Welcome Guest
You last visited December 10, 2016, 7:35 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

I Pray.. For a wind fall.

Topic closed. 38 replies. Last post 12 years ago by LOTTOMIKE.

Page 1 of 3
PrintE-mailLink
enterprise
United States
Member #8750
November 16, 2004
2 Posts
Posted: November 16, 2004, 2:53 pm - IP Logged

Tha some were out there is a rich person with a heart that could help people like me who strugglle day to day just to make ends meet, I play the lotto but never win, Fill out publishers clearing house  junk ect,  All i want is just enough money to pay my house off  which is approximate 40,000 dollars  with no strings attached, That would make me happy.  if i won 10, million  id pay off all my bills  and then keep  a million and  give the rest away, to other people like me,  Id pay peoples  houses off  ect  on random. ect.  That one of bill strugglers  if there is some one out their thats willing to help some one out their like me, if you want to in your heart send me some money with no strings attached I thank you....Verry verry Much. 

From Diane Ginder

po. box 29

Enterprise, Ks 67441

Charlotte
    United States
    Member #3733
    February 16, 2004
    153 Posts
    Posted: November 16, 2004, 3:13 pm - IP Logged

Good Luck, EnterpriseKansa.  If I only had 40,000 left to pay my house off, I would already feel like I've won the lottery.  There's no telling what kind of junk mail you are going to get by posting your address.  Who knows.  You might get lucky.

OpenMinded - Glad I'm not the only one.

Rick G's avatar - avatar 1766.jpg
      FEMA Region V Camp #21
      United States
      Member #520
      July 27, 2002
      5699 Posts
      Posted: November 16, 2004, 4:17 pm - IP Logged

Enterprise,

Many of us in here are struggling to make ends meet on a daily basis.  The lottery is not an answer to that struggle.  But a daily $1 quick pick for the jackpot you need (which looks to be a pick 5 game jackpot) gives you hope without too much of a loss.  And I'd let good luck play a role....choose a quick pick and ONLY PLAY THAT ONE.  Concentrate on improving your luck with the right attitude.  You CAN do it!

Good luck and we are all rooting for you!

Posted 4/6:  IL Pick 3 midday and evening until they hit:  555, 347 (str8).

DoctorEw220's avatar - alien helmet.jpg
        Yinzer Country, PA
        United States
        Member #4067
        March 18, 2004
        2741 Posts
        Posted: November 16, 2004, 6:54 pm - IP Logged

i would pray you win the jackpot instead. you'd get more money that way.

I've redone my website.  Go to www.dr-ew.com.  I kept a lot of the old stuff, and I've added some new stuff.  Look for more new stuff in the coming weeks.

rabbitfoot's avatar - 8ball

United States
          Member #620
          August 25, 2002
          205 Posts
          Posted: November 17, 2004, 10:36 am - IP Logged

I've seen all kinds, but you take the cake- panhandling on our lotto board! I paid my mortgage off, free & clear, by working 40 years. Have you tried that?

I play to dream and dream of winning a major jackpot!

Yinzer Country, PA
            United States
            Member #4067
            March 18, 2004
            2741 Posts
            Posted: November 19, 2004, 12:51 am - IP Logged

well you got your wish. another winfall.

I've redone my website.  Go to www.dr-ew.com.  I kept a lot of the old stuff, and I've added some new stuff.  Look for more new stuff in the coming weeks.

LOTTOMIKE's avatar - cash money.jpg
              Tennessee
              United States
              Member #7853
              October 15, 2004
              11338 Posts
              Posted: November 19, 2004, 5:02 am - IP Logged

what this person fails to realize is that there are a few thousand in here thats in the same boat and they are not running around being for handouts.a few of us here sometimes have trouble paying our rent sometimes but we don't come on here begging people to chip in.......

Yinzer Country, PA
                United States
                Member #4067
                March 18, 2004
                2741 Posts
                Posted: November 19, 2004, 1:50 pm - IP Logged

there are a few that do.

Tennessee
                  United States
                  Member #7853
                  October 15, 2004
                  11338 Posts
                  Posted: November 19, 2004, 1:53 pm - IP Logged

lol,believe me if i knew i could do that and it would be easy as ringing a bell i think i'd try to see how much i could make just for curiousity sake...just kidding....

Sandy K's avatar - graphic pub.jpg
                    Clarkston, Michigan
                    United States
                    Member #76
                    January 6, 2002
                    8528 Posts
                    Posted: November 19, 2004, 3:31 pm - IP Logged

This has got to be a joke.........the lady even gives her address here...she is either joshing us or she is just plain stupid.

<Shaking head>  it just takes all kinds I guess.

Sandy

Yinzer Country, PA
                      United States
                      Member #4067
                      March 18, 2004
                      2741 Posts
                      Posted: November 19, 2004, 3:33 pm - IP Logged

i don't plan on sending her money.

Maverick's avatar - yinyang
                        USA
                        United States
                        Member #8242
                        October 29, 2004
                        1133 Posts
                        Posted: November 19, 2004, 7:04 pm - IP Logged
                        Quote: Originally posted by EnterpriseKansa on November 16, 2004

Tha some were out there is a rich person with a heart that could help people like me who strugglle day to day just to make ends meet, I play the lotto but never win, Fill out publishers clearing house  junk ect,  All i want is just enough money to pay my house off  which is approximate 40,000 dollars  with no strings attached, That would make me happy.  if i won 10, million  id pay off all my bills  and then keep  a million and  give the rest away, to other people like me,  Id pay peoples  houses off  ect  on random. ect.  That one of bill strugglers  if there is some one out their thats willing to help some one out their like me, if you want to in your heart send me some money with no strings attached I thank you....Verry verry Much. 

From Diane Ginder

po. box 29

Enterprise, Ks 67441

Sure you'd pay off peoples houses... UNTIL you actually win... then it's "did i really say that?" lol...

Plus if you're so genuine why do you do as most con artists do and leave a PO BOX address?

Ready2BRich's avatar - lion
                          Southern Maryland
                          United States
                          Member #3562
                          January 31, 2004
                          11 Posts
                          Posted: November 19, 2004, 8:02 pm - IP Logged

Sorry but I have to chime in on this one. This is based on the very remote, but still possible, chance that enterprise kansa is a real person in real financial trouble and really asking for a handout. Sometimes, and this can happen to ANYONE, you are just quite literally at the end of your rope and don't know what else to do. Asking for help is always an option. Asking for a handout is an option too. Just not a very popular one. I'm not sending any money but I'm not gonna give her a hard time either. Just wish her luck changes for the better.

enterprise
                            United States
                            Member #8750
                            November 16, 2004
                            2 Posts
                            Posted: November 20, 2004, 2:39 am - IP Logged

just forget  what i have  wrote yes i am struggling and  im tired of the  struggling  but  i guess  thing will dventally work out, I do work full time  i work grave yard shift.  Cause Id like to beable to spend mor time  with my young kids who struggle in school,  But  Guess thats  just life and God i guess  doesnt want me or my familly to have better life  we will  work things out for our selves  We never go on vacation or do any thing.    And  i just get tired of same o routines, I don't know  I just wish life  could  be easier,  well if i could erase what i wrote earlier i would. 

sorry for the  earlier post  please  just  throw  me out  and  this post needs  no more replys...................

Tennessee
                              United States
                              Member #7853
                              October 15, 2004
                              11338 Posts
                              Posted: November 20, 2004, 2:54 am - IP Logged

millions of americans struggle,a lot of people barely make it but we don't come on here and complain about it.