- DoctorWhy's Blog has 6 entries (0 private) and has been viewed 5,275 times.
- Lottery Post members have made 5 comments in DoctorWhy's Blog.
- DoctorWhy is a Standard member
June 4, 2014, 8:47 pmThe times are changing. Are happy days here again?
The times are changing. Everything seems to be moving very quickly. Today's youth are growing up way too fast. I remember growing up in Indiana. We didn't have many toys. I often would share with my cousins. Times were tough on a single-parent salary. We couldn't even afford birthday cakes. I always got a Sara Lee pound cake on my birthday. I would find peace and solace in my local library. Plenty of books for the choosing! It was almost like a party.
I read on the Internet that American children were not reading as often as they used too. This is the worst time in our nation's history to be dumb. Speaking of which, the values in America have slowly been on the decline. Kids raising kids. Parents abandoning kids. It is all too much. As a nation we need to come and help the fellow man not knock him on the ground. Where is the pride? There is a deep racial schism in America. Let's end the hate and make this once great country whole again. For the kids and their books.
June 2, 2014, 8:04 pmReflection: My life (27 years worth) thus far.
Hello All! I have decided to take a break from my lottery blogs and write one a little more personal. This year Father's Day is on the 15th, it was also on the 15th 27 years ago because that is when I was born. But I digress, I always feel some sort of dread come birthday time. I never knew my father and he recently passed this year a the age of 55. My mother has mental issues and I haven't seen her since I was 17 when she left to go to Chicago. (Very long story.) To me birthdays are just another day. Nothing special. The fact that Father's day is on my birthday bothers me even more. I never even got to have a conversation with the man that saved my life. When I was born I was a preemie, very early in fact I stopped breathing 3 times. He performed mouth to mouth CPR. I still have a whole slew of medical problems, including learning disabilities. Sometimes I worry about the future and what will come. Even I don't know anymore. SOMETIMES I FEEL CURSED... Life can be quite uncertain at times, when you are the only one in your corner. My mom was a librarian. This is where my love of books come for and my desire to be a writer. Maybe I will be one, maybe not. I WILL ALWAYS WRITE EVEN IF I NEVER GET PUBLISHED. It is the least I can do. In the meantime I will forget about having birthdays and focus on playing winning the lottery.
May 29, 2014, 7:53 pmWatch Those Doubles!!
Hey Party People! Your neighborhood doctor in the house giving you some friendly lottery advice. Ok, here goes...
Make sure you drink your Ovaltine!! OOPS, Wrong blog! Watch those doubles!!
It has happened to us all, at one time or another, we unsuspecting go to fill out the playslip and later find out during the draw that we completely were off the mark. In the world of lottery (I will use Pick 4 games) doubles can come and go at any time. Maybe a few this month, maybe many draws next month. Where does it end? Doubles come around roughly 1 in 3 or 4 draws. They can and do appear back to back for draws. This is only a generalization of information I have collected from past draws and it does change from time to time. When you see a pattern of non-repeating numbers and doubles going back and forth, utilize this to your advantage. (Draw 4 games both Mid and Eve went back and forth in IN the last 4 or 5 draws) In between draws play your non repeaters then play your doubles. Make sure to play Combo, it effectively cuts down on costs and gives you more opportunities to win. There aren't as many doubles as non-repeaters, and if you get on a hot streak it is possible to play all of them.
Last Edited: May 29, 2014, 7:53 pm
May 28, 2014, 6:42 pmDo more entries equal more winnings??
Sup Lotto dudes and dudettes, I just wanted to "rap" with you today about a something that has been lingering on my mind for a while...
Do more entries in a lottery give you an advantage??
Hmmm. It's hard to say. Me personally I only spend up to 3 dollars a day on lotto. ( A few times a week when I play, my games of choice are Pick 4 and Cash 5.) I pick my own numbers, I never use quick picks. With so many variables to choose from in the 5/39 and 5/41 games, it's hard to get a good feel on a potential winner. Remember when you were racking your brain trying to figure out which number you were going to use for last night's draw? I bet it was pretty frustrating trying to choose between each number. IMO, I think a few more tickets will edge you closer to a potential win but it won't put you over the edge. (Unless you buy 500 tickets for a Pick 3 game .)
Daily tips for the Lottery:
1. Focus on draw 4 games too, you spend so much energy on draw 3 you might as well add that extra digit
2. Don't play the same numbers every day. You could be playing them for years with no results!!
May 18, 2014, 3:27 pmDoctor Why's Lottery QuikTips For Ultimate Success!!
Hello Friends! I just left the ER yesterday after doing a very quick stint for acute bronchitis ( don't worry, I'm fine) and I figured that I would put a few helpful tips for anyone thinking of playing the lottery. In this world there are two different types of lottery player. The casual and the serious.
The casual player plays for fun and entertainment, he buys that one ticket every now and then on a hunch, and rarely win. Lotteries loves these guys.
The serious player plays for serious gain, he systematically studies the lottery, and wins more than expected. Lotteries hate these guys (LOL)
I am a apart of the latter. I consider myself to be a serious player and my views on lotteries have been forever changed. I CAN'T see myself playing them, how I used to, before I became a serious player. Here are a few tips to step your game up:
1. THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS A "PERFECT" SYSTEM THAT WORKS 24/7 365 A YEAR!! NOPE. NOTHING. ZILCH. NADA. A system might work for short term success every now and then but you will never get consistent, daily wins. If anyone offers to sell you a "system", my friend, you need to hit the ground running as fast as humanly possible. My thing is this, if you are too lazy to do a little bit of research and develop your own tools for success you don't deserve to win!!
2. STUDY PATTERNS AND TRENDS, THEY REALLY ARE YOUR SECRET WEAPON IN THE WAR OF CHANCE. They really do exist, and they do show up after a while. Take your last ten drawings for any particular game and study them. (They might show up quicker in drawings that rely on random number generators.)
3. REMAIN FOCUSED AND OPEN-MINDED. It could take you months or years before you ever win anything. Lotteries are tricky little buggers, and they are designed to produce more losers than winners. Playing with a positive mind frame will increase your odds of winning.
4. ( Not really a tip but an idea ) LOTTERY KARMA IS REAL!! I usually win after I invest enough time and money into the venture. People have won huge jackpots after only playing one time. That is extremely rare and I don't see it happening to you anytime soon. With that being said it's time to...
5. INVEST IN YOURSELF!! It's time to get yourself a few goodies to improve your game. I usually buy a small personal journal designed specifically for lottery playing only. There are also apps you can get for your computer or smartphone such as "Pick 3/4 tracking Pro" and "Lottery Results". Staying in the know will keep you on top of your game.
6. CONSULT OTHERS IN THE LOTTERY PLAYING COMMUNITY. This website itself offers a wide variety of tools to improve your odds of winning. Dig deep and get in the forums and make predictions!! View other predictions and compare them with your own. You might be surprised, great minds think alike... NO! They think for themselves!
7. ANY WIN IS A BLESSING. I try and share my lottery winnings when I can. I like to pass it along to others. I mean, C'mon! Did you really deserve that 5K you got burning a hole in your pocket? Even after taxes you still made off like a bandit. Any money you receive for doing absolutely nothing is a blessing.
Well I gotta run. Knowledge truly is power and you now have the power to change your life. Winning lotteries are not impossible. Hard, but not impossible. If you stick with smaller lotteries and work your way up, you could be taking pictures with those big ass novelty checks in no time. LOL.
CIAO!! GOD BLESS AMERICA!
February 3, 2014, 8:08 pmNew Lottery System
I currently am working on a new lottery system for the Hoosier Lottery. More will be posted soon.