Welcome Guest
You last visited January 17, 2017, 2:39 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

PowerBall 12-25-04: The Pigskin Challenge

Topic closed. 19 replies. Last post 12 years ago by ayenowitall.

Page 2 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
kbcherokee's avatar - buffalo2
Virginia
United States
Member #1712
June 20, 2003
1549 Posts
Posted: December 27, 2004, 5:56 pm - IP Logged

JAG331:

It's not that I want credit on the PB # this time, I was just wondering how the rest might feel about including PB number's in with the regular challenge. I alway's use (6) PB or MB number's whith my "Wheels" regardless of whether I play PB or MM.

Let me know what you think of the idea and how you might include it in your Challenge.

Chief

May the warm winds of heaven blow softly upon your house. May  the Great Spirit bless all who enter there. May your mocassins make happy tracks in many snows. And may the rainbow always touch your shoulder.

ayenowitall's avatar - rod serling4.jpg

United States
    Member #4416
    April 22, 2004
    1075 Posts
    Posted: December 27, 2004, 8:17 pm - IP Logged

Actually, coming up with the PowerBall number has nothing to do with the Pigskin Challenge per se. I really don't think it holds the same potential for promoting the improvement of prediction skills. It's only a 1:42 shot, and it wouldn't take long before it was nailed with just one number. Then what? 

Anybody who wants to take a stab at it can do so. If they happen to post the correct PowerBall number, we can bestow ample attaboys on them.

Good luck,

aye'

P.S. - Of course, there's always the option of buying an actual PowerBall ticket with just five 5/53 numbers and one 1/42 PowerBall number. If a person happened to match all of those, he'd have all the recognition and reward he could stand.

kbcherokee's avatar - buffalo2
      Virginia
      United States
      Member #1712
      June 20, 2003
      1549 Posts
      Posted: December 27, 2004, 8:24 pm - IP Logged

aye'

Thats fine... I will go ahead and post my PB or MB number's seperately like I alway's do.

Thanks,

Chief

May the warm winds of heaven blow softly upon your house. May  the Great Spirit bless all who enter there. May your mocassins make happy tracks in many snows. And may the rainbow always touch your shoulder.

Lee's Summit, Mo.
        United States
        Member #6519
        August 26, 2004
        192 Posts
        Posted: December 27, 2004, 9:50 pm - IP Logged

Aye..What you say makes sense.

ayenowitall's avatar - rod serling4.jpg

United States
          Member #4416
          April 22, 2004
          1075 Posts
          Posted: December 28, 2004, 5:01 am - IP Logged

I wasn't trying to dictate policy. I was just expressing my views on the idea that the Chief brought up. Anybody is free to put up any amount of any numbers in any fashion.

How did this suddenly become so complicated? And what were we trying to do in the first place? In retrospect, that original ten number field is looking better and better.

Good luck,

aye'