Welcome Guest
You last visited December 6, 2016, 7:06 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

MM Drawing for Tuesday 02-15-05

Topic closed. 71 replies. Last post 12 years ago by kbcherokee.

Page 2 of 5
PrintE-mailLink
kbcherokee's avatar - buffalo2
Virginia
United States
Member #1712
June 20, 2003
1549 Posts
Posted: February 14, 2005, 8:49 pm - IP Logged
Quote: Originally posted by Maverick on February 14, 2005

This was brought up before, but again, I think we would hit the JACKPOT if we all pooled our numbers. I see each of us having good hits now and then. I'll be back with me numbers 

Chief hope he gets good "hit" tomorrow night...

May the warm winds of heaven blow softly upon your house. May  the Great Spirit bless all who enter there. May your mocassins make happy tracks in many snows. And may the rainbow always touch your shoulder.

Litebets27's avatar - power
    Maryland
    United States
    Member #10465
    January 14, 2005
    6065 Posts
    Posted: February 14, 2005, 9:13 pm - IP Logged

Whiteballs

5  10  15  23  29  33  36  38  45  46  48

Mega balls

9  17  32  45  51

Good luck everyone.      litebets

Maverick's avatar - yinyang
      USA
      United States
      Member #8242
      October 29, 2004
      1133 Posts
      Posted: February 14, 2005, 9:26 pm - IP Logged
      Quote: Originally posted by kbcherokee on February 14, 2005

LOL, I would ask for a "hit", but I dont smoke anymore... sure smells good though
        Virginia
        United States
        Member #1712
        June 20, 2003
        1549 Posts
        Posted: February 14, 2005, 10:31 pm - IP Logged
        Quote: Originally posted by Maverick on February 14, 2005

Quote: Originally posted by kbcherokee on February 14, 2005

LOL, I would ask for a "hit", but I dont smoke anymore... sure smells good though

Maverick:

Good luck to you also...

Don't get "wrong" idea. Chief only smoke "straight" Tobacco in his Piecepipe, when he smokes... Chief no smoke either. Only on special occasions, and at Powwow's.

"where's my pipe?"

May the warm winds of heaven blow softly upon your house. May  the Great Spirit bless all who enter there. May your mocassins make happy tracks in many snows. And may the rainbow always touch your shoulder.

Maverick's avatar - yinyang
          USA
          United States
          Member #8242
          October 29, 2004
          1133 Posts
          Posted: February 14, 2005, 10:38 pm - IP Logged

lol, I hear you Chief KBC. May the millions come your way

Virginia
            United States
            Member #1712
            June 20, 2003
            1549 Posts
            Posted: February 14, 2005, 10:41 pm - IP Logged
            Quote: Originally posted by Litebets27 on February 14, 2005

Whiteballs

5  10  15  23  29  33  36  38  45  46  48

Mega balls

9  17  32  45  51

Good luck everyone.      litebets

Litebet27:

Good luck... Your numbers are "hitting" right in between where I'm at. Maybe you'll have some luck tomorrow. You deserve it...

Chief

Maryland
              United States
              Member #10465
              January 14, 2005
              6065 Posts
              Posted: February 14, 2005, 11:31 pm - IP Logged

Thanks Chief. Good luck to you too.

litebets

Virginia
                United States
                Member #1712
                June 20, 2003
                1549 Posts
                Posted: February 15, 2005, 8:48 am - IP Logged

Tso-gali-I

"Interesting"

Comparing my chosen number's with MADDOG10, Litebets27, fja, and nywilliams. MADDOG10 and I have (3) of the same number's this week. Litebets27 and I have (2) numbers the same. fja and I have (2) number's the same. RJOH (Not Posted Yet)... nywilliams and I have (3) number's the same.

Interesting as it is, none of us agreed on a certain # as a whole. Although (3) people agreed on #52. (3) people agreed on #46. (3) people agreed on #10. And (7) people agreed on two of the same number's.  (4) people agreed with me on (4) of my chosen MB Number's.

It does seem to me that a lot of "Longshots" are being played this time around. Maybe it's the "Gut" feeling those number's are just due to come in... Just a big "maybe", right?

So, where does this put us as a "Group"? I still see a lot of "frustration" between us trying to figure out which number's are going to "hit" and where. There has to be a "clue" somewhere that's going to break the spell for us all. Be it a "Bell-Curve", like I depend on a lot. Or, some other method of actually seeing what direction the number's are heading within a certain perimeter or "span" between #01 and #52.

All I can say for now is, that it's got me totallyup...

