Welcome Guest
You last visited January 17, 2017, 7:50 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

interesting stats

Topic closed. 33 replies. Last post 12 years ago by LOTTOMIKE.

Page 2 of 3
PrintE-mailLink
LosingJeff's avatar - flower
Greenfield
United States
Member #3587
February 2, 2004
557 Posts
Posted: November 18, 2004, 4:48 pm - IP Logged

Well I can tell you this. I have played for the past 6 1/2 years. Spent well over 60 grand and still havent hit a straight combo! How many numbers is that combo'd----1 million? There are too many strange coincidences. Its too bad that you cant see this 1st hand. The same numbers are constantly repeating here. I could go on, but we will just have to see. In the meantime, tell your friends to sign the petition.

Greenfield
    United States
    Member #3587
    February 2, 2004
    557 Posts
    Posted: November 18, 2004, 4:51 pm - IP Logged

What is amazing Todd is this----If the sales in Indiana are so low, why are they bragging about record Sales this year. No doubt they have made alot of money.

Greenfield
      United States
      Member #3587
      February 2, 2004
      557 Posts
      Posted: November 18, 2004, 5:01 pm - IP Logged

If I read their balance sheet right 12 million less in tickets were sold on line in 2003 vs 2002. I assume that this would include pic 3,4,5. However when it comes to scratch offs, I believe they sold 40 million dollars more in 2003 than 2002. So they lost 12million in daily games, yet made 40 million more in scratch offs. I think that is weird. If you have ever played scratch offs here you know what I mean. I lost enough in those the first couple of years and stopped playing them.  A reasonable person would assume that daily games hold a better odds of winning something big versus a scratch off,. I just dont understand this big difference in sales on daily games and scratch offs.

LOTTOMIKE's avatar - cash money.jpg
        Tennessee
        United States
        Member #7853
        October 15, 2004
        11338 Posts
        Posted: November 18, 2004, 6:39 pm - IP Logged

my big question is.......where is all this money going,somebody in indiana is getting very rich from this.......i say there is missing money somewhere,somebody has their dirty hands in this,the scratch off scam this month alone "opens the door to further questioning" in my opinion where there is smoke there is a fire...

four4me's avatar - gate1
          MD
          United States
          Member #1701
          June 18, 2003
          8391 Posts
          Posted: November 18, 2004, 7:58 pm - IP Logged

Losing Jeff wrote: The same numbers are constantly repeating here.

If this is the case you should be winning not losing as you should be playing those numbers.

I am sorry for your losing streak. I could say the same thing about my state. missing by one same sets of numbers but different patterns of them. Then new sets and patterns and still missing by one. They don't tell us who wins or how much. Unless the number breaks the bank.

Tennessee
            United States
            Member #7853
            October 15, 2004
            11338 Posts
            Posted: November 18, 2004, 8:24 pm - IP Logged

i know this is probably irrelevant to this subject but i was wondering if anybody plays that site.i've been tempted to but i haven't because i don't know fully if its trustworty....

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
              mid-Ohio
              United States
              Member #9
              March 24, 2001
              19894 Posts
              Posted: November 18, 2004, 8:56 pm - IP Logged

The Hoosier Lottery website does have its annual report for the years 2002-2003 that can be downloaded and looked it.  It states that overall about half the amount of sales was paid out in winnings each year.  The pick3 and pick4 games are grouped under daily games, so there aren't any figures for just the pick4 games.

RJOh

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

four4me's avatar - gate1
                MD
                United States
                Member #1701
                June 18, 2003
                8391 Posts
                Posted: November 18, 2004, 9:13 pm - IP Logged

I just go back from visiting the hoosier lottery website also. If you need any information about the games how the are run etc. Stats then by all means contact them. They have an               ask George section and if he selects your question to be On Air you will win some scratch offs.

The only reference to pick 3, 4, 5 games was back in 2002 and only 10% of totals sales was for them.

JAP69's avatar - alas
                  South Carolina
                  United States
                  Member #6
                  November 4, 2001
                  8795 Posts
                  Posted: November 18, 2004, 9:17 pm - IP Logged

If you can predict on paper the winning combination on a consistant basis. Then go to play the combinations and never win would appear to me as something wrong.
                  You can not be wrong every time when you play.
                  I notice on the payouts that a lot of winners are combo straight plays. If there are a lot of players who play this way and all the combos are bought then there will be winners.

Type

four4me's avatar - gate1
                    MD
                    United States
                    Member #1701
                    June 18, 2003
                    8391 Posts
                    Posted: November 19, 2004, 12:26 am - IP Logged

Indiana  0-5-9Daily 36-Way Box$40
                    Indiana  2-8-7-6Daily 424-Way Box$100

My pick for all states 7826 and 950 the 2876 coincides with the draw history of Indiana's numbers. These came out last night. These picks were for 11/18/04 I honestly think if you work with the last 4 days worth of Indiana's draw history you can get some wins.
                      Greenfield
                      United States
                      Member #3587
                      February 2, 2004
                      557 Posts
                      Posted: November 19, 2004, 5:32 am - IP Logged

You would have done good yesterday as one of 5 total winners on the eve pic. There was also 1 winner on midday 3 for a combined total of 6 winners total for the day. I played 2877 last nite----I will add that ticket to my off by one every other day list. There is a difference playing in person and on paper.

ayenowitall's avatar - rod serling4.jpg

United States
                        Member #4416
                        April 22, 2004
                        1075 Posts
                        Posted: November 19, 2004, 6:09 am - IP Logged
                        Quote: Originally posted by LosingJeff on November 18, 2004

Well I can tell you this. I have played for the past 6 1/2 years. Spent well over 60 grand and still havent hit a straight combo! How many numbers is that combo'd----1 million? There are too many strange coincidences. Its too bad that you cant see this 1st hand. The same numbers are constantly repeating here.

And you're still playing??? If you must, why don't you just play those same numbers that are constantly repeating?

Good luck,

aye'

Greenfield
                          United States
                          Member #3587
                          February 2, 2004
                          557 Posts
                          Posted: November 19, 2004, 6:38 am - IP Logged

I tried that aye--it doesnt work.

four4me's avatar - gate1
                            MD
                            United States
                            Member #1701
                            June 18, 2003
                            8391 Posts
                            Posted: November 19, 2004, 11:31 am - IP Logged
                            Quote: Originally posted by LosingJeff on November 19, 2004

You would have done good yesterday as one of 5 total winners on the eve pic. There was also 1 winner on midday 3 for a combined total of 6 winners total for the day. I played 2877 last nite----I will add that ticket to my off by one every other day list. There is a difference playing in person and on paper.

Jeff I realize that I am only playing on paper and agree with you playing for real is a different scenario. I think there is definitely something messed up with Indiana's lottery. It would help me understand this better if I knew how many people actually are playing pick 3 and 4 games. I might contact them and see if I can find out anything. Good luck today.
                              Tennessee
                              United States
                              Member #7853
                              October 15, 2004
                              11338 Posts
                              Posted: November 19, 2004, 1:57 pm - IP Logged

i'm pretty sure by now that indiana lottery officials are covering their tracks by now and whatever money they've stolen is well hidden.......