Welcome Guest
You last visited January 17, 2017, 12:05 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Lottery RIGGING !!

Topic closed. 81 replies. Last post 12 years ago by Maverick.

Page 3 of 6
PrintE-mailLink
four4me's avatar - gate1
MD
United States
Member #1701
June 18, 2003
8391 Posts
Posted: November 18, 2004, 3:02 am - IP Logged

Yea the information may be cool. But unless you work for a retailer. Your not going to be able to walk into the store and ask the owner what the payout information on his scratch books are.

There's all kinds of corruption and nobody said that the lottery cant be rigged. If a retailer has privileged information and gets caught selling whole books of potentially large jackpot winners then he/she might end up in some hot water themselves.

United States
    Member #7931
    October 18, 2004
    312 Posts
    Posted: November 18, 2004, 3:25 am - IP Logged

it seems at that time, around 1997, all stores used the same software which comes with the gtech machine. as well as a modem as big as a computer which was placed in the rear of the building

the actual lotto machine "scan wand" was used to scan for "pack value"

so, all this info was made ready to all retailers but "few" actually probed with thier eyes as i did. as an employee

and, i asked the lotto commision and they said that as long as the "packs" are paid for, it doesnt make any difference who purchases them, or how many packs are purchased

Maverick's avatar - yinyang
      USA
      United States
      Member #8242
      October 29, 2004
      1133 Posts
      Posted: November 19, 2004, 3:09 am - IP Logged
      Quote: Originally posted by enterceptorr on November 18, 2004

i believe this thread may be the beginning of a change in the corruption and may cause people to begin winning more money once this type of info makes it around a few cornerz

Wow, i never thought of that. I wonder if they actually would let more people win if they knew more players were skeptical of possible rigging. It makes sense that they would
        LOTTOMIKE's avatar - cash money.jpg
        Tennessee
        United States
        Member #7853
        October 15, 2004
        11338 Posts
        Posted: November 19, 2004, 5:07 am - IP Logged

i could actually see the floodgates opening in indiana as soon as they are put up for questioning the number of people that happen to win will suddenly make a dramatic increase,especially if they are already pulling the strings behind the scenes.......think about it..

United States
          Member #7931
          October 18, 2004
          312 Posts
          Posted: November 20, 2004, 3:32 am - IP Logged

yes, naturally, if this info and our "questions are presented in mass presentation," i believe it would cause a heck of a lot of people to win. money everyday. because, states like texas tend to lose so much money it would cripple them to have to fold up.

they would still not allow us to walk of with "jackpots", but instead if 3 people hitting 5 of 6

all of a sudden 300 people would hit 5 of six and pik 3 would suddenly draw triples once a week "as probability" would dictate.

yes , we would all slowly become rich. unless the state came to me and handed me a sack full of money, then i would shut up and i would tell all of you that your all crazy.

United States
            Member #7931
            October 18, 2004
            312 Posts
            Posted: November 20, 2004, 3:40 am - IP Logged

to add insult to pain, i swear, i was at the track a few years ago and after i wo 3600. dollars i was the only one leaving and only one guy was on his way in.

we talked about horses and he showed me that a certain horse was coming in 1st or 2nd for sure. he showed me using the pamplet from the track he found on the ground. he said he was betting 10,000 dollars for this horse to come in 1st and 2nd.

so, i almot turned around and went back inside to bet also, but, i stuck to my rule "to leave" when i cash in.

the next day i looked at the results in the paper and his horse came in second just as predicted.

Maverick's avatar - yinyang
              USA
              United States
              Member #8242
              October 29, 2004
              1133 Posts
              Posted: November 20, 2004, 4:09 am - IP Logged
              Quote: Originally posted by enterceptorr on November 20, 2004

yes , we would all slowly become rich. unless the state came to me and handed me a sack full of money, then i would shut up and i would tell all of you that your all crazy.

LOL good one

United States
                Member #7931
                October 18, 2004
                312 Posts
                Posted: November 20, 2004, 4:32 am - IP Logged

yes, of course, mass hystreria, and mass halucenations are nor quite uncommon during  a war. alongside civil unrest. history would prove this to be medicine for the unruly.

Tennessee
                  United States
                  Member #7853
                  October 15, 2004
                  11338 Posts
                  Posted: November 20, 2004, 4:36 am - IP Logged

ahhh,the joys of hitting a superfecta!

United States
                    Member #7931
                    October 18, 2004
                    312 Posts
                    Posted: November 20, 2004, 4:37 am - IP Logged

i think some fellow with a large gunny sack is at my back door wearing an overcoat?

who would that be?

has anyone taken a look at texas two step past 20 draws? almost all identical draws.

this thread has to remain until a change is made or lotto officials go to prison.

there are more people than you realize reading this thread. go to alexa.com and see for yourself.

they are simply not letting us know they are reading this. thread. believe me, they are. officials from every state are reading this wondering where its going . wishing it would stop. figuring if the remain quiet it will simply vanish. but i have it on cd baby

United States
                      Member #7931
                      October 18, 2004
                      312 Posts
                      Posted: November 20, 2004, 4:44 am - IP Logged

you can hit several trifectas in a day spending only 20-25 bucks oops 20-26 bucks! just look at the horses they make droop their heads "as if they are old and tired" , before the race.

those horses tend to come in first most of the time.

the ones that act spunky and on fire come in 3456 mostly.

no different than lotto texas. its all scams. keep this thread rolling we need more people to fess up as i have in this thread

Tennessee
                        United States
                        Member #7853
                        October 15, 2004
                        11338 Posts
                        Posted: November 20, 2004, 5:01 am - IP Logged

its written in the stars we are deemed to sit back helpless and watch as certain lottery officials dip their corrupt hands in the state cookie jar as we smile and knowingly hand them our next dollar as they wink and count you among the many they have so easily serviced...... 

United States
                          Member #7931
                          October 18, 2004
                          312 Posts
                          Posted: November 20, 2004, 5:11 am - IP Logged

like i said, i think i see a man at my back door with a large gunny sack bulging with some green rectangles, and hes wearing an overcoat, what should i do?

Tennessee
                            United States
                            Member #7853
                            October 15, 2004
                            11338 Posts
                            Posted: November 20, 2004, 5:14 am - IP Logged

lock the door and refuse his services because they are no longer needed...

United States
                              Member #7931
                              October 18, 2004
                              312 Posts
                              Posted: November 20, 2004, 4:07 pm - IP Logged

take a peek at texas p3 today. and look at the alexa rate jump