Chief

Virginia
                  United States
                  Member #1712
                  June 20, 2003
                  1549 Posts
                  Posted: February 15, 2005, 9:10 am - IP Logged

Tso-gali-I

-One last word-

One last word on the subject of "choosing" which number's to play. After spending a number of years trying to find the best way to track number's and the direction they go and the order they "hit" in, was to create a Bell-Curve" for each game that I play. That has been the best tool for me so far. It's gotton me the closest to the actual number's that "hit" each game.

Even for tracking the Powerball Number's. Although I track the Powrball Number on the same Spreadsheet as my regular number's, It lets me see what direction (up or down) the PB is heading, therefore, eleminating a bunch of number's from my "probable" list.

And, say what you want; even the PB Number's have "patterns." I see it game after game.

Chief

Maryland
                    United States
                    Member #10465
                    January 14, 2005
                    6065 Posts
                    Posted: February 15, 2005, 9:17 am - IP Logged

Good morning Chief,

According to the Mega stats #33 is the longest shot out of the bunch which I see NyWilliams and I picked. It has been pulled 17 times out of 287 draws. The (51) in the among the Megaballs has only been pulled one time in 287 draws. NyWilliams and I also picked this one. At this time 51 scares me, but I'll stick with it for now. LOL

litebets

nywilliams's avatar - Lottery-008.jpg
                      Atlanta
                      United States
                      Member #10983
                      February 1, 2005
                      118 Posts
                      Posted: February 15, 2005, 9:28 am - IP Logged

I picked 51 as a MB for today?  I don't think I see 51 on my MB list.  It is on my WB list?

When a man tells you he got rich through hard work, ask him: "WHOSE"? - Don Marquis

Virginia
                        United States
                        Member #1712
                        June 20, 2003
                        1549 Posts
                        Posted: February 15, 2005, 9:32 am - IP Logged
                        Quote: Originally posted by Litebets27 on February 15, 2005

Good morning Chief,

According to the Mega stats #33 is the longest shot out of the bunch which I see NyWilliams and I picked. It has been pulled 17 times out of 287 draws. The (51) in the among the Megaballs has only been pulled one time in 287 draws. NyWilliams and I also picked this one. At this time 51 scares me, but I'll stick with it for now. LOL

litebets

Litebets27:

You're right about the #33... It hasn't "hit" since 11-12-04. And, it's completely out of the Bell-Curve this time. (my opinion). But who knows how thsese number's will fall, LOL. I see maybe #47 "hitting" as a possible MB, but not the #51.

I'm in the final stages of "Wheeling" my number's now so I can get them down on my play slips, so, good luck to you tonight.

Chief

Maryland
                          United States
                          Member #10465
                          January 14, 2005
                          6065 Posts
                          Posted: February 15, 2005, 9:34 am - IP Logged

Hi NyWilliams.

Your right. Sorry. And that's a hot number among the white balls. LOL

litebets

nywilliams's avatar - Lottery-008.jpg
                            Atlanta
                            United States
                            Member #10983
                            February 1, 2005
                            118 Posts
                            Posted: February 15, 2005, 9:54 am - IP Logged

Having read through everything twice now, I guess the question I want to ask is it is a bad thing to have us all (for the most part) looking at "longshots" as possbile numbers to play?  I'm noticing that more and more "longshots" are starting to hit.

Like, if the expected hit average for a number is 28 (if you look at the entire 287 draw history) "longshots" have hit 13 times already this year (out of the 26 numbers that I would catergorize as being "cold" or below the hit average).  That leads *me* to the conclusion that these numbers are coming back around.  Thus the 33 showing up on my list of numbers.

At any rate, maybe it might help if someone helps me understand how we're working together as a team???  From what I *think* I'm seeing being posted, it looks like we're all using a different "system" for coming up with our numbers but haven't agreed quite yet on how we're going to determine what does/doesn't get considered as possible numbers in a group sort of way.

Did any of that make sense?

When a man tells you he got rich through hard work, ask him: "WHOSE"? - Don Marquis

four4me's avatar - gate1
                              MD
                              United States
                              Member #1701
                              June 18, 2003
                              8360 Posts
                              Posted: February 15, 2005, 9:57 am - IP Logged

I can help to think that something happened a couple weeks ago in the powerball game where 3's were picked in almost all the numbers they were .

Sat, January 22, 2005 11 | 23 | 32 | 33 | 34 pb 38.

So i think were going to see something like this in mega soon It could be like 3-13-32-38-43 mb 39

Any way i'm gonna give it a shot for tonight.