Welcome Guest
You last visited January 17, 2017, 2:51 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Gail Howard's Wheel Wins In New York

Topic closed. 59 replies. Last post 12 years ago by Maverick.

Page 2 of 4
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #9000
November 25, 2004
378 Posts
Posted: February 21, 2005, 2:07 am - IP Logged
Quote: Originally posted by RJOh on February 21, 2005

Quote: Originally posted by hosni on February 20, 2005

Gail Howard read your post and asked me to post her reply. She comes in this Forum occassionally to see what is going on. She is not a member. We communicate by private E-Mail. 

Maybe you should have Ms Gail list you as her official LP communicator at her website.

RJOh

We shall see! 

United States
    Member #986
    January 5, 2003
    280 Posts
    Posted: February 21, 2005, 2:17 am - IP Logged

I'm Maryland #997.  Gail Howards software is great.  The news release is probably true, I haven't investgated it.  But you want me to believe that Gail Howard communicates with you privately by email is a little hard to swallow.  She doesn't even send out emails to her CUSTOMERS about patch upgrades and the sorts.  Then you want me to believe that she comes here reads the post and then wants you to reply to them for her.  Besides you, Maverick and myself I'm sure of the 11000+ members here at Lottery Post someone else has also bought her software and I would like to know if they get private emails also from Gail Howard?  I also belong to other forums that total in the tens of thousands of members combined and have never once heard of anyone getting a private news release from Gail Howard.  People with lottery programs for sale like Sedertree, Lotto Expert, Lotto Cheatah, Cash3ologist, Lottosync, Lotto Architect, etc., come here and post but Gail wants you to post for her. OK

Maverick's avatar - yinyang
      USA
      United States
      Member #8242
      October 29, 2004
      1133 Posts
      Posted: February 21, 2005, 2:18 am - IP Logged

Hi hosni. I didnt mean Gail Howard sends scam email. I meant someone else may have tried to create an email address similar to Gails and send you fake email. I apologize if you thought I was accusing you. Thanx for the reply.

I requested the Irwin B. story. I just sent you email. Thanx again.

USA
        United States
        Member #8242
        October 29, 2004
        1133 Posts
        Posted: February 21, 2005, 2:23 am - IP Logged

Gail Howard read your post and asked me to post her reply. She comes in this Forum occassionally to see what is going on. She is not a member. We communicate by private E-Mail.

That is groovy! Hi Gail Howard. You are looking at your next jackpot winner.
          USA
          United States
          Member #8242
          October 29, 2004
          1133 Posts
          Posted: February 21, 2005, 2:31 am - IP Logged
          Quote: Originally posted by Maryland on February 21, 2005

I'm Maryland #997.  Gail Howards software is great.  The news release is probably true, I haven't investgated it.  But you want me to believe that Gail Howard communicates with you privately by email is a little hard to swallow.  She doesn't even send out emails to her CUSTOMERS about patch upgrades and the sorts.  Then you want me to believe that she comes here reads the post and then wants you to reply to them for her.  Besides you, Maverick and myself I'm sure of the 11000+ members here at Lottery Post someone else has also bought her software and I would like to know if they get private emails also from Gail Howard?  I also belong to other forums that total in the tens of thousands of members combined and have never once heard of anyone getting a private news release from Gail Howard.  People with lottery programs for sale like Sedertree, Lotto Expert, Lotto Cheatah, Cash3ologist, Lottosync, Lotto Architect, etc., come here and post but Gail wants you to post for her. OK

You have a good point Maryland. Whether they communicate or not though, is not my concern. I personally communicate with God, but that is no one else's concern. I just want to read the report hosni talked about concerning Irwin B. If needed, maybe I will further confirm it by calling Gail Howard, New York Lotto News, or New Jersey Lottery too.

PS. Much respect for your Viet Vet status

hosni's avatar - hosni
            Escondido, CA
            United States
            Member #70
            December 31, 2001
            12874 Posts
            Posted: February 21, 2005, 10:14 am - IP Logged

Maybe you should have Ms Gail list you as her official LP communicator at her website.

RJOh

Hey RJOh, That is not a bad idea. Or as the President's communicator is called, Press Secretary.

El-Ho     

Retired Grumman Aerospace Corporation F-14 Tomcat AVIONICS Field Engineer Extraordinaire

United States
              Member #119
              February 19, 2002
              527 Posts
              Posted: February 21, 2005, 9:08 pm - IP Logged

Maryland wrote above:

Besides you, Maverick and myself I'm sure of the 11000+ members here at Lottery Post someone else has also bought her software and I would like to know if they get private emails also from Gail Howard? 

I just want to say that Yes, I personally heard from Gail Howard by email when she thanked me for defending her methods/work several weeks ago here at LP.  Using her Chart #4 I had picked 4 of 6 numbers in the PA 6/38 game and I used that 4/6 win to defend her when I read some "Gailbashing" posts that same night that had been posted earlier in the day that had absolutely no merit.

As I stated then, I have no fiduciary relationship with Gail Howard.  It is her work that I consistently return to that verifies or confirms for me how to select numbers by recognizing or identifying patterns. 

I'm an avid reader and I have also purchased other people's software, by the way.  It is Gail's software that I consistently use and her books that I reread and further study (especially her Lottery Master Guide) because I find more meat there than anywhere else.  Not that other software programs have no merit, it's just that for me, they don't speak to me the way her programs do.

Please note: it's not what you have, it's how you use it.  If I had a $5000. tennis racket, any pro could still beat me with a $20. Sears racket because of how they know how to use the supposedly inferior racket. 

My point is this: playing the lottery requires skill, skill rooted in proven strategies and pattern recognition.  I wish we could spend more time sharing our skills and strategies than in bashing people with words that have no foundation in fact.  A word to the wise: life is short, so play to win instead of writing stuff that makes me take my valuable time and energy away from doing what I love.

Good luck to you.

USA
                United States
                Member #8242
                October 29, 2004
                1133 Posts
                Posted: February 21, 2005, 10:23 pm - IP Logged

Yes, hosni's information is right on the button. NY Lotto News is pretty good. I didn't know Gail Howard still writes in it.

Hosni, forgive me if I appeared skeptical. I hope you understand.

PS. Anyone wanting to read the info or the other info in the recent NY Lotto News, request it from hosni.

USA
                  United States
                  Member #8242
                  October 29, 2004
                  1133 Posts
                  Posted: February 21, 2005, 10:34 pm - IP Logged
                  Quote: Originally posted by Greg on February 21, 2005

I'm an avid reader and I have also purchased other people's software, by the way.  It is Gail's software that I consistently use and her books that I reread and further study (especially her Lottery Master Guide) because I find more meat there than anywhere else.  Not that other software programs have no merit, it's just that for me, they don't speak to me the way her programs do.

Please note: it's not what you have, it's how you use it.  If I had a $5000. tennis racket, any pro could still beat me with a $20. Sears racket because of how they know how to use the supposedly inferior racket. 

Exactly.

Greg, if you didn't buy Gail Howard's Advantage Plus, I really recommend it. It comes with a handbook guide which gives more added information, not in Lottery Master Guide, which I also love reading too. What can I say? If it wasn't for Gail Howard, I'd still be picking numbers out of my arse.

Right now, I'm starting to look more into wheeling. Currently I have one important question about it.

Good "smart" luck to all.

PS. Gail Howard, if you are reading this it's me, your recent purchaser (12/22/04 and 1/19/05) from Brooklyn, New York.

hosni's avatar - hosni
                    Escondido, CA
                    United States
                    Member #70
                    December 31, 2001
                    12874 Posts
                    Posted: February 22, 2005, 3:35 pm - IP Logged

Maybe you should have Ms Gail list you as her official LP communicator at her website. RJOh

Another communicator title comes to mind, SPOKESPERSON.

I am still waiting for more requests for a copy of New York Lotto News. Come on folks, it is FREE for Lottery Post members, and the news stand price is $2.95 a copy. Lots of interesting stuff in the 23 Feb edition, including Mr. Irwin B.'s win in New Jersey.

Platinum John in rain soaked Escondido,  CA

hosni@lotterypost.com

Retired Grumman Aerospace Corporation F-14 Tomcat AVIONICS Field Engineer Extraordinaire

hosni's avatar - hosni
                      Escondido, CA
                      United States
                      Member #70
                      December 31, 2001
                      12874 Posts
                      Posted: February 22, 2005, 4:26 pm - IP Logged

Quote: Originally posted by Maryland on February 21, 2005

Hey Maryland #997. I see you are a Viet Nam Vet. I am also a Korean War Vet, and Viet Nam War Vet. Was twice to Viet Nam. First time was when the war started in Aug 1964 for 38 days at Tunsanhut AB, then 10 months at Da Nang AB in1966. Retired from the Air Force in 1972.

I'm Maryland #997.  Gail Howards software is great.  The news release is probably true, I haven't investgated it. 

