Welcome Guest
You last visited January 21, 2017, 8:34 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Hi GURU, what's the 1.8 lottosynch Status

Topic closed. 39 replies. Last post 12 years ago by paul762.

Page 2 of 3
PrintE-mailLink
BobP's avatar - bobp avatar.png
Dump Water Florida
United States
Member #380
June 5, 2002
3114 Posts
Posted: January 14, 2005, 9:39 pm - IP Logged

Friend of the family came back and announced she's bought a house.  Thing is, there is no house.  There's land and a model and you save money by every month you get in early, but you have to gamble someday there will be a house you can move into.

When a guy appears here saying he's got exactly what we want, but it isn't quite ready yet, would you like to take a chance and buy in?  What's a lottery player to do? 

If you need to hear from Guru you can try sending him an email too. 

In the mean time let's figure out some additional ways to win and see if we can get there ahead of Guru.  BobP

emilyg's avatar - cat anm.gif

United States
    Member #14
    November 9, 2001
    31544 Posts
    Posted: January 14, 2005, 9:44 pm - IP Logged
    Quote: Originally posted by BobP on January 14, 2005

Friend of the family came back and announced she's bought a house.  Thing is, there is no house.  There's land and a model and you save money by every month you get in early, but you have to gamble someday there will be a house you can move into.

When a guy appears here saying he's got exactly what we want, but it isn't quite ready yet, would you like to take a chance and buy in?  What's a lottery player to do? 

In the mean time let's figure out some additional ways to win and see if we can get there ahead of Guru.  BobP

love to nibble those micey feet.

paul762's avatar - lion

United Kingdom
      Member #3002
      December 11, 2003
      478 Posts
      Posted: January 15, 2005, 6:21 am - IP Logged

thing is bob, there was no mention of 1.6 being not quite ready when people bought into it, in fact he was all over this and other forums giving it the spiel.

the only problem is I fell for it!!

MillionsWanted's avatar - 24Qa6LT

Norway
        Member #9517
        December 10, 2004
        1280 Posts
        Posted: January 15, 2005, 7:26 am - IP Logged

I don't think he dare to post on this forum again until version 1.8 of his program really is finished.

BobP's avatar - bobp avatar.png
          Dump Water Florida
          United States
          Member #380
          June 5, 2002
          3114 Posts
          Posted: January 16, 2005, 2:01 am - IP Logged
          Quote: Originally posted by paul762 on January 15, 2005

thing is bob, there was no mention of 1.6 being not quite ready when people bought into it, in fact he was all over this and other forums giving it the spiel.

the only problem is I fell for it!!

I don't get the feeling Guru was a scammer.  I think he really thought he had something based on the game he plays and tried to take it to market only to find it was a lucky streak not a rock solid prediction machine.  I also don't know if he is currently accepting orders or if he does take an order how he handles selling an item that doesn't work to hold people over. 

When these things happen, where someone already has your money it takes a delicate touch to keep things moving in the hopes of dventually getting what you paid for rather then to provide the excuse for the guy to give up or take off.    Killing the golden goose kinda thing you know.

I mean, what's the diffence between getting nothing and getting something that doesn't work?  So you have a worthless electronic download rather then nothing. 

The other choice is a throw a fit, destroy the programs chances of being sold in the future thus ending any chance of getting a working program or we can wait with polite requests for updates and hope we'll be bragging about our wins in the future.  The money isn't lost until Guru tells you he's finished trying to make it work and no refunds or he becomes incommunicado.  Until then there is a chance of recovery, we must wait and see because that path is all that's left besides ruining our possibility of recovery.

Hope that made sense. BobP
            paul762's avatar - lion

United Kingdom
            Member #3002
            December 11, 2003
            478 Posts
            Posted: January 16, 2005, 6:53 am - IP Logged

now you put it like that bob, it makes perfect sense, all this waiting and anticipation must be blinding my judgement somewhat, looking back now though guru was here on 26th dec. saying he was busy all jan. so lets all hope for a feb. release, and a useful version update.

Greensboro, North Carolina
              United States
              Member #1616
              June 5, 2003
              1288 Posts
              Posted: January 16, 2005, 12:11 pm - IP Logged

Paul, to put it bluntly, he has us by the bs !!  OUCH !

