in your head before posting them, because once it's out there one can't take it back.  I could say that I felt offended at times when you comment on how many people are reading your posts and not replying; does it truly matter if one replies or not...I'm sure you don't mean any harm in those posts, but others can read them and choose not to reply because they are offended by the statement.  Just food for thought.  Let's stick to the common goal that we all have, and that is winning the lottery and learning new strategies along the way.

Happy Winnings to ALL my lottery buddies!!!

Sometimes the Heart can see what the eyes cannot.

emilyg's avatar - cat anm.gif

United States
                    Member #14
                    November 9, 2001
                    31344 Posts
                    Posted: November 5, 2004, 7:11 pm - IP Logged

justin - stay - i enjoy your posts very much.

love to nibble those micey feet.

Summer41's avatar - Yavill
                      Jackson, TN
                      United States
                      Member #5853
                      July 24, 2004
                      106 Posts
                      Posted: November 5, 2004, 7:14 pm - IP Logged
                      Thank you Justin for defending me when you did.....Good Luck to you!Quote: Originally posted by Justin on November 05, 2004

Quote: Originally posted by Justin on October 18, 2004

Everyones taking this out on Todd but his post is totally true, if some people werent complaining he wouldnt have to do it......he does offer this site totally for free, so where are you gonna go?

Hes not going to delete pms if you dont complain.......

This is a great site, i have alot of people pm me for numbers, and if i dont have time, i tell that to them simply and kindly.

Todd thank you for creating this site, but i think this was all a misunderstanding i think Percy thought you meant that ANYONE doing this could risk suspension but im sure you mean only if the receiver would complain to you

Good luck everyone !

Once and for all, the last comments i mean to make on this topic

Todd......

If you viewed the thread from the start you would see the reason i said i was angry is becasue Gracie Girl said she got results i didnt, now this is my fault taht i didnt specify i wanted the LP results, she looked them up on her own which was very kind of her, i thought, that some users got different results than others, i just thought it might only be my computer, i tried logging in and out, and nothing seemed to work. I actually didnt intend for this thread to be to you.......in fact the -Todd was added after Gracie said she got different results (which i thought she got from LP) the post was originally titled....."Can anyone see the pick3 results" or something to that extent.......now you shoudl know that i am not a nasty poster, ive defended you against  a nasty posting *(above) i did make a nasty post 1 time, when someone called a fellow LP poster a dumb blonde, and made a joke about her state not being in the "time state continuim" or something like that .......

I dont know whats going on, but you should know that this post was taken way way to harshly.....

Since other people posted to you in the past, all the things they hated about LP, (im sure you remember that post) and such, and your comments were rather nice....

I post a question and my post is called nasty, (no twist on words, those are exact)

Well i am mostly done except for one comment:

RJOH why are most of your posts either 1: making someone feel stupid  or 2: criticizing someone

dont relate my name to Goose or whoever you speak of, ive never seen a post by him and i dont appreciate it.

To the people that viewed my posts, please make your contacts through PM

I will try to check them once in a while, ill still be here, making replys, or what not

But im done taking my time to help out with the "todays doubles, WI post, CA midday post, and 3 number posts"

Thank you

--Justin

Summer

four4me's avatar - gate1
                        MD
                        United States
                        Member #1701
                        June 18, 2003
                        8360 Posts
                        Posted: November 5, 2004, 7:29 pm - IP Logged

Wow I get back from a short absence and I see this thread. And I say to myself oh no not again. Concerned I read the entire thing and I can see how it can be frustrating to log in and not see results because it does happen from time to time. And I have PM'ed Todd about it in the past and he took care of it as soon as he could. He also PM'ed me back and said some things about AOL's capturing cache. And what I might be able to do to solve the problem. Long before and since joining lottery post I made a folder in my favorites and put as many different Lottery websites in it that I need when I want to check things out. I have about 15 state lotteries and a whole mess of lottery websites that give the lottery numbers as soon as they are available.

When I come to lotterypost to check the results and they are not there. I log off and back on still no results. I automatically go to Delaware's lottery website and see if they have posted today's last drawing. If they have then I sort through the lottery website lists I have. Usually one or more lottery websites hasn't updated yet. Which could cause a problem with lotterypost not having the results yet? Or could it. There might be a problem with the feed that he gets his results from. Which if I am correct he has to pay for these lottery feeds? I don't get upset any more because I know if Todd results aren't posted yet that there is some kind of problem. So I just switch to another way to find what I need. And I usually double check with certain lottery web sites. I know that the results will be on Todd's pages as soon as they are available. I am sorry that there was some confusion about what happened today and I hope everyone can move forward. And don't hesitate to build a folder with your favorite lottery websites just in case. One thing i can say for sure is there is no other web site like this and with as much features as this one and is as easy to use.

LANTERN's avatar - kilroy 28_173_reasonably_small.jpg
                          Tx
                          United States
                          Member #4570
                          May 4, 2004
                          5180 Posts
                          Posted: November 5, 2004, 7:31 pm - IP Logged

Sorry everybody, but I felt compelled to stick my foot in.

In their own way, it seems to me that everybody is right, in some point or other, or all points as it might be.

Yes we are all adults, so let us forgive and forget, everything has already been said, so let's say no more.

First of all Justin stay, there is no reason at all to leave.

Second, once you have been here long enough, you will get used to every-body and their comments.

Take Rjoh, I also used to get kind of offended by a few of his comments, I still read almost every-one of his posts and none of them bother me anymore, I am very much used to him and to his style of posting and to the way that he is, just as I am used to most other regular posters and I am not bothered by their posting, if my posts don't bother them, then their posts don't bother me either.

We should all be or at least try to be friendly here, P.M.s that is another matter, but not a big one, if you don't want to hear from somebody, jut then block them, but at first don't, be polite, first ask them not to P.M. you, if that does not work, then by all means block.

But I almost never stay angry forever, my upsets "almost" always go away after a while.

Good luck to everybody.

BibleOnline  ParishesOnline  ChristianRadioOnline   MassOnline   Mass

"Ten measures of beauty descended to the world, nine were taken by Jerusalem."

LANTERN's avatar - kilroy 28_173_reasonably_small.jpg
                            Tx
                            United States
                            Member #4570
                            May 4, 2004
                            5180 Posts
                            Posted: November 5, 2004, 7:45 pm - IP Logged

As to Goose, give the guy a break, He likes Lottery Post, So what?, We all like Lottery Post, or we would not be here right now.

BibleOnline  ParishesOnline  ChristianRadioOnline   MassOnline   Mass

"Ten measures of beauty descended to the world, nine were taken by Jerusalem."

JAZZY JASPER's avatar - scenery water_mountains.jpg

United States
                              Member #786
                              October 14, 2002
                              2723 Posts
                              Posted: November 5, 2004, 8:39 pm - IP Logged

Hmmn

"It's not easy, being, GREEN! "