Welcome Guest
You last visited December 8, 2016, 1:03 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Gail Howard's Wheel Wins In New York

Topic closed. 59 replies. Last post 12 years ago by Maverick.

Page 1 of 4
PrintE-mailLink
hosni's avatar - hosni
Escondido, CA
United States
Member #70
December 31, 2001
12796 Posts
Posted: February 12, 2005, 5:11 pm - IP Logged

I received this message from Gail Howard a few days ago, concerning a win in New York last month: 

THE LATEST EDITION OF NEW YORK LOTTO NEWS HAS A COPY OF THE WINNING TICKET AND VALIDATION OF THE WINNING TICKET OF MY LATEST JACKPOT WINNER. HE WON OVER $230,000 IN THE NEW JERSEY LOTTERY A COUPLE OF WEEKS AGO.  HERE'S PART OF MY ARTICLE.

When Irwin B. of Brooklyn, New York won his jackpot on January 19, 2005, he validated his winning ticket the next day, and first thing Monday morning he notified my office of his win. I immediately called Irwin B. to congratulate him on his $233,594.00 New Jersey Cash 5 jackpot win. Within five minutes he faxed a letter and  his winning ticket, which also had two 4-number prizes and a three-number prize on it.
  Irwin B. wrote: "Dear Gail, Great News! Last week, 1/19/05, I won a N.J. Cash Five jackpot of $233,594. I used your wheel #54118, 4 with 5 right, 18 numbers. In the same wheel I won two 4 of 5's @ $481.00 each and 33 3 of 5's @ $12.00 each for a total of $234,952.00. With all the high numbers that came out, it would have been impossible without your wheeling system. Thanks so much. Irwin B. Brooklyn, NY"

Submitted by Platinum John in tropical rain soaked Escondido, CA

Retired Grumman Aerospace Corporation F-14 Tomcat AVIONICS Field Engineer Extraordinaire

Maverick's avatar - yinyang
    USA
    United States
    Member #8242
    October 29, 2004
    1133 Posts
    Posted: February 15, 2005, 2:04 am - IP Logged

You go Gail Howard... oops I mean Irwin B!

United States
      Member #986
      January 5, 2003
      280 Posts
      Posted: February 15, 2005, 2:42 am - IP Logged

I've use her software for years and have never gotten a email about anything, not even promotional.

Poway CA (San Diego County)
        United States
        Member #3489
        January 25, 2004
        14120 Posts
        Posted: February 15, 2005, 3:02 am - IP Logged

CoverMaster shows a wheel of 4if5/18 is 105 tickets.  Worth it, of course, if you win!! 

Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
          Chief Bottle Washer
          New Jersey
          United States
          Member #1
          May 31, 2000
          23271 Posts
          Posted: February 15, 2005, 8:03 am - IP Logged
          Quote: Originally posted by CalifDude on February 15, 2005

CoverMaster shows a wheel of 4if5/18 is 105 tickets.  Worth it, of course, if you win!! 

Most of GH's wheels are not minimal, so I would not be surprised if the person played more tickets than that.

Check the State Lottery Report Card
          What grade did your lottery earn?

Sign the Petition for True Lottery Drawings
          Help eliminate computerized drawings!

Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
            Chief Bottle Washer
            New Jersey
            United States
            Member #1
            May 31, 2000
            23271 Posts
            Posted: February 15, 2005, 8:03 am - IP Logged

John,

Thanks for sharing that story.

Check the State Lottery Report Card
            What grade did your lottery earn?

Sign the Petition for True Lottery Drawings
            Help eliminate computerized drawings!

United States
              Member #379
              June 5, 2002
              11296 Posts
              Posted: February 15, 2005, 4:27 pm - IP Logged

Lotto News is the "son" of (NY) Lottery New$, which I delivered for nearly nine years, and went    belly-up at the end of 2001.

USA
                United States
                Member #8242
                October 29, 2004
                1133 Posts
                Posted: February 15, 2005, 9:15 pm - IP Logged

hosni, is there a link to the info you gave above? Thanx man.

hosni's avatar - hosni
                  Escondido, CA
                  United States
                  Member #70
                  December 31, 2001
                  12796 Posts
                  Posted: February 15, 2005, 9:51 pm - IP Logged
                  Quote: Originally posted by Maverick on February 15, 2005

hosni, is there a link to the info you gave above? Thanx man.