LANTERN's avatar - kilroy 28_173_reasonably_small.jpg
                Tx
                United States
                Member #4570
                May 4, 2004
                5180 Posts
                Posted: January 16, 2005, 8:14 pm - IP Logged

BobP is right. All that we can do is wait or get nothing for sure, if we wait at least there is some chance that we might get something, what? I don't know.

But even if the program does not work yet, I think that some how in some way in the future it can be made to work better, I don't say that it can be made to be the golden goose, but that it can be made to be better than versions 1.5 to 1.7, specially with the "proper" filtered wheels.

The main thing is to soon get a program that can work with "all" lottery games, we can worry about making it much better later, also I would like to have the filtered wheeling system as soon as possible, but I can wait a little longer for that, but a system for all lottery games, that I would like to have as soon as possible, but that is not up to us, so we will wait for as long as we need to.

BibleOnline  ParishesOnline  ChristianRadioOnline   MassOnline   Mass

"Ten measures of beauty descended to the world, nine were taken by Jerusalem."

paul762's avatar - lion

United Kingdom
                  Member #3002
                  December 11, 2003
                  478 Posts
                  Posted: January 17, 2005, 8:47 am - IP Logged

I have to disagree with you lantern, filtered wheels are no use without the winning numbers to put in them, I still think the prediction engine should be no.1 priority.

Canada
                    Member #2859
                    November 23, 2003
                    463 Posts
                    Posted: January 17, 2005, 1:46 pm - IP Logged
                    Quote: Originally posted by paul762 on January 17, 2005

I have to disagree with you lantern, filtered wheels are no use without the winning numbers to put in them, I still think the prediction engine should be no.1 priority.

"the prediction engine should be no.1 priority"
                      Hyperdimension's avatar - latest trace_171.gif

United States
                      Member #9059
                      November 26, 2004
                      128 Posts
                      Posted: January 17, 2005, 2:16 pm - IP Logged

For Lottosync users,

The previous version of Lottosync has a good number prediction? Is it good with pick 5, 6, 7? or only with pick 3, 4?

El pensamiento ordena el caos..

http://1x2quinielas.blogspot.com

United States
                        Member #1616
                        June 5, 2003
                        1288 Posts
                        Posted: January 17, 2005, 6:33 pm - IP Logged
                        Quote: Originally posted by Hyperdimension on January 17, 2005

For Lottosync users,

The previous version of Lottosync has a good number prediction? Is it good with pick 5, 6, 7? or only with pick 3, 4?

they were not designed for anything but a 6 number lotto. It was able to be used with the 5 plus 1 Mega Ball game also.  I did not have any luck with the previous versions. BUT 1.8 WAS suppose to solve all the problems were having. 1.8 is suppose to be able to handle  pick 3 all the way to Keno. 
                          United States
                          Member #1616
                          June 5, 2003
                          1288 Posts
                          Posted: January 19, 2005, 5:47 pm - IP Logged

Guru, you can jump in any time and concur with what I said.  Hello ????????

LANTERN's avatar - kilroy 28_173_reasonably_small.jpg
                            Tx
                            United States
                            Member #4570
                            May 4, 2004
                            5180 Posts
                            Posted: January 23, 2005, 9:20 pm - IP Logged

I sure wish that I had the new LottoSync 1.8 already, that would start the new year much better now that I am getting into the jackpot games and a little bit away from the pick 3.

I guess that I will have to develop my own jackpot game techniques and I am finally begining to do so after thinking about doing so for a while, I am developing some very unique filters, I don't know if anybody has ever thought or used them before, first I am developing my own stuff and then I will look around to see what's already there by others and then I will go from there, the new LottoSync 1.8 "might"? had made things easier.

As they say "to each, his own".

Good Luck.

BibleOnline  ParishesOnline  ChristianRadioOnline   MassOnline   Mass

"Ten measures of beauty descended to the world, nine were taken by Jerusalem."

paul762's avatar - lion

United Kingdom
                              Member #3002
                              December 11, 2003
                              478 Posts
                              Posted: January 24, 2005, 11:21 am - IP Logged

if I were you I would forget about 1.8 this year, as february is already fully booked for guru also.