Gail's software is tops. I have everything she ever came out with. I specially like her 2 Advantage Plus audio tapes. She walks her software user thru the program from beginning to end. She has a very nice soothing way of presenting her program.

But you want me to believe that Gail Howard communicates with you privately by email is a little hard to swallow.  She doesn't even send out emails to her CUSTOMERS about patch upgrades and the sorts. 

I have been friends with Gail for about 18 years I think. Yes we communicate via her private E-Mail. I have never met her in person, but we have communicated over the years. We may meet up for lunch next month in Las Vegas or Laughlin, Nevada. My wife and I will be celebrating our Golden anniversary and while there I suggested a lunch meeting, either in Vegas or Laughlin.

There is nothing unusual of beeing friends with a lottery personallity. Besides Gail, I have met in person LottoMan creator Scott Piel, LottoEdge publisher Larry Love, and Arnold De Armond, creator of Digital Frequency Analysis program. Dee, as he likes to be called, has been to my home here in Escondido.

Then you want me to believe that she comes here reads the post and then wants you to reply to them for her.

She does not want me to do anything. I do it voluntarily. She is a very private person and does not like personal publicity. She could become a member of LP, but then it would take time away from her busy schedule to answer qustions about her program. She has her programmer who does the technical answering from Florida.   

Besides you, Maverick and myself I'm sure of the 11000+ members here at Lottery Post someone else has also bought her software and I would like to know if they get private emails also from Gail Howard?

I can't say who else she communicates with, besides myself. 

I also belong to other forums that total in the tens of thousands of members combined and have never once heard of anyone getting a private news release from Gail Howard. 

Miracles do happen. I will ask her to give me more news releases in the future, and I will post them. As one Viet Nam Vet to another, I am not blowing any smoke. I have nothing to gain by putting out bogus info.

People with lottery programs for sale like Sedertree, Lotto Expert, Lotto Cheatah, Cash3ologist, Lottosync, Lotto Architect, etc., come here and post but Gail wants you to post for her. OK

Sedertree and I were business partners a few years back. George even named a Roulette program with my name. It was called RRS or Reika Roulette System. We dissolved our partnership after hackers broke the code and anybody could obtain the programs for free.

Send me your E-Mail address directly to hosni@lotterypost.com  or via PM and I will send you a copy of New York Lotto News. Lots of good info in there, including Irwin B's win in New Jersey, with copy of winning ticket, and Gails article on Page 5.

Peace, Platinum John in rain soaked Escondido, CA

United States
                        Member #986
                        January 5, 2003
                        280 Posts
                        Posted: February 22, 2005, 6:09 pm - IP Logged

My apologies Hosni if you thought I was flaming you or Gail Howard, it was just hard to believe.  You must have one heck of a good personality.

hosni's avatar - hosni
                          Escondido, CA
                          United States
                          Member #70
                          December 31, 2001
                          12874 Posts
                          Posted: February 22, 2005, 6:11 pm - IP Logged
                          Quote: Originally posted by hosni on February 22, 2005

Send me your E-Mail address directly to hosni@lotterypost.com  or via PM and I will send you a copy of New York Lotto News. Lots of good info in there, including Irwin B's win in New Jersey, with copy of winning ticket, and Gails article on Page 5.

That is a little better. Since I posted this message earlier today I have had 3 requests for New York Lotto News. Please keep those requests coming.

Platinum John in rain soaked Escondido, California hosni@lotterypost.com

United States
                            Member #119
                            February 19, 2002
                            527 Posts
                            Posted: February 22, 2005, 6:24 pm - IP Logged

Hi Maverick,

Yes, I already own Advantage Plus but thanks anyway for the recommendation!  Here's to all our next wins!

hosni's avatar - hosni
                              Escondido, CA
                              United States
                              Member #70
                              December 31, 2001
                              12874 Posts
                              Posted: February 22, 2005, 7:02 pm - IP Logged
                              Quote: Originally posted by Maryland on February 22, 2005

My apologies Hosni if you thought I was flaming you or Gail Howard, it was just hard to believe.  You must have one heck of a good personality.

Apology accepted. I try to be friends with everyone. Even my wifeof 50 years. I sent you a copy of NY Lotto News. How do you like it? I will see if I can get some more different copies from Gail. Perhaps in your next post you could tell us about your Military experiences.

So, if anyone else would like to receive a FREE copy NY Lotto News, please E-Mail a request directly to me, hosni@lotterypost.com

Platinum John in rain soaked Escondido, California