No Link Maverick. I received the info from Gail Howard via E-Mail. Apparently the winner sent her the good news.

Platinum John in sunny Escondido,  CA

Retired Grumman Aerospace Corporation F-14 Tomcat AVIONICS Field Engineer Extraordinaire

USA
                    United States
                    Member #8242
                    October 29, 2004
                    1133 Posts
                    Posted: February 15, 2005, 10:44 pm - IP Logged

okie dokie

USA
                      United States
                      Member #8242
                      October 29, 2004
                      1133 Posts
                      Posted: February 19, 2005, 8:25 pm - IP Logged

I purchased two of Gail Howard's products recently and she has my email. I didn't get an email about Irwin B. either, and her site has no notice of Irwin B. She also would have definately replied back to my email about it. The only Irwin B. that showed up in my searches is an Irwin B. in Brooklyn, NY (physician). I could be wrong, but maybe somehow it was a scam mail.

hosni's avatar - hosni
                        Escondido, CA
                        United States
                        Member #70
                        December 31, 2001
                        12796 Posts
                        Posted: February 20, 2005, 10:51 pm - IP Logged
                        Quote: Originally posted by Maverick on February 19, 2005

I purchased two of Gail Howard's products recently and she has my email. I didn't get an email about Irwin B. either, and her site has no notice of Irwin B. She also would have definately replied back to my email about it. The only Irwin B. that showed up in my searches is an Irwin B. in Brooklyn, NY (physician). I could be wrong, but maybe somehow it was a scam mail.

Hey Maverick, This was not scam mail from Gail Howard. She is an honest lady. This morning I asked her if there was a link somewhere about Irwin B.'s New York win? Actually Mr. Irwin B. lives in Brooklyn, but played in New Jersey. She came back to me with the following message, in part:

Hi John, I don't want you being accused of posting scam information, so I asked the publisher to send me a PDF file of the entire issue of New York Lotto News, which I just e-mailed to you. Irwin B.'s jackpot winning ticket, validation and letter are on the cover. My story is on page 5. You can forward it to Maverick or anyone else you want. I have the publisher's permission. And you have mine.

She sent me a copy of New York Lotto News, 23 Feb Edition. With the publishers and her permition, I can send the News to anyone who requests it. The Irwin B. story with winning ticket is on the front page. So here is the deal, E-Mail me your request to hosni@lotterypost.com  and I will send you a copy. There is also other interesting lottery ready in that magazine. There are 32 pages of reading.

Platinum John in rainy Escondido, California

hosni's avatar - hosni
                          Escondido, CA
                          United States
                          Member #70
                          December 31, 2001
                          12796 Posts
                          Posted: February 20, 2005, 11:21 pm - IP Logged
                          Quote: Originally posted by Maryland on February 15, 2005

I've use her software for years and have never gotten a email about anything, not even promotional.

Gail Howard read your post and asked me to post her reply. She comes in this Forum occassionally to see what is going on. She is not a member. We communicate by private E-Mail.

The Viet Nam Vet, Member #997, who said, "I've use her software for years and have never gotten a email about anything, not even promotional."

Please tell Viet Nam Vet that I do not send out promotional solicitations to buy my lottery books and software by e-mail or snail mail. Serious lottery players know where to find me on the internet and they are free to read the material on my website and decide for themselves whether or not they want to buy it.

Tell Viet Nam Vet I wish him good luck and I hope he becomes my next jackpot winner.

United States
                            Member #9000
                            November 25, 2004
                            378 Posts
                            Posted: February 21, 2005, 1:45 am - IP Logged

I use her software and she has in fact sent me promotional material before wanting me to buy updated software from her because I was a past customer of hers.  So, yes, she DID send stuff out.  Maybe she doesn't do it anymore, but she has in the past.  Or I would have never updated my programs in the first place.  She sent this to me via snail mail.  Granted it was years ago she sent this too me but she still sent it.

We shall see! 

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                              mid-Ohio
                              United States
                              Member #9
                              March 24, 2001
                              19828 Posts
                              Posted: February 21, 2005, 1:54 am - IP Logged
                              Quote: Originally posted by hosni on February 20, 2005

Gail Howard read your post and asked me to post her reply. She comes in this Forum occassionally to see what is going on. She is not a member. We communicate by private E-Mail. 

Maybe you should have Ms Gail list you as her official LP communicator at her website.

RJOh

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking