Welcome Guest
You last visited December 6, 2016, 11:05 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

stalking customers

Topic closed. 85 replies. Last post 12 years ago by LOTTOMIKE.

Page 5 of 6
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #7931
October 18, 2004
312 Posts
Posted: November 29, 2004, 4:58 am - IP Logged

i do not know. i havent been there for more than 10 years

United States
    Member #7931
    October 18, 2004
    312 Posts
    Posted: November 29, 2004, 4:58 am - IP Logged

im sorry, 6 years

LOTTOMIKE's avatar - cash money.jpg
      Tennessee
      United States
      Member #7853
      October 15, 2004
      11338 Posts
      Posted: November 29, 2004, 3:36 pm - IP Logged

6 years???  a lot can happen in six years even if you blew the whistle now it would be too late,you had me thinking this was fairly recent.

four4me's avatar - gate1
        MD
        United States
        Member #1701
        June 18, 2003
        8360 Posts
        Posted: November 29, 2004, 4:23 pm - IP Logged
        Who supply's the scratch off's and machines for Texas Gtech or Scientific games.

Today I had my hands on two brand new packs of scratch off's from scientific games and they were rapped in cellophane with no stickers on them of any kind. Just plane wrapped cellophane. So their was no indication of these stickers you suggest that are on the new packs of scratch off's unless Gtech does it differently.

When the lottery operator scanned the pack all that it did was record the first bar code for the first ticket in the pack. Which is done for security reasons. In the dvent that someone might steal the pack and try and cash them.

United States
          Member #7931
          October 18, 2004
          312 Posts
          Posted: November 29, 2004, 7:31 pm - IP Logged

please 44mee, reread the threads. ok you have a terrible habit of reading the parts you understand and ignore the rest, then you comment on exactly the very parts youve ignored.

i stated, that, this happened in "texas" and "back when i was employed there"

i always tell people somewhere in my threads that im not concerned with how its done now. im only telling people how it was done then.

and, do you actually think the cashier or whomever is going to check pack value before your eyes?

now, who seems to be the one who in need of deliverance? even i would not come up with an illogical bland statement as that. this statement youve made proves that you really dont understand. and moreover, you never will understand because you are programmed.

im not coming down on you. im simply giving you valuable iformation which you will never use.

you continue to point out items and staements in other peoples threads with disregard to

true findings. i was in a position at the store i worked at, to take in all this fraud crap. because i was a part of the store as an employee.

the clientele are not priveleged to anything which goes on behid the counter, as "security" precautions. this is why you cant as, a customer, walk behind the counter and ring yourself up.

and, im afraid that, even after this long retort, you will still be in violation of picking the parts you want, and trashing the rest.

thanks for your input

Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
            Chief Bottle Washer
            New Jersey
            United States
            Member #1
            May 31, 2000
            23262 Posts
            Posted: November 29, 2004, 7:44 pm - IP Logged
            Quote: Originally posted by LOTTOMIKE on November 29, 2004

6 years???  a lot can happen in six years even if you blew the whistle now it would be too late,you had me thinking this was fairly recent.

6 years of leaky oil drums too.

Check the State Lottery Report Card
            What grade did your lottery earn?

Sign the Petition for True Lottery Drawings
            Help eliminate computerized drawings!

four4me's avatar - gate1
              MD
              United States
              Member #1701
              June 18, 2003
              8360 Posts
              Posted: November 29, 2004, 8:42 pm - IP Logged

please 44mee, reread the threads. ok you have a terrible habit of reading the parts you understand and ignore the rest, then you comment on exactly the very parts youve ignored.

i always tell people somewhere in my threads that im not concerned with how its done now. im only telling people how it was done then.

He Inteceptor I didn't ask you for all the "who shot john"  i asked you if it was GTech or Sifi games. When you worked there. I'm not about to go back and re read the 50 or so replies you made about this subject on three or four different threads.

When i said i had my hands on the scratch offs. It was 10 am this morning i was standing there when he handed them to my friend no body took anything off of them. There wasen't anything to take off. I have been around these machines and know plenty of people who run the machines as well as owners of the stores and other places that sell tickets. The tickets were delivered by a sifi tech. In plain clear cellophane wrappers.

four4me's avatar - gate1
                MD
                United States
                Member #1701
                June 18, 2003
                8360 Posts
                Posted: November 29, 2004, 8:44 pm - IP Logged

He Inteceptor I didn't ask you for all the "who shot john"  i asked you if it was GTech or Sifi games. When you worked there. I'm not about to go back and re read the 50 or so replies you made about this subject on three or four different threads.

When i said i had my hands on the scratch offs. It was 10 am this morning i was standing there when he handed them to my friend no body took anything off of them. There wasen't anything to take off. I have been around these machines and know plenty of people who run the machines as well as owners of the stores and other places that sell tickets. The tickets were delivered by a sifi tech. In plain clear cellophane wrappers.

Tennessee
                  United States
                  Member #7853
                  October 15, 2004
                  11338 Posts
                  Posted: November 29, 2004, 11:16 pm - IP Logged

yeah i kept thinking this stuff was going on as we speak or something,enterceptorr you've lost about six years somewhere.......big gaps in the story

four4me's avatar - gate1
                    MD
                    United States
                    Member #1701
                    June 18, 2003
                    8360 Posts
                    Posted: November 29, 2004, 11:40 pm - IP Logged

Sorry about the double post guys my PC lost it connection as I was sending that last post and I double clicked it. Oh well. Todd if ya want go ahead and delete one of them please.

Yea Mike I'm just trying to piece this all together and do a little investigating myself since I have some connections. I used to work with a guy who serviced the lottery machines I picked his brain every day about the lottery and how it is run. The guy I was with this am has been selling lottery stuff in his place for 15 years and we are good friends. So I'm wondering if this is why Maryland switched to Scientific games because Gtech was mishandling the scratcher games. Or they just went with the lowest bidder to run the games as was stated in the MD reports.

Tennessee
                      United States
                      Member #7853
                      October 15, 2004
                      11338 Posts
                      Posted: November 30, 2004, 12:22 am - IP Logged

which is better----gtech or scientific games....

Tennessee
                        United States
                        Member #7853
                        October 15, 2004
                        11338 Posts
                        Posted: November 30, 2004, 12:24 am - IP Logged

we have scientific games handling things here in tennessee if i'm correct...

four4me's avatar - gate1
                          MD
                          United States
                          Member #1701
                          June 18, 2003
                          8360 Posts
                          Posted: November 30, 2004, 12:29 am - IP Logged

Where the machines that accept the play slips are concerned i like gtech. I might of only had a problem onec in a while with a play slip that might have been damp. With si games machines i have had play slips that the reader wouldn't read no matter what you used pencil, ink or black majic marker. They are a real pain espically when your trying to put 20 keno play slips in and ya only got 3 minutes and half of them are rejected because the reader wouldn't pick up the numbers. 

United States
                            Member #7931
                            October 18, 2004
                            312 Posts
                            Posted: November 30, 2004, 3:32 am - IP Logged

u gotta get there early enough to have them punch it in.

United States
                              Member #7931
                              October 18, 2004
                              312 Posts
                              Posted: November 30, 2004, 3:34 am - IP Logged

i remember the time when the machines would spit out award tickets to players who bought 5$ and up, and the delay would be so long, the purchser would be out  of the store by the time the ticket came up.