Welcome Guest
You last visited January 23, 2017, 3:52 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Guru, yes or no ?

Topic closed. 17 replies. Last post 12 years ago by BobP.

Page 1 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
Greensboro, North Carolina
United States
Member #1616
June 5, 2003
1288 Posts
Posted: February 9, 2005, 7:52 pm - IP Logged

Is 1.8 going to be finished in March ? That's all I want to know. It's been 10 months. Yes or No.

langley b.c.
    Canada
    Member #3313
    January 10, 2004
    155 Posts
    Posted: February 10, 2005, 1:27 am - IP Logged

you know what i woldnt count on it!!!! i would just use the software provided and if somethng else pops up then thats a bonus!!!! you should really try 1.7 again it seems to give winning numbers at sample 20,000!!! guru do you have something to add here????

BobP's avatar - bobp avatar.png
      Dump Water Florida
      United States
      Member #380
      June 5, 2002
      3114 Posts
      Posted: February 10, 2005, 2:33 am - IP Logged

First of all you should give some serious thought whether you want to lure potential customers into buying version 1.7 if they will be much happier with 1.8 down the road.  People don't just buy the software and stare longingly at it, they put down real money on its picks.

Considering a broken clock is correct twice a day.  Here are the odds of having winning numbers in a 6/49 game when picking 6 and 10 numbers.

6 of 6 - 1 in 13,983,816.00 and 1 in 66,589.60
      5 of 6 - 1 in 54,200.84 and 1 in 1,422.85
      4 of 6 - 1 in 1,032.40 and 1 in 89.86
      3 of 6 - 1 in 56.66 and 1 in 12.75

As you can see the simple act of picking 10 numbers rather then 6 makes an incrediable difference in how often you'll have winning numbers among your picks even with totally random selection.  You have to beat the second set of improved odds to say the software is picking winning numbers better then random. 

A good question might be, what is keeping Guru from finishing, work or processing time?  If all his computers are rendering graphics, there might be reason to put the money people have paid for earlier versions into a dedicated computer until the job is finished.  I don' t know what computers are going for in europe, but machines that were powerhouses a year or two ago are five and six hundred now.  Just a suggestion and meaningless if Guru doesn't have the time to work on the program.  BobP

paul762's avatar - lion

United Kingdom
        Member #3002
        December 11, 2003
        478 Posts
        Posted: February 10, 2005, 5:37 am - IP Logged
        Quote: Originally posted by lottosyncman on February 10, 2005

you know what i woldnt count on it!!!! i would just use the software provided and if somethng else pops up then thats a bonus!!!! you should really try 1.7 again it seems to give winning numbers at sample 20,000!!! guru do you have something to add here????

I have to agree here, for 49 number games at least, 20000 seems to be the ideal sample.
          psykomo's avatar - animal shark.jpg

United States
          Member #4877
          May 30, 2004
          5146 Posts
          Posted: February 10, 2005, 4:46 pm - IP Logged

LEAVE GURU:

Alone.....develop, produce your own

?????????????????????????????/programs.....software.......systems......etc....

GO>>>>> to" SUCCESS WITH LOTTERY SYSTEMS".......READ and get BUSY, ..................................................................................................................????

develop your own...........buy ......others......don't complain............the software producer who meets the need..........the market.........BUY MORE.......GET............................RICH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

have.........FUN........FUN.......FUN.........WIN LOTTO.........TALK to....BiLL GATES..

at CONVENTIONNNNONS..........HE has a chance of producing the program......you are asking....FOR......not ............GURI......HAve..,,,,,,,FUN!

THANKS       PSYKOMO

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
            mid-Ohio
            United States
            Member #9
            March 24, 2001
            19903 Posts
            Posted: February 10, 2005, 4:59 pm - IP Logged

Quote: Originally posted by psykomo on February 10, 2005

LEAVE GURU:

THANKS       PSYKOMO

That's what I do and sometimes it's more fun than playing the lotteries.

RJOh

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

Dump Water Florida
              United States
              Member #380
              June 5, 2002
              3114 Posts
              Posted: February 11, 2005, 3:15 am - IP Logged

LEAVE GURU:

GO>>>>> to" SUCCESS WITH LOTTERY SYSTEMS".......READ and get BUSY,

Are you a customer/user waiting for your working copy of Lotto Sync?

When the power goes out, do you advise your neighbors to make their own electric?

We come up with systems here all the time, Lotto Sync is supposed to be one that actually works, or will be when finished.  When would you like to start winning?

If Guru were giving it away free or not taking orders until finished,  that would be a different story.  If you research the topic, you'll find everyone has been very patient waiting for this software and the gentle advice to consider taking people's payments and buying a computer with them to finish the software if that's what's holding things back is not criticism of the software.  Guru generally says he's very busy and all his computers are rendering graphics, buying one more computer to finish lotto sync on and after add to the group rendering could be a reasonable investment. It's just an idea nothing more.  BobP

Hong Kong
                Member #8633
                November 12, 2004
                3 Posts
                Posted: February 11, 2005, 5:31 am - IP Logged

Hi,

I'm to waiting for LS1.8, I have to agree with BobP, I've only been waiting since November.

