Welcome Guest
You last visited December 7, 2016, 3:49 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

A good read for my Mystical friends

Topic closed. 36 replies. Last post 12 years ago by Rip Snorter.

Page 3 of 3
PrintE-mailLink
New Mexico
United States
Member #12305
March 10, 2005
2984 Posts
Posted: March 13, 2005, 9:13 pm - IP Logged

Hi LFox:

Thanks for the reply.  I'm glad you found something of interest in the SYLT Guide on Amazon.  I go to a lot of trouble to put them together and don't get a lot of feedback from readers about what they found helpful, useful, or just good reading.  It's good to hear someone locates something from them occasionally.

Peace,

Jack

LuckyFoxTerrier's avatar - anglewings
    mt. airy, nc
    United States
    Member #10832
    January 27, 2005
    160 Posts
    Posted: March 13, 2005, 9:34 pm - IP Logged

That's cool, Jack. I didn't realize YOU put it together!  Thought it was an Amazon thing only!  Good going!

LFox

New Mexico
      United States
      Member #12305
      March 10, 2005
      2984 Posts
      Posted: March 13, 2005, 9:45 pm - IP Logged

Thanks LFox.  Yep.  Amazon will let anyone put up guides and reading lists.  I have about 40 of them.  It gets a lot of exposure by Amazon visitors, so you can use it to further your own ends, push your own agenda.  My agenda is peace, ending the War on Drugs, pushing the new paradigm of metaphysical healing, Quantum awareness, and just generally having some fun, sometimes.  Amazon's guides are a way a person can do all those things and get word out to an enormous number of people, straight from your own way of thinking.

Jack

LuckyFoxTerrier's avatar - anglewings
        mt. airy, nc
        United States
        Member #10832
        January 27, 2005
        160 Posts
        Posted: March 14, 2005, 9:08 am - IP Logged

wow! That's really awesome .. I had no idea.  Thanks for sharing all your ideas!!!

LuckyFox

Rick G's avatar - avatar 1766.jpg
          FEMA Region V Camp #21
          United States
          Member #520
          July 27, 2002
          5699 Posts
          Posted: March 14, 2005, 9:19 am - IP Logged

Jack, you're the kind of guy I'd like to be sitting next to at the bar.  We'd be talkin'! 

Kwilborn.....yes, be sure to try cloudbusting.  You will find it fairly easy to do.  Follw his directions....choose a day with lots of puffy clouds in the sky and pick one that has others near it so you know it's not normal dissipation if it goes and the others remain.  Don't concentrate on it just focus.

I have done this with a friend and my son.  On both occasions it worked!  They were amazed, but I knew with TWO minds focusing it would work.

Good luck with it!

Posted 4/6:  IL Pick 3 midday and evening until they hit:  555, 347 (str8).

New Mexico
            United States
            Member #12305
            March 10, 2005
            2984 Posts
            Posted: March 26, 2005, 10:01 pm - IP Logged

Kwilborn.....yes, be sure to try cloudbusting.  You will find it fairly easy to do.  Follw his directions....choose a day with lots of puffy clouds in the sky and pick one that has others near it so you know it's not normal dissipation if it goes and the others remain.  Don't concentrate on it just focus.

I have done this with a friend and my son.  On both occasions it worked!  They were amazed, but I knew with TWO minds focusing it would work.

Good luck with it!

There's a similar game you can play with birds sitting on highline wires or in trees you might enjoy.  I usually do it with Reiki, but it's not necessary .... I prefer ravens for it, partly because they're so good about attention span and focus.  You can do it looking out the window of a restaurant, sitting on your front porch, or just hanging in the woods. 

You catch a bird in your focus, open your third eye, and use a piece of the bird's anatomy as a target.  Reiki tends to be pleasant for them, so I try to get them preening, most of the time.  But I also sometimes go in to give them an itch in a specific place, or heat under their wings to cause them to lift them out to let more ventilation into the hotspot.

But if you happen to do Reiki, almost every bird will love it.

Jack

New Mexico
              United States
              Member #12305
              March 10, 2005
              2984 Posts
              Posted: April 7, 2005, 1:03 pm - IP Logged

Sheeeze.  My mind is definitely coming apart at the seams.  Too many drugs when I was younger, thinks I.  I'd guess it was the paraquat Nixon had them spray on the green fields in Mexico to try to kill the competition for homegrown.

Anyway, I often don't follow links, so maybe I never knew the baseline subject of the thread.

Jack