LS1.7 hit 3 numbers twice for me, I only play the numbers if the prediction looks decent, last set I didn't bother to play cause it gave me 1,2,3,4,5,8,11,15,22,32 after 30,000 samples, 2 hit from that set, 2 and 8, last 2 from the prediction %.

Been running LS1.6 also, not won anything.

I hope Guru makes some time to get LS1.8 finished soon for us paying customers.

paul762's avatar - lion

United Kingdom
                  Member #3002
                  December 11, 2003
                  478 Posts
                  Posted: February 11, 2005, 6:10 am - IP Logged
                  Quote: Originally posted by psykomo on February 10, 2005

LEAVE GURU:

GO>>>>> to" SUCCESS WITH LOTTERY SYSTEMS".......READ and get BUSY, ..................................................................................................................????
                  develop your own...........buy ......others......don't complain............the software producer who meets the need..........the market.........BUY MORE.......GET............................RICH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                  have.........FUN........FUN.......FUN.........WIN LOTTO.........TALK to....BiLL GATES..
                  at CONVENTIONNNNONS..........HE has a chance of producing the program......you are asking....FOR......not ............GURI......HAve..,,,,,,,FUN!

THANKS       PSYKOMO

Why dont you get back to class, and let us worry about GURI !!

Belgium
                    Member #2220
                    September 2, 2003
                    553 Posts
                    Posted: February 11, 2005, 4:19 pm - IP Logged

BobP:

Buying 1 or 2 extra computers does not buy me more free time to finish Lottosync.

When I say I'm busy, then I mean I'm really really busy!!! I'm not using this as an excuse.

Anyone who runs a business seriously probably knows how it can consume all your free time. I live from my animation business, I need to eat and buy clothes too you know.

+ When is a lottery software finished ???? When it gives perfect results every draw ? Then it'll probably never be finished !! Be reasonable mr. Perkis.

Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
                      Chief Bottle Washer
                      New Jersey
                      United States
                      Member #1
                      May 31, 2000
                      23352 Posts
                      Posted: February 11, 2005, 4:52 pm - IP Logged
                      Quote: Originally posted by Guru on February 11, 2005

...Anyone who runs a business seriously probably knows how it can consume all your free time....

I hear ya!!

Check the State Lottery Report Card
                      What grade did your lottery earn?

Sign the Petition for True Lottery Drawings
                      Help eliminate computerized drawings!

Dump Water Florida
                        United States
                        Member #380
                        June 5, 2002
                        3114 Posts
                        Posted: February 11, 2005, 8:08 pm - IP Logged

BobP:

Buying 1 or 2 extra computers does not buy me more free time to finish Lottosync.

When I say I'm busy, then I mean I'm really really busy!!! I'm not using this as an excuse.

I'm the one who's been defending you around here.  Worth waiting for, golden goose, etc.  expand a tiny bit on busy so we understand why dad can't take us to the circus.

Anyone who runs a business seriously probably knows how it can consume all your free time. I live from my animation business, I need to eat and buy clothes too you know.

Think you took what I wrote the wrong way. Sometimes work is hard and sometimes work is waiting for the computer to finish, like running lottosync I'm working on winning the lottery, but the computer is doing the work.

I'm a fan of animation, anything we might recognize?

+ When is a lottery software finished ???? When it gives perfect results every draw ? Then it'll probably never be finished !! Be reasonable mr. perkis

I'm not the one who asked if it would be finished in March.

As you say somethings like a web site are never finished.

I'll be happy to have one lottery software that wins prizes often enough to be useful. Improvements after that are gravy. 

Please pop in more often, just showing up is 90% of keeping people happy, we worry when it seems you've forgotten us.   BobP

LANTERN's avatar - kilroy 28_173_reasonably_small.jpg
                          Tx
                          United States
                          Member #4570
                          May 4, 2004
                          5180 Posts
                          Posted: February 11, 2005, 9:45 pm - IP Logged

While we wait, it might be a good idea to take a very good look at Lotto Architect, it's already here ready to go, should keep anybody busy enough untill LottoSync 1.8 comes and then you will have 2 good programs to use instead of just one, many serious players use more than one lottery program.

BibleOnline  ParishesOnline  ChristianRadioOnline   MassOnline   Mass

"Ten measures of beauty descended to the world, nine were taken by Jerusalem."

Greensboro, North Carolina
                            United States
                            Member #1616
                            June 5, 2003
                            1288 Posts
                            Posted: February 12, 2005, 5:35 am - IP Logged

Guru, I am the one who asked the question. Was that a NO ??

paul762's avatar - lion

United Kingdom
                              Member #3002
                              December 11, 2003
                              478 Posts
                              Posted: February 12, 2005, 8:50 am - IP Logged

funny that , I think 3 from 6  40-50% of the time would provide me with ample food and clothing and free time.

your figures not mine !